Solar Eclipse on President Trump's chart - astrology thread only

blackbery

On December 14, there was a NM Solar Eclipse at 23 degrees Sagittarius that :conjunct: President Trump’s :moon: and :opposition::sun:.

Since that time, he went off the public radar. Working with his allies to prove that there was election fraud.
Today, there is another NM Solar Eclipse which will :conjunct: his already powerful :sun::uranus::northnode: in the public 10th house.

The eclipses work in pairs, completing and working together.

This is the launch of his career which will take off with great Victory.

Nothing more significant than an eclipse on a personal planet but when it's on the :sun::northnode: it reveals that the Moon Nodal Fate is at play.

Nothing can stop Trump from achieving his 'God-given' Destiny to lead the country in a 2nd Term. He had to go through the 'ring of fire' from these past few months because the Destiny involves a lot more than the U.S.A.
The outcome affects the entire world; Humanity.

Due to the fact that the eclipse takes place during both Mercury/Saturn RX.....what was hidden will be revealed....what God has appointed, no man or nothing can take away.

chart.cgi

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Trump,_Donald

Attachments

• astro_2gw_donald_trump_adb.13820.23496.jpg
    astro_2gw_donald_trump_adb.13820.23496.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

blackbery

Re: Solar eclipse in d.j.trump's chart - astrology thread only

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cwgnfile...ro_2a_donald_trump_adb.54956.39246.png?260526

More TRUTH BOMBS during this Mercury RX time which are shedding Light daily proving that President Trump was right about the Covid treatments, right about easing the lock-downs, right about calling out Dr. Fauci as a 'disaster' and a liar, right about the Virus coming from the Wuhan Lab, right about the election. It's all proving to be true.

Latest is this Truth Bomb which directly affects his public image (SUN).

onathan Turley
@JonathanTurley

Just in. The Inspector General has concluded its review of the Lafayette Park protests and found that there is no evidence supporting the claim that Bill Barr ordered the clearing to allow for Trump's controversial photo op.

Despite the absence of evidence, legal experts like University of Texas professor and CNN continued to claim that Barr ordered federal officers “to forcibly clear protestors in Lafayette Park to achieve a photo op for Trump.”

Once again, it was all Neptune lies and propaganda to disparage him & President Trump released a statement yesterday which is tough and truthful. He's had enough of the nasty, untruthful falsehoods spread about him and he doesn't hold back from his righteous anger.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Thank you to the Department of the Interior Inspector General for Completely and Totally exonerating me in the clearing of Lafayette Park!

As we have said all along, and it was backed up in today’s highly detailed and professionally written report, our fine Park Police made the decision to clear the park to allow a contractor to safely install antiscale fencing to protect from Antifa rioters, radical BLM protestors, and other violent demonstrators who are causing chaos and death to our cities. In this instance, they tried burning down the church the day before the clearing. Fortunately, we were there to stop the fire from spreading beyond the basement—and it was our great honor and privilege to do so. Again, thank you to the Inspector General!

They lied about Russian Collusion
They lied in impeachment hoax 1 and 2
They lied about Lafayette Park
They lied about the police officer getting hit the head with a fire extinguisher
The insurrection was a lie, it was a FF
They lied about the pandemic, it was natural it was created and spread all over the world on purpose
They lied about the PCR test results
They lied about HcQ
They lied about the number of cases and deaths
They lied about Hunters laptop, about JB quid pro quo
They lie about the election, it was rigged, they cheated

blackbery

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cwgnfile...4at_donald_trump_adb_2021610.56140.260491.png

The SE only 3 days before his birthday on June 14th, highlighting and bringing Trump into the world and public view on a massive scale.

In Guatemala, the VP Harris was met with signs that told her 'GO HOME, TRUMP WON' and "WE ARE A PRO-LIFE COUNTRY'.

BANNERS unfurled this week in countries around the world that said only two words:
TRUMP WON

Private planes flying banners that said "TRUMP WON'.

All over the world, not just in the U.S.A. people are expressing their Truth.

The fake news lie about him non-stop and Big Tech banned and censored him.

Yet, he made a speech last Sat and it now has over 5 MILLION views on the 3 uncensored platforms.
They had another boat rally for him in Jupiter, FL.

AND.....

