Will This Be Successful

Greetings!

A few years back, I started a t-shirt business that I had to stop ultimately due to some unfortunate circumstances. Back then, I had to pay a retailer to make my shirts, then sell the shirts, and at the time, the equipment needed to produce on my own was astronomically priced. Here we are, 6 years later, and things are MUCH better priced to be able to produce in home.

So, in utilizing the current energy of the skies, Mercury retro (picking up where I left off) and Jupiter transiting My 8th, (house of business) I decided, or thought, why not?

Sagittarius is on the ascendant, making my ruler Jupiter, Libra is on the MC making the business ruled by Venus, which is fitting for a t-shirt business and the ruler of the 10th is located in the first :biggrin: making professional contacts, and appearing professional.

The second house of the business, the money to be made is ruled by scorpio, so, modernly, we would look to mars, which is located in the MC .Ruler of the 11th in the 10th, becoming known for, or becoming famous through friends and networking.

Saturn, ruler of my second, and Mars, ruler of 11th are separating from a square, which i feel to be showing my current financial condition, Im finally getting back on my feet slowly but surely.

The only aspect the moon is making is trining the MC .

So i interpret this to be something that could be successful, in a sense that I would at least make my investment money back, but would love to see or understand what I may have missed.

Please advise!:biggrin:
This is a tshirt business i plan to market towards moms and moms of boys.

Attachments

• 2019-11-13.jpg
    2019-11-13.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 31
Greetings!

A few years back, I started a t-shirt business that I had to stop ultimately due to some unfortunate circumstances. Back then, I had to pay a retailer to make my shirts, then sell the shirts, and at the time, the equipment needed to produce on my own was astronomically priced. Here we are, 6 years later, and things are MUCH better priced to be able to produce in home.

So, in utilizing the current energy of the skies, Mercury retro (picking up where I left off) and Jupiter transiting My 8th, (house of business) I decided, or thought, why not?

Sagittarius is on the ascendant, making my ruler Jupiter, Libra is on the MC making the business ruled by Venus, which is fitting for a t-shirt business and the ruler of the 10th is located in the first :biggrin: making professional contacts, and appearing professional.

The second house of the business, the money to be made is ruled by scorpio, so, modernly, we would look to mars, which is located in the MC .Ruler of the 11th in the 10th, becoming known for, or becoming famous through friends and networking.

Saturn, ruler of my second, and Mars, ruler of 11th are separating from a square, which i feel to be showing my current financial condition, Im finally getting back on my feet slowly but surely.

The only aspect the moon is making is trining the MC .

So i interpret this to be something that could be successful, in a sense that I would at least make my investment money back, but would love to see or understand what I may have missed.

Please advise!:biggrin:
This is a tshirt business i plan to market towards moms and moms of boys.

Is there a professional I could just pay for the interpretation? I’m not really sure what the selection process is answering these.

kalinka

Hi,
You are Jupiter and moon. Jupiter is strong in essential and accidential dignities and is located in the 1st house. These are good conditions to be successful in your project. Venus is in her term and receives Jupiter by domicile and both are applying to a conjunction, which is the next positive indication. The part of fortuna is near or on the MC (it's hard to calculate without knowing the exact data of the chart and also the attached picture is very small) suggest the desired success. Pluto sits on the second house cusp. You have to be careful while dealing with your money, when you don't want to lose more. However I'm worried about moon's oppositon to Jupiter and Venus. It could be that you will have huge obstacles to overcome or sooner or later you'll give up this business because it doesn't pay off.

Thank you so much for your response!!!!!!

Are you able to determine the type of obstacles, or what you mean by be careful with the money? I’m not certain how to make it bigger as I can not attach from my phone and have to do it on my computer. Could I give you the chart details?

I’ve never received a positive for a business chart, so the conclusion is baffling me that it’s a spilt outcome lol.

Aria Venue

Thank you so much for your response!!!!!!

Are you able to determine the type of obstacles, or what you mean by be careful with the money? I’m not certain how to make it bigger as I can not attach from my phone and have to do it on my computer. Could I give you the chart details?

I’ve never received a positive for a business chart, so the conclusion is baffling me that it’s a spilt outcome lol.

Dear ManifestHER

1.put a correct chart where all the degrees can be seen clearly, in the circle..
2.is the actual question: shall i so this business? will this business be successful?