Elizabeth Taylor's birth time?

Melaike

So you think hospitals wait two to three hours to note a tob down? what would be the point at all of recording a time if it were so widely haphazard.

They record the births whenever they want.They don't care about it's accuracy.But today in the hospitals people do it faster than the past so birthtimes recorded closer to present day are more accurate.

So i guess the only basis you think the birth cert is wrong by hours is because you dont think she looks like a pisces scorpio sagitarius mix, I think I will stick to recorded times otherwise we may as ignore all times given and have no ascendants at all lo

No,like Claire I saw her Libra rising chart before,it suits her better than this chart.Plus I can't see anything Sag about her personality either.

Claire19

They record the births whenever they want.They don't care about it's accuracy.But today in the hospitals people do it faster than the past so birthtimes recorded closer to present day are more accurate.

No,like Claire I saw her Libra rising chart before,it suits her better than this chart.Plus I can't see anything Sag about her personality either.

That she fell off a horse whilst acting as a child can be indicative of Sag rising and it affected her spine which would fit with Jupiter in Leo.
Both which can be connected to the performance arts. If so she has Mercury ruling her 7th house and she has Mars and Sun conjunct that in Pisces. She married more than one alcoholic and of course more than one film star, and there was at least verbal abuse. Often in public. She then has Libra on the MC for her public life and that is how the public in general would see her. That would give Venus ruling and she was noted as a beauty and in Aries she was known to be feisty as well as rather sweet.

It is possible that the more correct birth time could be recorded from birth at home and by those attending. Her mother for instance could well be in sight of a clock and note it. I am only speculating of course. However that the time is so precise and not say 12 noon for instance may go a long way to giving authenticity.

We could try to get her parents birth signs and her brother as well and that would go a long way to placing the correct ascendant.
That she lived a long life despite her illnesses can also be ascribed to Sagittarius rising.

Last edited:

Caro

but didnt she commit to 7 husbands, so she kept her options open. her latter years spent on her own.

Melaike

Some facts regarding Elizabeth Taylor,She was decribed as :
"Her eyes are too old, she doesn't have the face of a child,"
There was something slightly odd about Elizabeth's looks, even at this age – an expression that sometimes made people think she was older than she was. She already had her mother's air of concentration. Later on, it would prove an invaluable asset. At the time, it disconcerted people who compared her unfavorably with Shirley Temple's cute bubbling innocence or Judy Garland's plainer and more vulnerable juvenile appeal.[8]:32
Taylor herself remembers that when she was a child in England, adults used to describe her as having an "old soul," because, as she says, "I was totally direct.
“Physically speaking, Elizabeth had only one major difficulty. She suffered from hypertrichosis, a glandular condition which can cause a heavy growth of body hair. Her arms, shoulders, and back were covered with a thick downy pelt. The infant looked like a little monkey.”

Read more: http://cinemaroll.com/cinemarolling/liz-dick-passion/#ixzz2CYLGqgk8

What do you think ?

Scorpio888

Hello there, Elizabeth Taylor has Libra rising not Sagittarius. Just looking at her you know that. I will try to find her correct birth time, I had it somewhere.

Yes, Taylor is Libra Rising.

I get so upset when correct data later gets upstaged by "new" data which is worng-- which happens with ascendants most often.

It was once understood that Taylor was the very definition of Libra Rising -- that face, that distinctive vocal trill.

But then that damned "2 am" stuff had to circulate. (It really bugs me that the heirs to Lois Rodden's meticulous data are disrespecting it).

The Libra Rising is why a young Suzanne Pleshette resembled Taylor. It's why when Vivien Leigh was replaced by Taylor in "Elephant Walk" the master shots didn't have to be re-filmed (yes, yes, most charts show Leigh as "Taurus Rising" based on that "sunset" birth time -- but she was born around 3 am).

Leave Pisces/SagittariusRising/Moon in Scorpio to neurotic Tammy Faye Bakker. Because that's where it belongs.

*emma*

Banned
Yes, Taylor is Libra Rising.

I get so upset when correct data later gets upstaged by "new" data which is worng-- which happens with ascendants most often.

It was once understood that Taylor was the very definition of Libra Rising -- that face, that distinctive vocal trill.

But then that damned "2 am" stuff had to circulate. (It really bugs me that the heirs to Lois Rodden's meticulous data are disrespecting it).

The Libra Rising is why a young Suzanne Pleshette resembled Taylor. It's why when Vivien Leigh was replaced by Taylor in "Elephant Walk" the master shots didn't have to be re-filmed (yes, yes, most charts show Leigh as "Taurus Rising" based on that "sunset" birth time -- but she was born around 3 am).

Leave Pisces/SagittariusRising/Moon in Scorpio to neurotic Tammy Faye Bakker. Because that's where it belongs.

That **** 2am stuff was an official birth certificate, i think that supercedes peoples imaginations of what she MUST be

Scorpio888

That **** 2am stuff was an official birth certificate, i think that supercedes peoples imaginations of what she MUST be

Funny how often "official birth certificate" turns out not to be truthful.

