Will my husband's lawyer represent me also?

Hermeshadesluna

Due to the complication of the situation, me and my husband had to get two separate lawyers. Mines is a court appointed attorney, and his is a private attorney. We met with him last month for an initial consultation and told me point blank that he wouldn't be able to represent me at the time because my attorney had tricked me into waiving my prelim hearing. I met back with my attorney yesterday and told him to clear my preliminary hearing so I would be able to refute those allegations . I consulted my husbands attorney today and he told me to keep in contact with him.

Significators:
Me=Mercury
Husband's attorney=Saturn

Mercury is conjuncting Saturn, and it's in the 7th house so that seems good. What concerns me is that they both seem to be debilitated from my understanding and the moon is squaring both of them. So I see it as he's willing to represent me, but there's nothing much he can do for me. Am I correct in my reading? Also the end of matter house is empty.

I forgot the rule about saturn being in the 7th house, so this chart is null and void.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_27_will_he_represent_me.83602.16484.jpg
    astro_2gw_27_will_he_represent_me.83602.16484.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

katydid

You want your husband's attorney to represent you too? Maybe I am not understanding the situation, but that does not seem like a good idea, in my opinion....:sideways:

Hermeshadesluna

You want your husband's attorney to represent you too? Maybe I am not understanding the situation, but that does not seem like a good idea, in my opinion....:sideways:

The reason why I want my husbands attorney to represent me because it's a DCS case , our words have been twisted around by the case workers to suit their agenda, facts have been manipulated and his attorney is anti-DCS and so are we.

tsmall

Premium Member
There is no such thing as a null and void chart. Saturn in the 7th when it isn't a significator means that the astrologer probably can't answer the question.

Who initiated the action, you and your husband or DCS?

Hermeshadesluna

There is no such thing as a null and void chart. Saturn in the 7th when it isn't a significator means that the astrologer probably can't answer the question.

Who initiated the action, you and your husband or DCS?

I initiated the action because we were currently under an investigation, DCS applied so much pressure on me that I let the water bill go unpaid because I thought that my husband had paid it earlier that month when in fact it was the previous months bill and we had a temporary breakdown in communication because of all the stress. My children went into the food when they were supposed to be sleeping. I was sleeping also. At that point I had no water, couldn't clean the house up or the children and since DCS was already breathing down our necks, I called the police because I felt that they would remove the children anyways no matter what we tried. We was going through financial hardships and emotional hardships too.
What would be the proper significator to represent the spouses attorney?

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
I initiated the action because we were currently under an investigation, DCS applied so much pressure on me that I let the water bill go unpaid because I thought that my husband had paid it earlier that month when in fact it was the previous months bill and we had a temporary breakdown in communication because of all the stress. My children went into the food when they were supposed to be sleeping. I was sleeping also. At that point I had no water, couldn't clean the house up or the children and since DCS was already breathing down our necks, I called the police because I felt that they would remove the children anyways no matter what we tried. We was going through financial hardships and emotional hardships too.

I am sincerely confused. The children woke up, got into the cabinets and made a mess so you called the police?

Hermeshadesluna

I am sincerely confused. The children woke up, got into the cabinets and made a mess so you called the police?
They got into the refrigerator and freezer too, every time the case worker came over we was low on food because they came on Wednesday, my husband don't get paid until Thursdays. Our house needed repairs and we couldn't afford to move. They would nit pick on us for every little thing, saying that if you don't fix the situation in 72 hours we're gonna have no choice but to remove the kids.