Biden's Chart (with comparison to Trump's)

ElenaJ

Progressed chart of Biden.
Transiting South node by the midheaven.
Transiting neptune on moon.
Transiting North Node on Saturn.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 22.48.10.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 22.48.10.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 39

david starling

Re: Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

Elena, remember when Biden was supposed to be so feeble he couldn't leave his basement, and so demented he couldn't debate or hold a press conference? Even the Democrats were worried about it.

I was looking at that stellium in Scorpio, including Mars, and thinking, "feeble and demented like a fox!"

Never underestimate the power of being underestimated.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Remember Uranus opposing his stellium.
They are hiding him, but he isn't a fox, just a mouse.

david starling

Remember Uranus opposing his stellium.
They are hiding him, but he isn't a fox, just a mouse.

Trump's H12 Mars in Leo got trumped by Biden's H11 Mars in Scorpio.

A battleship sunk by a submarine!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Mars in scorpio combative, warrior, thinks too much about sex as his expression.
Leo mars, generous and expansive.

piercethevale

The problem with that natal chart, Elena, is that it's an approximation, a "rounded off" time, a "ball park" figure.
Most pre W.W. II times were, and it continued on into the War for some time, as well. I believe it was the result of the national request to write down the time of such notable events, such as birth times, in order for people to have a reference point if they spotted anything unusual, or suspicious, that same day, as all were asked to report any such sightings, any such activity.

The Sabian Symbols are the ultimate tool for rectification and I did do a rectification using the Sabian Symbols.
It's this charts' Part of Fortune that convinced me that this is, or is very near to, the actual time of birth. It's because the Part of Fortune is in the 5th degree of Taurus and what the Sabian Symbol is or the 5th degree of Taurus.
The Sabian Symbol found for ones' Part of Fortune literally symbolizes that act, or cultural identity, or mental resolve,that one must employ in order to achieve the most fortuitous circumstances that will assist them in achieving their destiny, fulfilling their dharma.
Recall that it is noted that the tragic death of Biden's first wife and his baby daughter, drove him to such an edge of despair that He almost left politics forever.

Here's what Dane Rudhyar wrote about the Sabian Symbol for the 5th degree of Taurus...[from His book, "An Astrological Mandala"]

"TAURUS 5°: A WIDOW AT AN OPEN GRAVE.
KEYNOTE:
The impermanence of all material and social bonds.

"All natural compounds decay," said the Buddha. The most beautiful and most enjoyed substance loses its potential energy through continuous actualization and the principle of integration and form is withdrawn, leaving the Void — "the open grave" that ends all attachments. The Void is the great challenge: What next? One must begin anew, and if possible at a "higher," i.e. more inclusive and universal, less egocentric, level.

This fifth conclusive stage of the sequence which deals with root elements and basic actions and responses may seem negative, yet it opens the door to self-renewal. Beyond the personal attachment rises the possibility of participating in a larger sphere of existence. This possibility rarely manifests itself except as one is ready to
DISCARD THE PAST.
"

...and here's the rectified natal chart for Biden, so you can see for yourself, that it's nearly 12 minutes earlier that He was born...Like I wrote... "rounded off", in this case it was rounded up to the nearest half hour...which was the most common practice , sometime it was the nearest quarter hour, but most often by the half hour, some by the hour...and for those that lived out in the "sticks", or much earlier in the 20th century and earlier, it was often "dawn", "sometime between breakfast and lunch", "Noon" or "noonish", etc.

It's also why most Traditional astrologers never got the hang of analytic natal astrology, because without a most precise time, you're wasting your time.

The Sabian Symbols, read them, learn them, and use them... you'll be amazed at how well your astrological knowledge, and analytic abilities, will expand. They are the ultimate tool, for rectification, too.:wink:

Biden's rectified natal chart
Joe-Biden-8-17-35-rect-natal.png

piercethevale

OKAY, now this has really got my attention.
The I.C. of the progressed natal chart, in the 8th degree of Gemini.

The I.C. in a natal chart is the "HOW" of a chart for the mundane, it is the "WHY" of the chart as interpreted regarding the spiritual evolution of a person.

Note, regarding the Sabian Symbols found for the chart axis points, i.e. the 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th House cusps.
The Asc. is always the "WHO", the Desc. is always the "WHERE-TO", or sometimes it's better to think of it as the "WHOM-TO", meaning as "WHOM" that person is to become, and the M.C. works in reverse to the I.C.