President Trump will be starting up his rallies soon....in AZ, FL, OH and NC.

Like he always said:

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

June's Solar Eclipse & NM In Gemini Launching Trump into a Bright Future

Trump statements spread far on social media even after ban, analysis finds

Despite a ban from most major platforms, former President Donald Trump's online statements are reportedly spreading far and wide on social media.

Many of Trump's statements after his January social media ban have received as many, if not more, likes or shares online as they did before, according to an analysis published Monday by the New York Times.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...preading-social-media-even-after-ban-analysis

blackbery

Trump is not holding back anymore, he's rightfully calling out Dr. Fauci and WHO/CDC, the fake news & the Dems who all colluded to blame Trump for the pandemic.

Mercury RX Gemini Truth coming out.

President Trump: Fauci Was in the Pocket of China (VIDEO)

Trump accused China of the biggest attack on the world in history.
President Trump also accused Dr. Tony Fauci of being in the pocket of China.

President Trump: I always got along with him great but he was wrong on so many fronts. And there’s an example. You look at his emails. They are really horrible. He was in the pocket it would seem, he was in the pocket of, we’re all smart people, he was in the pocket of China. The way he pandered to them and the way he dealt with them… So many emails. I’ve never seen anything like it. You almost think that’s all he could do because of so many emails.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/president-trump-fauci-pocket-china-video/

Adam Gaertner
@veryvirology

Fauci was also advised of the hemoglobin link in April, which should have resulted in recognition that mechanical ventilation is completely useless. Instead, they continued to punch holes in people's lungs and refuse proper treatment.

Absolutely criminal.

Dr. Benjamin Braddock
@GraduatedBen
· Jun 2
Fauci was informed about Ivermectin, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, other antivirals as early as April 2020.

Trump mentioned HCQ, Ivermectin and other treatments and therapeutics in spring 2020 and Fauci & Big Tech and MSM attacked, mocked & ridiculed him. But, once again, Trump was RIGHT.

Last edited:

blackbery

The SE really bringing Trump into the spotlight & the news just keeps getting better & better. Venus is also conjunct his natal Mercury!

Recent legal decisions at SCOTUS very positive for the Republicans and the Constitution.
Maybe they are back on track?

AND the wave of support for him over the entire planet growing exponentially.

AND this:

Pentagon won’t allow LGBTQ pride flags on bases and keeps Trump-era flag ban in place

The Pentagon says it will not overturn a Trump-era policy barring unofficial flags, including the LGBTQ “pride” flag, from being flown at U.S. military installations.

Source: americanmilitarynews.com

The AMERICAN flag should be flying on American military bases. Why is this so hard to understand?

AND this.

Now that I have been totally exonerated on the Mueller Witch Hunt with a charge of No Collusion, I have often wondered, if a fake investigation is illegally started based on information provided and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, shouldn’t they be held accountable? Not to mention, wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and interfering with years of a presidential administration? I fought the made-up Hoax strongly and effectively, and I won.

Then they fabricated, out of thin air, the fake allegation that I obstructed justice, and I won that too. Think of it, how can you obstruct justice when you were fighting a false and illegally submitted narrative?

This week I have been totally exonerated by the Inspector General in the clearing of Lafayette Park, despite earlier reports that it was done for political purposes.

And I have also been totally exonerated in Congress by the testimony of former White House lawyer Don McGahn. It came, it went, and it was a big “nothingburger.”

But fear not, the Radical Left, country destroying, illegal Witch Hunts continue, and I will win those too!

blackbery

The SE is so close to his birthday that I had a quick peek.

And his Solar Return confirms the huge success he will achieve in his birthday year.

Wow! There's SUN conj MC! Talk about Star Power and being recognized by the world.

We're already seeing it with Patriots pouring out their support for him.

SUN Trine JUPITER and more positive vibes.

With the MOON/MARS tight conjunction, President Trump is fighting back against the fake media, the corrupt politicians and the vile Big Tech who are still banning & censoring anyone who opposes the Dems/DS.

He's already issued a number of statements in the past couple of days slaying the liars and standing up for Truth & Justice.

