Career choice

lena

Hello!

As of now, I am having a hard time trying to figure out what type of career would seem to fit me. At this moment, I am doing some freelance writing, (once was interested in print journalism), but not sure if it is really my passion of something I would like to pursue further down the road. Could someone please take a look at my chart with any suggestions on what type of work will suit me best? I will greatly appreciate it. :)

Birth info
July 3, 1982
Chicago IL
8:14pm

wilsontc

Staff member
career, to Lena

Lena,

Using Noel Tyl's Midheaven Extension Theory:
- Scorpio (ruled by Pluto) modifies your Midheaven (outer world)
Libra (ruled by Venus) modifies Pluto
Gemini (ruled by Mercury) modifies Venus
Gemini (ruled by Mercury) modifies Venus
So the energy flows into Mercury (thinking, also writing, journalism)

- Sun (self-expression) and Jupiter (expansion, also travel, publishing) aspect Midheaven
Need for self-expression and travel or publishing

- More planets focused in 9th house (expansion, also travel, publishing) than any other house
More expansion/travel/publishing

- North node (future goals) focused in the 7th house (relationships)
Need for a partnership

- More planets in the top right of the chart than any other area
Need to use relationships to do things for others

Writing, self-publishing, journalism are good fits with your energies. Your job should be some type of partnership that does things for others. Travel is good as well, if possible.

Careering,

Tim

astro.teacher

Make it easy for you, look to the Lord of your 10th House, s/he will be the main indicator of the career, any Planets in the 10th House will also add to the Lords significators. If for instance you have Mercury as Lord of the 10th and it happens to be placed there as well, a career in journalism will suit you well, as well as any other significators of Mercury (specifically in its own House). Any Planets aspecting the Lord of the 10th will be helpers or hinderers of your career. Saturn squared the Lord of the 10th will indicate older men from base positions will attempt to hold you back. If Saturn be placed in the 4th House it can indicate your father or a father figure & etc. Its very simple to tell what careers we are suited for. The dignities of the Lord of the 10th will show how well we do our jobs.

Draco

Look to the ninth as well, look here first in fact, because this shows your knowledge, once you know where your aptitudes are, then look to the tenth to see where this knowledge can be applied in the public arena.