The 8th of degree of Gemini is also the location of the Astrological Part of Destiny derived from the natal chart of the USA [he "Zero Hour" chart, i.e. 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn.] M.C. + Sun - Moon = 07* Gemini 33' 09" ~ Part of Destiny.

...and it also happens to be another Part derived from the USA's natal chart, that is;
Asc. + Mercury - Uranus = 07* Gemini 07' 03" ~ Part of Astrology [also known as the Part of Eccentricity, but I'm rather convinced about the association with Astrology. The opposite formula, i.e. Asc. + Uranus - Mercury, is said to be about "Omens & Signs". Thus, to refine these two descriptions of the precepts of their respective Parts/Lots, I have given it some thought over a few years and based on personal experience, I say that the Mercury - Uranus Part is about those "Signs & Omens" that one has to interpret, such as astrology. The Uranus - Mercury Part is about those "Omens & Signs" that when they do appear, you know immediately what they mean, at least as to oneself, anyways. Keep in mind that Uranus is known as the Planet of Sudden Change, and as the Great Awakener. It can also be thought of having to do with sudden awareness. Thus when Mercury is the "Trigger" and Uranus is the Significator [Personal Point + Significator - Trigger = Part ] this is about sudden awareness... "Sudden" as in right freakin' now. Uranus as the Trigger has a different affect. In that position, with Mercury as the Significator, it is stimulating the mind, "awakening" it, so as to interpret.

The Sabian Symbol for the 8th degree of Gemini, [and thus also for the Part of Destiny of the USA], [ibid.]

"GEMINI 8°: AROUSED STRIKERS SURROUND A FACTORY.

KEYNOTE:
The disruptive power of the ambitious mind upon the organic wholeness of human relationship.

We are dealing in this sequence of symbols with man's discovery of the new powers residing in his special contribution to the total organism of this planet Earth — his consciousness and aggressive mind. The first stage (Phase 66) dealt with oil, the typical form of energy which the modern mind has made available. (These symbols were revealed before atomic energy was even thought of as a practical possibility.) Now we see in this new symbol a pictorial indication of what the use of this intellect-generated energy inevitably leads to: industrial unrest and violence. As man manages to rape the earth in order to demonstrate his power and intensify his pleasures and his sense of proud mastery, conflicts and disruptive processes are inevitably initiated.

The arousal is presented to us here in its collective social form because we have reached the emotional-cultural level. The type of power generated by the analytical intellectual faculties is essentially disruptive; it is based on the destruction of matter, and invites egocentric hoarding and spoliation — and, in general, privileges of one kind or another. This leads to a
REVOLT AGAINST PRIVILEGES.
"

I consider a progressed chart to give the same information as the natal chart, but the natal is the War strategy while the progressed natal is the immediate battle plan, is the best manner I know of in which to explain the difference and how they work, surely regarding the Sabian Symbols found for the chart axis and quite possibly the Astrological Parts, at least the Part of Fortune... imho, presently.

Wow, the rest of this progressed chart is pretty "Heavy', in the vernacular of my generation.
The Asc.'s Sabian Symbol is [ibid.] "AQUARIUS 20°: A LARGE WHITE DOVE BEARING A MESSAGE."

You all can figure find the Sabian Symbols for all the rest of the pertinent degrees here at this link: http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

I'm sure that you'll find it to be worth the effort. ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Excuse me.
It's been quite some time since I have even looked at a chart for Biden that I forgot to add that the time I gave in the rectified chart that I posted above is an arbitrary thing, as to keeping that Part of Fortune in the 5th degree of Taurus puts the parameters of the time He could have been born from 8:17:24 A.M. to 8:22:14 A.M.
The chart above is based on Him possibly having been born at 8:17:35 A.M.

I have given great consideration as to the likelyhood that it was after 8:19:18 A.M, as for the reason that from 8:19:19 A.M. and on anywhere up to the limit I prescribed at 8:22:14 A.M. provides an I.C. in the 18th degree of Pisces which also happens to be both the USA natal chart's Part of Intelligence & Skill [How one best applies their intelligence skillfully, Asc. + Mars - Mercury] at 17° Pisces 55' 11", and also its Part of Catastrophe [Asc. + Uranus - Sun] at 17° Pisces 44' 11".

