Marraige compatability? Please Help!

xTsvx

Hi there :)

My name is Liz and I am in love with my boyfriend. I would like to know if our charts are compatable for marraige as I would like to step things up in another year or two. :)
I have 2 charts, one of me, of him and I cannot decifer any of them really as the information on the internet is rather misleading.
So I would really appreciate any help I can be given :)
Thank you :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_elizabeth_tsvyatkova_hp.gif
    astro_w2at_01_elizabeth_tsvyatkova_hp.gif
    54.6 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_w2at_01_aurimas_galkys_hp.gif
    astro_w2at_01_aurimas_galkys_hp.gif
    56.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Munch

It's really hard to tell by comparing two charts next to each other. It's much easier if you post a synastry bi-wheel. They can be obtained at the same sight that you generated your natal charts. Just click the drop down menu and look for the synastry chart.

That said, doing the best comparison that I can using two seperate charts, I don't see a lot of points of compatability. I'm actually quite intruiged that you are ready to move this relationship to the next level! What keeps you interested?

Your suns look to be square and your moons are also disimilar and make no aspects (that I could see/tell) to your suns either. The elemental balance is a little on the undesirable side with you being earth/water and him being air/fire/water (generalization, not doing an actual breakdown). I do see that your ascendant are in opposing signs which would create a unique attraction, but really can't see what keeps this relationship going.

There's a wide conjunction of Saturn to Venus in your synastry with this fellow which would bring the desire for comitment, but leave you feeling love less and his Uranus appears to sit on your Mars/Venus midpoint which would show that he electrifies and arouses you and you could find him to be inspiring. This combo could leave you feeling like this is strictly physical (especially having a natal Moon/Venus square which shows that emotional and physical enjoyment are hard things for you to reconcile). The desire to make it concrete could be magnified because you (being such a practical Cappy) are not going to be satisfied with feeling like a toy (even if you aren't in fact being used as such).

Last edited:

xTsvx

legende.png

Conjunctions
Opposites and Squares
Trines and Sextiles
Semi-Squares and Sesqui-Quadrates
Semi-Sextiles, Quintiles and Bi-Quintiles
Inconjunctions​

Neptune Conjunction Mars

Saturn Conjunction Venus

Neptune Conjunction Mercury

AS Conjunction Pluto

Uranus Conjunction Mercury

Uranus Conjunction Mars

Neptune Conjunction Uranus

Chiron Opposite Mercury

Chiron Opposite Mars

Moon Opposite Venus

Mercury Opposite AS

Pluto Opposite AS

Mars Square Mars

Sun Square Neptune

Mars Square Mercury

MC Square Mercury

Node Square Mars
Lilith Square AS
Jupiter Square MC
MC Square Mars

Node Square Mercury

Sun Square Sun
Pluto Square Saturn
Saturn Square Moon

Saturn Square Jupiter
Sun Square Uranus Orb

Uranus Square Moon
Mercury Square Saturn
Moon Square Jupiter
Jupiter Square Sun

Sun Square MC
Lilith Trine Venus
Moon Trine Saturn
Jupiter Trine Mercury

MC Trine MC
Jupiter Trine Mars
Mars Trine Saturn

Venus Sextile Mercury

Venus Sextile Mars

Mercury Sextile Uranus

Mercury Sextile Jupiter

Sun Inconjunction Moon

Lilith Inconjunction Uranus

AS SemiSquare Uranus
Chiron SemiSquare AS
MC SesquiQuadrate AS
Moon SesquiQuadrate MC

Jupiter SesquiQuadrate Venus

Mercury Quintile MC
MC Quintile Venus
Node Quintile Sun

Sun Quintile Mercury

Sun Quintile Mars
Neptune Quintile Moon

Pluto Quintile Sun
Lilith BiQuintile Moon
Moon BiQuintile Neptune
Moon BiQuintile Uranus
Saturn SemiSextile Neptune
Mercury SemiSextile Venus
Uranus SemiSextile MC

I hope this helps.I feel like this because we have many similarities in the sense of likes, loving harmony, we have a very open and honest communication and I trust him with my life. Always there when needed, emotionally supportive and feel like we have a strong bond emotionally, mentally and physically. I am going to live with him abroad for a year now and this I think will test out how great we match in a way. :)

Attachments

• synastrie.png
    synastrie.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Munch

That chart is pretty hard to read so I've taken the liberty of uploading a different one. I wanted to ask if you have the correct birth time for your partner. 12:00PM is the standard fall back if you don't have a good time of birth. If this is the case, then we can only look at aspects to planets and not points and the moon may not be exact either. If it is accurate there are some interesting things to note.

His sun is conjunct your Vertex.
His Vertex is conjunct your POF.

Looking at the additional tables, I see that your sun is parallel his Neptune which could make for a lot of wishful thinking in terms of how he sees you and vice versa.

His Uranus is parallel your Mercury and Mars as well. This could be very exciting and electrifying communication, but I see that his Neptune aspects both your Mars and Mercury by way of hard contacts (square and conjunction), so it could just seem to be honest. Or perhaps it's honest-ish where partial truths are told but you may have to dig to get to the truth.