There is one aspect, SUN/NEPTUNE that could relate to his health; he's not a spring chicken anymore but works harder than a 20 yr old. Or could be related to more propaganda and hate against him when he returns as POTUS. He won't slow down and with VENUS in 10th and 9th highlighted, he'll be travelling the world and enjoying great diplomacy and success.

He will have to 'undo' all the damage that the OBiden regime have done, incld securing the border again, re-negotiating with Iran to take away the billions that Dems gave them...again...and it's used to fund the Islamic terrorists. Obama gave them billions which funded Isis and had millions 'kicked back' to himself & others.

The Dems WANT conflict in the ME as it serves their Puppet Masters well who get rich off wars but President Trump will sort a truce out with Israel/Palestine so no more people have to be killed. It won't be easy but the Moon position shows he won't quit until peace is restored in the region.

A VERY excellent Solar Return 2021-2022 for President Trump but he does need to take better care of his health and not allow the fake news to get him too angry. I get it.
He has worked overtime to MAGA. Now he has to SAVE AMERICA before the country is completely destroyed. But he'll succeed. WINNING is what he does best!

Attachments

• astro_2ase_solar_2021_donald.50646.91018.jpg
    astro_2ase_solar_2021_donald.50646.91018.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 57

blackbery

The :moon::mars: attack & fightback already kicking in!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

06/10/21

As President, I had a great and very productive meeting in Helsinki, Finland, with President Putin of Russia. Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of President Putin and Russia. Because of the phony Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary Clinton, the United States was put at a disadvantage—a disadvantage that was nevertheless overcome by me. As to who do I trust, they asked, Russia or our “Intelligence” from the Obama era, meaning people like Comey, McCabe, the two lovers, Brennan, Clapper, and numerous other sleezebags, or Russia, the answer, after all that has been found out and written, should be obvious. Our government has rarely had such lowlifes as these working for it.

Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!

T can be really funny and sarcastic when skewing his enemies.

:lol::lol::lol:

The SE is so close to his birthday that I had a quick peek.

blackbery

Happy Birthday President Trump

Your Solar Return MC falls in your 10th H - a year of great accomplishment ahead. :biggrin:

Once you return to your rightful place as POTUS in an election you won in an landslide, you will start working those 18 hr days ...shown with the Mars/Pluto opposition.
Try to rest more & drink lots of water with that Sun/Neptune.
Ignore the haters and the propaganda. They are always going to lie about you....but remember that nobody watches them anymore except for the biden sheep. :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like many of them will be out of business soon as their ratings plummet!

You have the lions on your side and nothing or no-one can stop you from MAGA!

There's a lot of love coming your way. You were right about everything and when the people realize they were lied to daily by the corrupt media, lying Big Tech & dirty Dems, you will have even more respect.

“…I think it’s great to have a US President part of the club and very willing to cooperate,” said French President Emmanuel Macron.

This was a quote by the President of France. He and many other Leaders before him, in France and throughout Europe, were ripping off the United States like never before. We were treated very unfairly with horrible trade deals, and paying for a large portion of their defense.

They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country. If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump. They will now get very rich off the United States just like they have in the past until a change is made. I am for AMERICA FIRST!

blackbery

U.S. Army
@USArmy
Attention World...

Let's party!

Monday, June 14th, we celebrate the #USArmy's 246th Birthday!

#ArmyBDay | #ProudtoServe

Attachments

• astro_66ase_donald_trump_adb_solar_2021_donald.32372.238252.jpg
    astro_66ase_donald_trump_adb_solar_2021_donald.32372.238252.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 50

blackbery

President Trump will no longer allow the fake news, big tech and the demonic Dems to suppress the Truth anymore.

Drip, drip, drip, it's all coming out gradually. Remember, Trump Alliance HAS IT ALL.

The Sun/Mercury Nodal aspects at the Zenith of his Solar Return.

He is rising higher & higher to VICTORY...and bringing the awakened, the honest, the true and the Patriots with him.

We The Media
Trump still has not conceded the election!

This is very important for what comes next.

You see, if AZ decertifies their results the ENTIRE election is now in question. Congress cannot certify election until ALL states have certified. Just like a state cannot certify unless 100% of their counties certify, the same is true of a national election with the states
themselves.

As Trump hasn't conceded, he now has a right to contest the entire election and that will mean the remaining 49 states will have to conduct a full forensic audit as a result.

Why do you think so many states are visiting AZ for the audit right now, including states that supposedly already went Trump and didn't have contested election issues? They know what is coming.

Do you all remember prior to the 2018 election Trump signed an EO making national elections a matter of national security?

>>>Now put two and two together. If even ONE state shows fraud it calls into question the results
>>>of the entire election. Being a matter of national security now puts it under the purview of
>>>who as forensic audits are done state to state?

If you answered the military you are on the right track.

blackbery

I've had more time to study the Solar Return and the impact of the Solar Eclipse and it's looking more & more positive.

President Trump is already feeling the love from millions around the world but it gets better with Venus conjunct Sirius in 11th, House of Congress & the Senate....the legislative part of the gov't. It indicates great diplomacy and success in this area.

Jupiter is exactly conjunct DC which is an indicator of great luck in relationships, in marriage and here it' in a Trine to Sun in 10th. The love-fest for President Trump is massive around the world.

The Truth is coming out about how he was cheated out of an election he won in a landslide and how the corrupt media/big tech/Dems conspired to lie about him every day for 5 yrs because he's not a part of the satanic club. He came to drain the swamp and they really hate him for exposing their criminal & evil system.

blackbery

Here is the chart showing clearly the :sun::trine::jupiter::conjunct:DC and the :venus:/Sirius conjunction.

blackbery

Try one more time to upload chart.

Mercury RX...UGH!

I had posted this video & just noticed it had been taken down. Why? It's a video that was made for his birthday on June 14th.

This is not the first time it's happened, posts of mine get removed with no reason or no explanation. I guess it's because I'm a Trump supporter.

But I had a whole thread on M.Markle & it was taken down with no reason. It was up for a month & no rules were broken but it was removed. There was a member who called me all kinds of derogatory names, I guess she didn't like what I posted about Markle....did she demand the thread be removed because she didn't like the topic?

Very strange moderation. Please, from now on, explain WHY you are removing my posts & threads as it's very unfair.

Thank you.

ATLANTA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! From all of us! #gemini #june14

https://youtu.be/Fz5obphgiqA

Attachments

• astro_66ang_donald_trump_adb_solar_2021_donald.51846.71909.jpg
    astro_66ang_donald_trump_adb_solar_2021_donald.51846.71909.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

As a reminder, please include at least SOME astrology in your posts on this thread in the astrology only section marked "astrology thread only".

Following up,

Tim

blackbery

As predicted with the Solar Return SUN/MERCURY H10, a lot more visibility and communication with President Trump in the next year.

He has released several statements in the past week, including one where he will be visiting the border on June 30th with TX Gov Abbott to show his support for the border guards and other law enforcement who are no longer able to do their jobs because of Traitor Joe's 'open borders'. It's a complete disaster what's going on down there & neither Dem will visit. They are afraid to show the public what is really going on.

AND more SUN popularity and love. He's holding 4 rallies.

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 16, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

45th President Donald J. Trump to Hold a Rally in Ohio

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold a major rally in Wellington, Ohio on Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 7:00PM EDT.

This Save America rally marks President Trump’s first of many appearances in support of candidates and causes that further the MAGA agenda and accomplishments of President Trump’s administration. The rally is to support Max Miller, who President Trump has endorsed for election in Ohio’s 16th Congressional District.

blackbery

Since the SE, the rise and status of President Trump has increased dramatically. He was completely exonerated from the Lafayette Sq lie, the audits are gaining momentum, truth around Jan 6 is coming out & fake prez Beden put on such a bad showing at the G-7 meeting that the entire world is now laughing at the U.S.A.

The 19-20 degree :gemini: eclipise in his 10th house bringing forth more attention to his career & public life & being during :mercury: RX it's highlighting how much better President Trump is than weak, frail Traitor Joe who can barely speak.

President Trump is known as the one who secured the border, stood up against China/Russia & the E.U. & made them pay their share of defense spending.

With :mercury: being so close to :sun: Trump has done a couple of interviews, announced his 4 rallies and issued a number of statements on important issues.

Trump Was Right… Again – California to Spend $500 Million This Year to Thin 33 Million Acres of Forest to Help Prevent Raging Wildfires

Remember when President Trump said California’s wildfires had nothing to do with ‘climate change’ and everything to do with the state’s mismanagement of forests under Democrat leadership?

The entire world is finding out that President Trump was right about everything from: Crooked Hilary, Rigged Election, Forest Management, Treatments like HCQ, Ivermectin, Origin of Covid-19, Closing border very early, FBI/CIA/DOJ corruption, Obama funding terrorist groups, etc etc etc.

Attachments

• astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_2021624.47939.98504.jpg
    astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_2021624.47939.98504.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 45

chay

Banned

Regarding his Solar Return, looking at the major transits with the closest orbs Neptune square Sun, Uranus square Moon, Uranus sextile Venus, Saturn opposite Moon, Saturn sq Uranus. Looks like with Uranus sextile Venus he'll still be raking in love & money (online?) when he's getting arrested. Kronos tightly conjunct Daedalus can represent a leader being an artful dodger & definitely making an effort to dodge the law. Oh & take a look at the midpoints. He's in trouble & he's doing secret deals.

blackbery

I had to pop in here quickly as the astrology in President Trump's chart is manifesting exactly as I predicted.

W I N N I N G year
!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jupiter/DC

With both :sun::mercury: prominent in the Solar Return, his free-speech, social media platform (which cannot be taken down by the big tech overlords as it's entirely private.:w00t:)

Gettr officially launches July 4th (Freedom Day). On July 7th, with :moon::gemini: President Trump will be giving a public announcement on the 1st Amendment. More great :gemini: news.

AND...

Recent decisions by SCOTUS are big wins for Conservatives, Religious groups and the Republican Party including the very important decision just passed to reverse the 9th Circuit decision in 2016 which allowed the massive fraud to go ahead in the 2020 election. Democrats are PI**ED beyond belief that SCOTUS ruled that they can no longer 'ballot-harvest', allow non-citizens to vote, allow people to vote without I.D. and 'phantom voters' ballots will be rejected.
:libra: Justice is back baby!:smile::smile::smile:

Here's the chart for the upcoming July 7th announcement.

Regarding his Solar Return, looking at the major transits with the closest orbs Neptune square Sun, Uranus square Moon, Uranus sextile Venus, Saturn opposite Moon, Saturn sq Uranus. Looks like with Uranus sextile Venus he'll still be raking in love & money (online?) when he's getting arrested. Kronos tightly conjunct Daedalus can represent a leader being an artful dodger & definitely making an effort to dodge the law. Oh & take a look at the midpoints. He's in trouble & he's doing secret deals.

blackbery

Oops, here's the chart.

Rally in OH a huge love-fest for President Trump with thousands unable to get even near it but they lined up for hours, at least 20,000.

AND...

more good :mercury: news and :jupiter: justice. ALL criminal charges against him thrown out in NY regarding taxes.

Totally exonerated & cleared in the Jan 6 riot & Lafayette SQ lawsuit thrown out of court.

There are definite hard aspects in the chart, :square::southnode: issues & :opposition: which are stressful & annoying. But nothing that President Trump won't overcome with those wonderful :sextile::trine: and :jupiter: in the House of close personal relationships & love.

People are flocking to defend him in a wonderful way of respect & honor to him.

He visited the border with TX Gov Abbot & had a long public meeting and speech conference as if they were speaking with the REAL POTUS!:D:D:D

Over 20 SUVs with Secret Service accompanied him on the ride. Mmmmmm. that's an awful lot of gov't security for a private citizen. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

:jupiter: currently :trine: his natal :mercury: is a great indicator that

THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

JW President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the charges brought in NY against President Donald Trump’s company and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg:

The petty charges against President Trump’s company and employee arise from political animus against Trump by Democratic New York politicians. Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, James Comey, Robert Mueller – and now Cy Vance and Letitia James – all abused power to target, harass and violate the civil rights of President Trump. These new charges are another affront to the rule of law and an obvious attempt to discredit Trump by any illegal means necessary.

IRS Audits already looked into Trump tax returns, his family returns, his companies returns and found nothing.
The Dems projecting their own deep, dark, depraved :pluto: crimes.:sick::sick::sick:

Attachments

• astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_202177.58700.101705.jpg
    astro_24ase_donald_trump_adb_202177.58700.101705.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 52