I seem to think I remember Trump having one of his Astrological Parts there as well? I've got all of Trumps Parts/Lots derived from his natal chart [the majority of them. See my listing of Astrological Parts derived from the USA's natal chart in the Astrological Parts sub forum, which is a "sticky", btw, and know that I calculated the exact same list of Parts for Trump. It's in one of the numerous spiral notebooks I have, there are a lot of them, scattered about my room, or in a bookcase, or under it, or piled here on this desk, or my other desk...in other words, I'm not up to searching for it especially at this hour [3:40 A.M. Sunday ...and I had planned on being in bed before 11 P.M., oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ] I swore I wasn't going to get into any more "political" threads a few months ago, but I couldn't pass up demonstrating this means of rectification and in addition felt compelled to make a case as to why Biden's natal chart should be rectified.

Trump's chart is correct, of that I have no doubt, although it was likely not on the exact minute...only one person in sixty probably was born precisely "on the minute", it's simple to calculate the odds. As I wrote earlier, birth times are usually rounded up to the next nearest minute as I have found over the last 37 years of casting and analyzing natal charts, as to all births that occurred in hospitals, or where a doctor, or nurse, was in attendance and also recorded the time of birth.

The Sabian Symbol for the 18th degree of Pisces is [ibid.]

"PISCES 18°: IN A GIGANTIC TENT, VILLAGERS WITNESS A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE.

KEYNOTE:
The collective appeal of a well-staged and exciting display of skill and/or oratory.

At first, Marc Jones interpreted the "gigantic tent" as the locale for a revivalist's meeting; later he suggested a circus tent instead. In a sense, the basic meaning is the same whether it is the traditional performance of skilled clowns, acrobats or animal trainers, or that of a religious fundamentalist dramatizing an old religious imagery, what takes place is the use of personal achievement and conviction to bring a crowd to a state of enthusiasm sufficient to make it forget its boredom with everyday routine or its familiar sins of commission or omission.

At this third stage of the seventieth five-fold sequence, the individual person and the collectivity are brought together in a significant performance which subtly strengthens the communal spirit directly or indirectly. The implication of the symbol, whenever it is found operating, is that the time has come for the individual to dare to present himself and his works to his community for applause, or for the purpose of attracting a following. What is suggested is
PUBLIC SELF-DRAMATIZATION.
"

I think that it's plainly obvious as to why the 18th degree of Pisces with this as its Sabian Symbol is the Sabian Symbol for the USA's Part of Intelligence & Skill and its Part of Catastrophe.

To further refine the rectification here of Bidens chart, I do recommend using the Part of Hidden Identity, aka Part of Oratory, aka Part of Influence, and see what comes up depending on the time used, the formula is Asc. + Saturn - Moon, so it might change from one degree to another, seeing that the Moon is a part of the formula?
It was Trump's such Part that convinced me that He would become president, and I stated so here in the forum in January of 2016, when the political pundits were giving Him only a 2% chance of even getting the Republican Party nomination for candidate.

It's a lot of work, I know, as one could look at quite a number of Parts and the Sabian Symbols found for the degrees of the Zodiac they are in...and all that calculating, oh my...!

It's where one earns their salt and the right to call them self an "Astrologer", IMHO, that is by putting in the hours and doing thorough work.

Once you become convinced of the veracity of the Sabian Symbols, and this technique of using the Astrological Parts as they are symbolically active and relevant to the precept of the Part as that precept applies to the native of the chart, you might find yourself consulting Astrological Parts, first and foremost or nearly so, when ever you begin the analysis of a chart that is of someone who is new to you.

When I was attempting to prove to myself the possibility that Pluto was on the Ascendant at the moment Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth was born on the day that the late, renowned, 20th century American clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce, said that Jesus was born on, that when I did finally "dial it in" on the computer screen and then looked at the resultant chart, I first noticed the chart axis was exactly what Dane Rudhyar predicted it would be, i.e. consisting of all four of the first degrees for each of the Cardinal Signs, although, He did have them 180° opposite from where they did show up [that's what He proposed, or used as to demonstrate, how the Sabians apply to the chart axis, in his book "An Astrological Mandala", in Part Three Chapter 3, "The Cross and the Star", He may have actually thought otherwise, just as they did eventually prove to be? ] When I saw that, I got excited, knowing that the odds of such being a coincidence were slim, as such perfect symmetry only occurs twice a day, no matter what the time of year. On the Winter Solstice, that same year, that symmetry occurring in the 1st degrees of the four Cardinal Signs was from 12:03:16 P.M. to 12:05:55 P.M. for a total time, for that window, of just 2 minutes and 39 seconds.
On the day He actually was born, that same window occurred, from 5:19:18 P.M. to 5:23:38 P.M., for a total of 4 minutes and 20 seconds. As for those four points being opposite as from where the did show up with Pluto conjunct the Asc., those windows were, apprx., 12 hours earlier those same days, although at those times Pluto was on the Desc., but that's not the same astrological affect on a natal chart. That's just a little more than two and a half minutes to a little more than four minutes that the chart axis could have possibly been of that precise symmetry and also in all the first degrees of the four Cardinal Signs.