One thing to keep in mind with Mars/Uranus is that accidents tend to follow these two like a groupie at a Justin Beiber concert. Be careful, especially with traveling together. The odds of negetive incidents are higher when you two come together. Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury and they are both very much so about travel (metaphysical and literal). Be careful.

I'll look at more when I get home. Right now I am wrapping up at work, so I may not finish until tomorrow. Hopefully someone else has more info that could be a little more enlightening or helpful.

Attachments

• syna.jpg
    syna.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 21

xTsvx

I am afraid he doesn't know his time of birth, should be able to find out for next week I hope! :)
Out of curiousity what do those interesting aspects mean??

After knowing him some time, I must say he is so honest that at times can be a bit painful, personally however I admire full on honesty, no matter how bad or painful.

Oh wow!! That is a good warning! Only problem is we have no choice but to travel together in a month's time, I pray that there will be no accidents!!

Thank you for the time given and help with interpretation and chart :) Hopefully we could talk further about this soon :)

Munch

Hey there! Keep in mind that these aspects are modified by both sign and house, so without a proper time, we can't be sure where these aspects will play out for you within your relationship.

To be honest, it sounds like no matter what anyone says, you are going to do what you want to do (and I certainly understand and respect that - God knows I have followed my own path against better advice more times than not). I've told you the biggies that I see and you've shot it all down. I don't care about that, but I don't quite understand what you are looking for here if you aren't going to take some time to really consider it. I wish I could validate your feelings about your relationship, but all I have to go on is the info provided and it doesn't really look so good. So, I dunno......find that birth time if you'd like to know where you can expect these aspects to play out.

Otherwise, best of luck to you! I am happy for you that you have someone in your life that you value so much and that values you as well. :biggrin:

xTsvx

Hey, I just actually got his proper birth and was able to make the final chart, so would you please look at it for me again? :)

Thank you :)

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_elizabeth_tsvyatkova_aurimas_galkys.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_elizabeth_tsvyatkova_aurimas_galkys.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 17

Munch

I want you to know that I've not forgotten you! I am a little behind on my replies to pms and request on the board. It was a busy weekend and its a busy work week, but I shall endeavor to get back to you very soon. Heading into work right now.

Munch

I don't know a whole lot about the Vertex in a chart, but from what I have read it would seem that when a person's points or planets conjunct the other person's vertex, then they are important to the Vertex person.

In this case, you and your boyfriend have your Ascendants conjunct each others' vertex's. That's about all that I can say about that, but hopefully there is someone else on here can follow up with more info.

His mercury conjuncts your descendant. This shows that he would be willing to move in together or that he at least thinks of you in terms of domestic bliss. His sun also inhabits your 6th house. This creates an imbalance in the relationship as this is a house of servitude. He will gear his life and actions towards supporting you and your endeavors. This sounds wonderful (and is) for you. You'll just need to watch out that his needs are not completely swamped and ignored (by him especially) or he could become resentful down the line. Your sun conjunct your MC, shows that this is a very real danger as your focus is definitely on where you are going. That said, your sun inhabits HIS 4th house of hearth and home so we can see why you are interested in co-habitating with him.

His Mercury, Pluto and Venus occupy your 7th house showing there is an abundance of attraction and even a willingness to work together. You have no planets in his 7th house but your Mars rules it. We find that your Mars is in his 4th house and conjunct Ceres. Ceres is an asteroid that has to do with nurturing http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Ceres21.1.html. You can draw your own conclusions from this as I don't study asteroids all that much. My knee jerk thought is that you feel compelled to really take care of this guy (4th house Ceres conjuncted by your Mars).

Still, after looking at all of this, I can't pronounce that this seems like a good idea. The relationship between personal planets is missing and what seems to really be coming through via the synastry is that this is a relationship of conveinence and interdependence more so than real love. I think after a while it will probably stop working as neither of you will get what you ultimately want.

When I look at your composite, I feel that it shows the truth of the relationship itself quite well.

The sun is in the 11th which shows wonderful friendship and a willingness to work for the common good of all and to do so together, but it doesn't point towards work within the relationship itself. That's not the focus. The moon is in the 3rd house which is a pretty weak placement, especially since it's all by itself and making no contact to personal planets. You guys get along well enough and communication is pleasant enough, but that's about it.

A NN exactly conjunct the ASC seals the deal for me. This relationship is superficial. There is not a lot to it other than what you do for each other and others. With the NN in the 1st, then we know the SN is in the 7th. It looks like you've already done this one.

I've uploaded the composite so that you can have a look at what I see. Also, please keep in mind that I use whole signs instead of placidus, so maybe there's someone else out there that uses your preferred house system. Still, while this relationship may not kill you with extreme violence, rage, pain, etc, it might kill your spark for life. Too much duty and responsibility, not nearly enough love and enjoyment.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_79_80_liz_tsy_auri_galk_hw_65497_27570.jpg
    astro_621gw_79_80_liz_tsy_auri_galk_hw_65497_27570.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

xTsvx

Hey I realised that I actually put in the wrong year of birth on my partner's part so I would really appreciate if you had one last glance at it, from what I saw things look a lot a better :)

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_02_elizabeth_tsvyatkova_aurimas_galkys.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_02_elizabeth_tsvyatkova_aurimas_galkys.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 17