Why have I been bullied my whole life?

ZoraEos

Hi all,

I'm just wondering why I have been bullied my whole life. :/ I was bullied as a child, as young as four years old - being bullied on the playground. Then bullied in school, and especially in middle school. Then being bullied as a young adult, by family, at work, and even in relationships, friendships, and therapy lol. Why so much abuse?? And how to overcome it? When will I get the respect I deserve as a human being?

Any insights are greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Attachments

• equalhouses.jpg
    equalhouses.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 81

Opal

Premium Member
If you post a new chart could you put Asteroid Toro in? His number is 1685 and is said to be prominent in the bullied and bullies charts.

blackbery

Kids are bullied for many reasons. Other kids are jealous of their popularity....bullies pick on kids that are vulnerable (sensitive, introverted) or who have a disability. Many reasons but it's extremely hard for kids that are bullied to fight back.....that's where teachers, guardians & parents come in.

Did your parents try to protect you from the bullies? Your teachers?

As you get older, YOU must place boundaries in order to not get abused or bullied. IF you don't love yourself, then you will allow all kinds of negative energy to hurt you. Saturn aspects often indicate if a person feels 'worthy' of self-love. Instead of putting the focus on 'them'...the abuser, put the focus on yourself & work within to make yourself whole. Do not rely on others to 'validate' you.

I can't read the chart, no grid aspect table. :chiron: aspects can indicate being bullied/abused. Out of the abuse, Chiron transformed into the greatest healer & teacher of his day.

You too can transform the pain into helping yourself & even others...rise from Neptune victim to victor!

:smile::smile::smile:

Hi all,

I'm just wondering why I have been bullied my whole life. :/ I was bullied as a child, as young as four years old - being bullied on the playground. Then bullied in school, and especially in middle school. Then being bullied as a young adult, by family, at work, and even in relationships, friendships, and therapy lol. Why so much abuse?? And how to overcome it? When will I get the respect I deserve as a human being?

Any insights are greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

wilsontc

Staff member
Zora,

Many astrologers on the AW Forum prefer to see charts from astro.com. If you posted your chart from that site you might get more responses.

While there is no list of aspects on the chart you attached, it is clear that the red lines on your attached chart are squares and oppositions. One challenging opposition you have is Saturn (restriction, also structure) opposite (energy is over-excited by) Venus (love), indicating you feel restricted in others ability to love you and your ability to love others. While getting bullied is common for kids growing up, you tend to see bullying as confirming your own belief at your inability to be loved by others. This is a challenging aspect, but you can work at structuring and building up your sense of love for yourself and others. Some more thoughts on using Saturn opposite Venus are here:
https://astrologyking.com/venus-opposite-saturn/

You ALSO have Mars (action) square (energy needs to be combined with) Pluto (power) so when you DO find that self-love and other-love you can then take powerful actions in your life. More about that here:
https://astrologyking.com/mars-square-pluto/

But that will only happen YOU decide you're WORTHY of love.

About the Bully Challenge,

Tim

Ecliptique

Hello ZoraEos,

I can give you my interpretation of your birth chart to help you.

It would be preferable to indicate your precise birth data by sending me a personal message from the forum, it will be useful to establish the interpretations of the future transits markant for you, always to help you.

Ecliptique. :smile:

Ecliptique

The birthdata was posted already in another post by the OP. But you will need to be able to recognize the latitude/longitude’s place so that you can get the right time zone.

Hello Samantha Bean,

I found a chart with MC = 18°03' Scorpio and Asc = 20°27' Capricorn.

I expect her to want my interpretation.

Ecliptique. :smile:

leomoon

Bullies tend to back down when confronted as it's really just bluff anyway trying to make themselves look big at another's expense.

I agree the Moon opp the Sun and Mercury gives you pause (3rd is communications where your Moon lies) but next time it happens, go the extra mile, (your Scorpio Sun for example) and instead of seething inside, and keeping yourself tied in knots., just tell someone off! You might be in for a surprise, and get that person off your back. :wink:

leomoon

Actually they don’t. They only back down when they discover that that person they thought was a victim was actually an aggressor. Victims never turn into aggressors. Victims can only learn to become invisible to bullies.

The only time victims turn into aggressors is when they believe they have nothing to lose and don’t care if the bully kills them. At national levels consider the Palestinian response to the Bullying by Israel. I was a victim. I had to decide to die at the hands of the bully before he realized I would fight to the death, and then he backed down. But I could have learned to be invisible if someone was there to talk to me about how to do it.

I'd say, in this particular case, we should agree to disagree.

Perhaps Tim was right (above posting) when he said:
You ALSO have Mars (action) square (energy needs to be combined with) Pluto (power) so when you DO find that self-love and other-love you can then take powerful actions in your life.

