*emma*

Banned
i watched her in a film last week, the tourist, so beautiful

the furthest i got was venus conjunct her ascendant for it

she has massive eyes lol no one has such big eyes

eta angelina sorry for spelling mistake, if the mods can correct that

Last edited:

Vista

no one think she is really beautiful? and that venus conjunct her ascendant has nothing to do with it? oh well

Definitely has a lot to do with it, so does Saturn conjunct which contributes to her bony and thin frame, as well as her standoffish demeanor. She is an interesting person.

*emma*

Banned
thank you vista im sorry for late reply, agree that saturn enhances anything it touches, beauty then it consolidates it

Claire19

i watched her in a film last week, the tourist, so beautiful

the furthest i got was venus conjunct her ascendant for it

she has massive eyes lol no one has such big eyes

eta angelina sorry for spelling mistake, if the mods can correct that
No one has such big lips either. She got those from her father actor John Voight. Her mother was beautiful and she is a mix of both of them. Her brother is equally as beautiful..

Claire19

no one think she is really beautiful? and that venus conjunct her ascendant has nothing to do with it? oh well
Venus conjunct ascendant has a lot to do with it of course....She may not be everyone's taste but she is very attractive....and sexy...
She does have the Gemini thinness which not everyone would desire.
Long legs etc come with that..

sequestra

She also has an eating disorder which *helps* with the thinness...

PS: That aside I do think she is remarkably beautiful, but what she does with her life is even moreso.

Last edited:

serafin5

She also has an eating disorder which *helps* with the thinness...

PS: That aside I do think she is remarkably beautiful, but what she does with her life is even moreso.

Gosh.....I never knew that; I'd never even read that anywhere. How sad. Beyond the dizzying beauty is a lot of talent and intelligence, too.

Choe

No one has such big lips either. She got those from her father actor John Voight. Her mother was beautiful and she is a mix of both of them. Her brother is equally as beautiful..

I agree. She is an incredible mix of her parents,has the features from her dad(the big,roundish eyes/lips) , but reminds of her gracious bruinette mother.

I've seen on this forum some say her asc is scorpio or sag, lol no

the tough image she had was due to her Moon-asc ruler in Aries conjunct Mars. I think her asc is correct! Esp.with Venus exact on.

Last edited:

phashin

She is exquisite to look at, but her energy rubs me wrong (maybe its the whole Billy Bob/Laura Dern and Brad/Jen deals...) Probably why I've never bothered to glance at her chart.

The large eyes are a result of cancer rising I believe, so I buy that ascendant. I should probably take a look at her chart before I make any more comments, lol...maybe...

Jai Kishen

I personally think she looks like a Vampire ...
plus , her looks might not be exactly according to her Natal chart , Thanks to the plastic surgery and other cosmetic stuff ...

Blackempress

What makes Angelina Jolie so beautiful?

I always thought the gemini/Aries were very strong to give a lovely body frame but surprisingly she has Cancer Asc! WOW!
What aspects makes her so beautiful from a great skeleton to gorgeous eyes & lips?

Attachments

• Angelina.jpg
    Angelina.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 58

Melaike

Recorded birth times doesn't have to be accurate ,we can play with them a little bit.I'm guessing that her Venus is in the first house and Saturn conjuncts her ASC.Or maybe her cold look comes from ASC ruler Moon's square to Saturn and opposition to Pluto .I'm looking at her early pictures and she has a very cold face expression.But her facial features looks like a Water sign.

Alice McDermott

She has the Gemini duad of Cancer rising, which tends to give a long, slender appearance if the Moon is not in a fixed sign. As others have noted, her beauty is described by Venus conjunct the Ascendant.

She is very much a "Vertex person" with Neptune conjunct the Vertex in Sagittarius and the Sun conjunct the antiVertex in Gemini. I have written quite a bit about her and Brad Pitt in the Vertex section of my articles here: http://aliceportman.com/the-vertex-axis-in-relationships/

Attached are her natal chart and her duad chart.

Alice

Attachments

• Angelina Jolie.jpg
    Angelina Jolie.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Angelina Jolie duads.jpg
    Angelina Jolie duads.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 43