Bowie Synastry

leomoon

[This thread was created and moved from off-topic comments on a different thread - Moderator]

IF anyone has seen the late performer David Bowie's natal chart planets & signs (not houses), then they've seen my chart, because we are as twins. The "late David Bowie" and can you picture him being bff with trump? :surprised:

p.s. He's a morning birth and I'm an evening birth, all my planets below the horizon, all his above (for the most part)

We both share Uranus cj NN in that lone place over or under the horizon.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bowie,_David

Bowie always described himself as apolitical, but the real truth was that he was always, through action, a progressive liberal who was intent on shattering boundaries and making sure that the most conservative among us understood that the most liberal among us were, indeed, really human and worthy of our love and respect.
David Bowie: Nothing left to lose - al.com

Last edited by a moderator:

leomoon

Re: Astrology Shows People are Individuals Not Groups

Blackbery-

No,and thank you for asking. I do not have musical talent, but love music of all kinds including buying a baby Grand Piano in my 30s. Nowhere did I insinuate I had the same talent as David Bowie, I simply said we are astro-twins. Same natal chart except for the houses. Same signs, same aspects, etc.
Same dob within a few hours time. He died during a Pluto transit over his 6th, and I had been hospitalized at the same time, but of course didn't perish. My Sun-Mer-Mars in 6th his in house 12, all opposite houses (to repeat myself here)

Since there is nothing in my personality that would enjoy the company of DJT, I doubt very much then, that someone with the same signs, the same aspects as mine would love who I can't find any virtue with. It's called "logic"

That is what an Astro-twin IS!

There are of course, many similarities outside of his music in personality I"m sure. I don't know if he played piano, as I never listened to him or watched him, but I"d not be surprised if he did either.

Why not just ask someone nicely??:annoyed:
THEN, they'd respond nicely..

IF I were you, I'd examine "your" motives when posting. That is not an implication its advice.
Like my Sagittarius Mom use to say, "It doesn't cost anything to be nice"

Since you know all about Twins, then you know they often have different life choices and also have similarities.

Ref: Your quote -
I'm not sure what you are trying to imply here?

That you have the same talents as Bowie; that you think alike, have lived similar lives, have the same aspirations?

Even twins (which are in my family) are different as they express their natal chart INDIVIDUALLY. While my family twins are very, very close they do live different lives. One is shy while the other one (the older one) is very out-going.

As to whether President Trump & Bowie would be 'best friends', who is to say?

Last edited:

leomoon

Interesting for those who are curious, I'll share my notes and the chart erected by an online friend of mine, Manda:

https://www.astromanda.com/astrology-david-bowie-using-secondary-progressed-and-converse-directions/

And the dual chart - of same day birth -Same signs/same aspects

The doctor who delivered the babies says it’s not uncommon to see twins born up to a couple hours apart, but 12 hours is rare.

https://www.skipperwbreeders.com/recommendations/quick-answer-how-far-apart-can-twins-be-born.html#:~:text=The%20doctor%20who%20delivered%20the%20babies%20says%20it%E2%80%99s,How%20can%20i%20change%20my%20icloud%20email%20address%3F

I once studied Bowie's chart (briefly) when he died and I first recognized the similarity with my own chart except for the houses being opposite each other's (makes all the difference I'm sure)

He had a very difficult childhood (so did I )
I have Saturn in the 1st towards the middle of the 1st house (what I always heard is the closer your Saturn to the ASC, then the harder the life) which makes sense I suppose.
His Saturn-Moon & Pluto are all in the 7th while mine are 1st-2nd hs. He was a early A.M. birth Moon in 1st decan Leo, mine in last decan of Leo.

What I saved from my research then included:
A psychic predicted his death – 10 years before: He died at age 69 on his Solar Return - 2017 via tr Pluto over his 12th Mars Sun
“[FONT=Roboto, serif]When we were on the tour bus in 1996 or 1997, David said, ‘Somewhere in the late 70s I met this psychic, who told me I was gonna die around the age of 69 or 70,’ and he said this with total certainty. It didn’t sound like the ramblings of one of these crazy people: it was something which he absolutely didn’t doubt at all. I never told anyone about it, but it never left my mind,”[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, serif]I read he was really ******* up (he admits to being so) taking cocaine for years when younger. I never took any drugs, but I had dozens of difficult years myself for totally different reasons the same time period as he.[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto, serif]He seems to have found himself, later in life then I did, when he started to settle down.[/FONT][FONT=Roboto, serif] -=
[/FONT]

From Bio: On 24 April 1992, DAVID BOWIE: MARRIED IMAN – AND I WAS BUSY TRYING TO RE-BUILD MY LIFE ANEW FAR FROM OUR NATIVE HOME.
When his daughter was born in Aug. 2000 - I was moving into a new home we had built, (the 1st new one) Metaphorically, a new birth, a new beginning - a stretch only if one doesn't see metaphors.

Back to his beginning years:
He was starting his career and finding a path to successful living. I was starting a marriage (in same time period of 1971) and in July of 1972 had my 1st daughter born. My 2nd was born Jan. of 1974, he was topping the charts! I was feeling pretty happy too back then.