Ah, to live in a world where Hitler is supposedly a Libra Rising and Elizabeth Taylor supposedly isn't.

Jesus.

This is the correct chart for Taylor -- and it will always be:

TaylorElizabeth.jpg

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
And your *proof* is what exactly? For that categorical statement.
:whistling:

You do realise you have in one swoop ridiculed the whole system of ratings, I guess we should ignore them all and chose the ascendants we think must be true for some reason.

Last edited:

savanna

The astrodb source notes are pretty thorough on this

Bob Prince quotes Good Housekeeping magazine 3/1989, p.197, that has an excerpt from "My Daughter Elizabeth," written by Mrs. Taylor, saying that "She was born around 2:00 AM." Prince also has a signed photo from Taylor with 2:00 AM written on the back of the picture by Liz.
The biography by Alexander Walker gives 2:30 AM.
B.C. published by ancestry.com, image copy on file at Astrodienst, gives 02:30 am

(Formerly, Church of Light gave 7:56 PM from Adrienne Ziegler, 1958. The same data was given in AQ Winter/1966 and Pryor in AFA 10/1971 and in Flowler's "allegedly to a Lodge member from Taylor's mom.")

The Sag rising time comes from her mother's memory and her birth certificate.

The Libra rising time comes from some sources over 40 years ago.

The 2:30 am sources seem more legit to me.

milkywaygirl

I have the same bday as Taylor, with sag rising and Gemini on dsc, Jupiter in Leo in 8th as well. I'm 5"2 with muscular legs and big hips. I don't look like a sag at all (other than the hips!), probably due to 3 planets in pisces and neptune in the first. I wouldn't depend too much on ascendant signs in isolation to determine physical appearance.

She was also known to have a potty mouth and was very outspoken - very sag asc. I am guilty of swearing a little too much in day to day conversation myself !!

Last edited:

Melaike

She was also known to have a potty mouth and was very outspoken - very sag asc. I am guilty of swearing a little too much in day to day conversation myself

She has Mercury-Mars-Sun conjunction in Pisces.

In addition to her Sun and Mercury's conjunction with Mars,her Venus was in Aries,her Moon was in Scorpio.All of her personal planets had a Martian touch.

Despite her weak Venus how come she looks so Venusian;İt's something I can't understand.

LeoCassandra

The problem with Elizabeth taylor birth time is that both Sag and Libra ASC fit her. Only progressions and transits will show which one is true. Using astrodatabank at the time of her death we have: Progressed Sun on Fixed star Algol, Progressed Moon in 9th house (for Libra ASC it would be in her 12th house. Ruler of her IC) Progressed ASC conjunct her North Node. Transiting Uranus conjunct her progressed ASC. T Jupier conjunct N IC, T Saturn conjunct N MC.

milkywaygirl

She has Mercury-Mars-Sun conjunction in Pisces.

In addition to her Sun and Mercury's conjunction with Mars,her Venus was in Aries,her Moon was in Scorpio.All of her personal planets had a Martian touch.

Despite her weak Venus how come she looks so Venusian;İt's something I can't understand.

Mercury/mars/sun in pisces wouldn't contribute to a potty mouth as mercury is how we think and communicate, and pisces infers a gentleness and sensitivity. When augmented by mars, we think and speak quickly/passionately/aggressively, but doesn't indicate foulmouthedness. This is more indicated by sag, which is an outspoken sign and can often put a "hoof in the mouth", because sag gets so caught up in expression that it forgets to monitor its choice of words and volume level, which others might find off putting . Think of Ann Coulter, who has 4 or 5 planets in sag, and says a lot of crazy offensive things when trying to get her point across. Or look for any drunk person with moon in sag (because when people get drunk their moon signs always come out quite clearly) - they will say the most offensive things and not even realize.

Melaike

Mercury/mars/sun in pisces wouldn't contribute to a potty mouth as mercury is how we think and communicate, and pisces infers a gentleness and sensitivity. When augmented by mars, we think and speak quickly/passionately/aggressively, but doesn't indicate foulmouthedness. This is more indicated by sag, which is an outspoken sign and can often put a "hoof in the mouth", because sag gets so caught up in expression that it forgets to monitor its choice of words and volume level, which others might find off putting . Think of Ann Coulter, who has 4 or 5 planets in sag, and says a lot of crazy offensive things when trying to get her point across. Or look for any drunk person with moon in sag (because when people get drunk their moon signs always come out quite clearly) - they will say the most offensive things and not even realize.

I don't think ASC signs can affect the way you speak that much.

BTW I'm Pisces Sun,Pisces Mercury, Sag Moon and ASC Leo.We Mercury in Pisces people tend to speak before we think if our Mercury is afflicted by Mars.Also don't forget the Scorpio factor.Her Moon sign tend to say the bitter truth instead of lying.Since your speaking of her foulmouthedness I think it's something to do with her Scorpio Moon ,Mercury-Mars conjunction combination.