She may need to talk to a psychologist, about self- love and respect for herself first before tackling the problems.Otherwise, being a Scorpio Sun & Mercury, she may simply self-destruct physically, as she seethes internally after the fact.
I recall a woman psychologist (a business acquaintance) once asked me regarding my father's abusive nature, "You don't own your own anger'..... I suppose I didn't, because it affected me physically internally,not externally. My Mars in Capricorn is exalted, and bi-quintile to NN and Quintile to Chiron. I hid it well, or (creatively)

Last edited:

leomoon

So you have spent 40 years of your life counseling children to deal with bullies?

I wish in all that time, I ever found a real bully that backed down. The ones that looked like they did to authority figures, really just switched to behaviors just as bullying but not visible to the grownups that were watching. Yes, you can get them to back down if the youngster joins a sports team and his/her peers back them. My son stopped being bullied when he joined Cross Country.

All by themselves, bullies never ever ever back down in front of victims. And victims never ever turn into aggressors. But Victims can learn to do behaviors which will cause bullies to stop seeing them as victims, that are not aggressive, and just make them suddenly invisible.

And yes, I am also in my mid 70’s.

I forgot.... Nessus is also an asteroid of victims, and yours is semi-sextile Mars.

I'm not surprised, if you say my Nessus shows a victimization. As I said, I was. My Saturn and Moon are in the 2nd house opposed the 8th which also shows abuse. Not bullying, but abuse via my father. Because of this, I never took bullying from others, but "acted out" so to speak, from a young age onward to my teen years. I didn't become the aggressor, but I sure didn't take any **** either from others in school or elsewhere in my social life. Actually I still don't.

But, as I always say, everyone is different. Different strokes for different folks, is my motto! Live and let live.

I don't know what you read that gave you the idea I counseled children for 40 years? I never said nor implied this.

Sorry for the misunderstanding ...

:unsure:

Last edited:

david starling

So you have spent 40 years of your life counseling children to deal with bullies?

I wish in all that time, I ever found a real bully that backed down. The ones that looked like they did to authority figures, really just switched to behaviors just as bullying but not visible to the grownups that were watching. Yes, you can get them to back down if the youngster joins a sports team and his/her peers back them. My son stopped being bullied when he joined Cross Country.

All by themselves, bullies never ever ever back down in front of victims. And victims never ever turn into aggressors. But Victims can learn to do behaviors which will cause bullies to stop seeing them as victims, that are not aggressive, and just make them suddenly invisible.

And yes, I am also in my mid 70’s.

I forgot.... Nessus is also an asteroid of victims, and yours is semi-sextile Mars.

There are cases where school shootings were motivated by revenge by victims of severe bullying.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I wonder if our dear member Zora will be back? Perhaps the infighting has made her shy away from the thread? I hope not. :unsure:

No - not shy away....I saw this here...

All,
Please ONLY give ASTROLOGICAL answers to questions posted in the "Read My Chart" Forum.
Back to Astrology,
Tim

And for me I had the impression - that this is getting more and more a general personal discussion about victims and bullies from own life experience -instead of a personal chart reading about the astrological reasons - @ZoraEos may have in her chart.

I'm just wondering why I have been bullied my whole life..

And ZoraEos was last time online on 01-19-2022 - maybe to read this all will may confuse her even more. I'lld like to see her back here and then I'll post my deleted post to her again.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Toro is at 9 degrees Virgo. I’ll be back. No obvious aspect. But eighth house Toro.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
You do have Uranus in the first in Aquarius. It could be, your appearance, and thoughts, are different. Therefore you are a target to people that are not as unique as you.

david starling

You have a lot of Cardinal signs. You are strong. You can lead. ����

Make enough money to hire a bodyguard or two. :wink:

Opal and Chay, for example. :cool:

With your Saturn/Pluto trine in Fire, along with Mars in Leo, your level-headed Moon in Taurus, Ascendant and Jupiter in cautious, well-meaning Cap, and Merc in balanced Libra, you're too afraid your Sun in Scorpio opposite your Moon might go overboard and really hurt someone.

In other words, you're a warrior who's strength is NOT to fight.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Make enough money to hire a bodyguard or two. :wink:

Opal and Chay, for example. :cool:

With your Saturn/Pluto trine in Fire, along with Mars in Leo, your level-headed Moon in Taurus, Ascendant and Jupiter in cautious, well-meaning Cap, and Merc in balanced Libra, you're too afraid your Sun in Scorpio opposite your Moon might go overboard and really hurt someone.

In other words, you're a warrior who's strength is NOT to fight.

Haha!!!

Yeah, I could use an easy job!