As for Pluto being conj. one of the degrees of any of those four Cardinal Signs that was only possible that year, 3 A.D. during April, it was well beyond the 1st degree by the following December and it had just entered the 1st degree on that day. Prior to that it was in the third degree of Libra the previous December, and one must look back to January in the year 1 A.D. to find the time before that Pluto was in the 1st degree of Libra....but none of those other dates when Pluto was also in the first degree of Libra produce Astrological Parts that have Sabian Symbols at all meaningful, or relevant, to the Part precepts as those precepts were in relation to the life of the Man as has been written and, or, told as to have been.

[astrodienst has since deliberately "fudged" the data since I first produced the chart on November 7, in 2004. They were messing around and moving things slightly prior to the date they claim they started using a newer, and different, computer program than the one they originally used that was produced by JPL and is the same that NASA used for years and even sent that latest probe within a few thousand miles of Pluto, he intended target.

As the engineer that developed that ephemeris gave an allowance of plus or minus 2 minutes of a degree for Pluto's position, astrodienst took the full advantage of that and moved Pluto back along the retro path it was in by that allowance, putting it in the 2nd degree. Thus negating my theory and destroying the evidence, except for those copies that I downloaded and also those that were printed, too.
As the Swiss have been providing, free of charge, the soldiers that guard the Pope for hundreds of years, I can easily imagine why they moved it, and likely who asked them to... not to mention that the subsequent findings refute a great deal of traditional astrological beliefs and techniques as well as proving the veracity of the Sabian Symbols and also the tremendous effect that the PLANET Pluto has on astrological conditions, and Pluto's tremendous importance. Thus there is no certainty as to exactly when and for how long Pluto did anything after that date of April2, 3 A.D. as I never expected such a devious thing I didn't bother to try to get anything other than what I initially wanted. i.e. just a look-see to what the result was as to the time of day Pluto did conjunct the Asc. on the date Edgar Cayce said He was born.
All these other considerations came much later, some years later.

I figure that eventually someone will restore the original ephemeris just the way JPL had calculated it to have been, and yet be, as. As I grew up just a few miles from JPL, in Southern California, and my long time friend from high school and college, the late Ed Skrocki, whose father was an engineer at JPL [and it was Ed, by recommendation, that got me my publisher, as for the reputation of the Skrocki family] and that I've a few other former classmates whose fathers also worked at JPL as well as some former classmates that went on to work at JPL themselves, after high school/college... I might be able to persuade someone to make it happen a lot sooner than anyone suspects at present... just sayin'... but I have certainly digressed here, haven't i? ...and How I did.
]

To cut to the chase, at this point, when I saw what the chart axis was when I finally got Pluto dialed in as to where it was on the Asc. for that day, and noticed it consisted of all the first degrees of the four Cardinal Signs, the very next thing I did was calculated, on a sheet of paper, where the Part of Fortune was and immediately looked up the Sabian Symbol for that degree of the Zodiac I found it to be in, i.e. the 18th degree of Pisces and saw what Dane had written [ibid.] "PISCES 18°: "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE", I knew right at that very moment I had produced that natal chart of His, and all the many subsequent findings, so many of them via the Sabian Symbols by way of the Astrological Parts, among other astrological findings, e.g. the incomplete Grand Septile matrix that was completed on the Monday following the first Sunday after the first Full Moon the Spring of 35 A.D., when He was just 32 years of age... just as had been written was the time He was crucified and died on that cross, albeit the day was on the Monday that followed.
So, there is my testimony as to the usefulness of utilizing the Sabian Symbols for matters of rectification of both the time of day of birth ...and the day of birth itself....when it just happened to get lost over many long years... not to mention, also the year.

OF COURSE i ALSO HAD SOME VERY GOOD LUCK, RIGHT?

....right...:wink:

...anyways, try noodling around with that time window I proposed that Biden was born within, IN-MHO, of course.:smile: Someone that reads this post, that actually gets to the end of it [whew] might take the challenge up.
May God Bless all who seek for truth. pv

Last edited: