Three Kite formations in natal chart?

Hi everyone,

I keep noticing more and more aspect patterns in my chart, but one is truly sticking out to me (and has for a long time)

I seem to have 3 kites in my chart. I still don’t know too much about the Kite itself but this amount of them feels pretty overwhelming. I’m not sure where to start researching these, but I think it’s pretty interesting.

First one I noticed:
5h Pluto opp. 11h Saturn, Pluto sext. 3h Moon & 7h Venus, Moon trine Venus trine Saturn
Second one I noticed:
Midheaven opp. Moon, Midheaven sext. Venus & Saturn, Moon trine Venus trine Saturn
Third one I noticed (not sure if this one counts, but please let me know)
DSC / ASC axis, DSC sext. 5h South Node, 8h Sun & Mercury, ASC trine Sun & Mercury trine South Node.

Pluto is also conjunct my Vertex (3deg orb). I don’t know too much about the vertex either but if that could play into this i thought I should add.

Is this rare in a natal chart? What would this mean for me? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :sideways::sideways:

Attachments

• E191C8B8-4739-479F-B169-43A98ABA497D.jpg
    E191C8B8-4739-479F-B169-43A98ABA497D.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You really have one kite, since planetary configurations like grand trine, kite, grand cross, t-square are all made up of planets and not points, like the Asc, MC, the lunar nodes, etc. So no need to feel overwhelmed.
The fact that there are a number of planets around the same degree in your chart means that their energies are integrated, sometimes with ease [trine, sextile] and sometimes with difficulty [square, opp]. So nothing too atypical here.
There are also really fewer aspects than all the lines shown in the chart because the orb allowed seems excessively generous to me for some of the aspects lines shown there.

The best way to gain understanding of your chart signatures or configurations is to begin at the base, learning the meanings of the planets in the signs, and then just taking one aspect at a time, maybe starting with your Sun and Moon. Once you understand the aspects that make up the configurations in your chart, you will have a better sense of how these configurations play out in your life. Because they do, all the time. And they are usually quite unconscious, but very present.