From 1971-1979 I busied myself with my new family raising my 3 daughters. The youngest born Jan. of 1977 when he withdrew from his addiction near this same time period.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]On 1 October 1976, Bowie moved to West Berlin to live semi-reclusively for three years, at which time he withdrew from coke addiction[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]It was when he met and befriended some guys in Germany, that he found out their fathers had been in the German army = he says he was STILL doing cocaine and messed up when he dabbled with the idea of Facism & even spoke of Hitler in a glowing way. His friends back in England knew (because they were Jewish), he wasn't the least bit this way, it was the coke and he admits as much here:[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rock-star-david-bowie/[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]He explains it this way, he was "attracted to" the mythology that the Nazis apparently were engrossed by - The Occult etc. (I was also always into the occult in some way shape or form, but for me, it was spiritual, not this type of occultism....that attracted him =! This shows us that different souls can have similar charts, but be quite different spiritually, due to evolution of the soul itself.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Quote:
I was out of my mind totally, completely crazed. Really. But the main thing I was functioning on was – as far as that whole thing about Hitler and rightism was concerned – it was the mythology.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

When he moved from Los Angeles to Berlin in the late 1976, after the height of the Thin White Duke, Bowie told NME he “had to face up” to his fixation with fascism because his German friends “were naturally extreme leftists.”
“Suddenly, I was in a situation where I was meeting young people of my age whose fathers had actually been SS men,” he said. “I came crashing down to earth when I got back to Europe.”
[/FONT]

I must admit, with similar positions of our Leo Moon but not of course in the same houses, I can understand his confusion without taking any drugs. ...Neptune square and all that! There were quite a few outer planets squaring Mercury & the Sun back then as I recall, but I managed to keep my feet on the ground through it all. I joined my first Edgar Cayce Study group in 1971 and started my own group in 1977 to the early or mid 80s.

A different kind of occultism I'd say....:unsure:

1ST MARRIAGE ENDED: Uranus Square - during this time
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]He and Angela separated in February 1978, and when their divorce was final on 8 February 1980, he got sole custody of their son. Angela got a 30,000 pound settlement. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]In 1980, Bowie portrayed John Merrick, the "Elephant Man" in a successful stage production that won rave reviews. His music continued to excel, and on 27 January 1983 he signed a $10 million five-year contract with EMI America Records. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]MY LIFE EVENTS:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]1978- 1980, we moved into a much larger home in a very nice neighborhood. As for a separation? I started to separate myself from my life with what I call a “mini-breakdown” from PTSS when I was about 36 years old until about 40 years when I came to terms with my past (childhood problems) [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]After that time period which was terrible for all of us, is when I decided we needed a whole new life elsewhere. [/FONT]

I believe due to the fact all my planets are below the horizon and all of his above the horizon, (including his 12th house which was a house of suffering for him) while mine was physical suffering in the 6th -

made all the difference in experiences. Yet some major ones occurred around the same time. I can also see whereas, my Uranus as the handle of my bucket chart, and his Uranus as the handle for him, but in the opposite houses, 11th (mine with NN) and for him, the only planet in his 5th cj. his NN) These two houses do have completely dfferent symbologies. Mine "hopes, dreams & wishes" and his 5th "multiple love affairs perhaps) and then children -- but he wasn't estranged which Uranus often brings to bear.

Last edited:

leomoon

Cont'd: The Late David Bowie:
(on inside me on outside ) helpful comments welcomed -

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Childhood & Young Adult years: [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]He was born in middle-class Brixton to a dad who was a publicist and whose divorce was not final, so his parents were not married. He had a half-brother who was nine years older, Terry, whom he idolized, who was diagnosed a paranoid schizophrenic and who threw himself under a train in 1985 [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]His folks moved to Bromley, South London in 1957, a social step up. Bowie's left eye was paralyzed in a 1963 fight at school. His dad died in 1969 of pneumonia. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]( I never experienced an eye injury although I also had a terrible childhood in many ways) one younger sister, a hippie who lived in communes.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]My father was never emotionally available to us.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]David's 1/2 bro sibling was older then he, and my sister younger then I. One for each of us.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]from 1968-1969 were tumultuous years for me. [/FONT]
I also suffered a deeply close personal loss as he did -
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]My maternal grandfather who I was close to died in December of 1966. I turned 20 a few weeks later. He was the first death I recall who I was close to. In 1969 I was just attempting to resolve a bad relationship *1st marriage) with a permanent separation. He was a drummer in a band, Aquarius Sun sign and was from Uranus for sure.:alien:
[/FONT]

David Bowie was Aquarius Rising - I am Cancer Rising "birds of a different feather"?

Married at the same time period:
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]It was around Spring of 1971 (about a year after Bowie married Angie Burnett) that I met my husband. We married in Sept. of 1971 and our 1st child was born in the summer of 1972.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]David & Angie's son, Duncan Zowie Haywood (who later went by Duncan) was born the following year, on 28 May 1971 after they married - [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]end of notes -
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I'm thinking now that his Air (Aquarius) Rising, and his lone Uranus cj. NN in his 5th and their relationship to each other, goes much deeper to bring out the various personality differences he utilized (the bi-sexuality, etc) the various personnaes he created.-
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Perhaps Manda's notes would explain it better with the work she did on his chart ?[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]https://www.astromanda.com/astrology-david-bowie-using-secondary-progressed-and-converse-directions/#comment-4421
[/FONT]

Last edited: