Help on understanding Foreign spouse and Love marraige

time traveller

My dear Friends,

I am 29 yrs old and in my life few events are happening for which I am really worried and trying to look at my charts for the first time which I never did before. In my office I like a girl who is of different culture. I want to tell her. Can anyone tell me is there any chance that I will be getting a foreign spouse which will be a love marriage. I researched on net and see that few combinations are there which may indicate a foreign spouse but do not understand the love angle. Because if there is no love then there is less possibility of a foreign spouse. I have attached my chart and also giving below some details on D1 and D9.

Please give your valuable advice. Also if anyone can comment on my married life. Many thanks.

Currently I am going though Jupiter Mahadasha and Venus antardasha.

In D-1.:

a) Pisces rising in seventh house with Sun and Venus (exalted) conjunction (Sun-12:51:30 deg and Venus-29:06:49 deg). Mars is aspecting from 4th house on seventh.
b) Seventh Lord Jupiter is in conjunction with Mercury (Lagna Lord) in the 6th house. Aquarius rising in 6th with Ju and Me getting an aspect from Ketu (5th Dristi)
c) 12 th lord Sun in the seventh house. (I read this as one of the combination for Foreign spouse)
d) 9th and 2nd lord Venus exalted in seventh house.No planet in 9th house. (I read this as one of the combination for Foreign spouse when 9th goes to seventh)
e) In D1 5th lord is Saturn sitting in 3rd house aspecting his own house 5th via 3rd dristhi. No planets in 5th.

In D-9.:

a) Libra rising in seventh house with Moon and Sun conjunction. Seventh house is getting aspect from Rahu (5th dristhi from 3rd house) and from Jupiter ( 9th drishti from 11th house)
b) Seventh lord Venus goes to 12th house in Pisces (hence exalted) and remain without any aspect from anyone. Also Vargottama as per Vedic Astro as in same sign in both D1 and D9.
c) Sun as a 5th lord goes to Seventh house. No planet in 5th.
d) Moon as a 4th Lord goes to Seventh.
e) Aries rising in D9 Ascendant with Lord Mars placed in 2nd house in the sign of Taurus which is ruled by Venus.

Attachments

• D1 and D9.jpg
    D1 and D9.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 25

Saturn90

So far my tested experience is if your 7th house lord or Venus in case of men or Jupiter in case of women in 12 house plus Rahu/ketu aspect either on men-venus/women-jupiter indicate foreign spouse. In the chart attached tendency is not really obvious.

virgo24

im female,my venus in the 9th house libra,mars in 8th house virgo,jupiter in 7th house lord is 5th house and 12th house lord in 7th,what about this ??

mathur_dinesh

Time traveller-
Rahu plays a crucial role if you are going to marry a foreigner. In the chart attached Rahu has no influence on Mercury. Therefore marriage with a foreigner does not appear likely.
The Moon has no contact with Mercury in the chart. Therefore love marriage is also not indicated.
You should give birth details if you wish to have a vedic analysis.