Meghan Markle Interview with Oprah W.

LeoCassandra

I don't like how people are always defending Harry. He's not a little boy, he's not saint, he's not as pure as public makes him to be (Sun squre Neptune). Most of the time he's doing bad press to himself (Mars square Sun) Always someone is to blame for his behaviour.

They don't want to be a part of royal family, but they are not closing the doors on them, because if they wanted the could use other arguments for example: they felt like they have been used as a distraction from Prince Andrew situation... The interview was about how M&H felt. She mixed her feeling with actual facts (as Archie didn't get a royal title because of his skin color, which is not true and it is easy to check).

As i wrote earlier: few missteps and she could be paying for them for a long time: next year, two years when TSaturn will be in her 8th house -other people moneys squaring her Chiron in the 11th (her allies, frendships, powerful friends) and Square her natal celebrity, fame making unaspected Uranus in 5th house.

Last edited:

blackbery

The reason I defend Harry is because he's very dedicated to his family & royal duties. He loved serving his country in the Military. He is in deep Khiron pain due to his mother's tragic death....he's born with a wide natal Moon/Saturn which brings sadness & depression connected to the mother. I do believe MM is exploiting his Khiron pain. He said in the interview that if he had never met MM he would still be part of the royal family. Diana instilled in him the Taurus sense of tradition and his chart is one dedicated to the service of others through conservative means. Sun Virgo/Moon Taurus

I just don't see him being happy being part of the 'woke, lunatic left' American political scene which Meghan is part of. Her goal is to enter politics and is chumming around with Bidan/Obama, etc. But what about HARRY?

With a natal Sun/Neptune and Neptune transits, he becomes even more of a victim & cannot carry through on his strong Virgo/Taurus earth 'reality'. I don't think he really sees MM for who she truly is, he's blinded by his love.

I've seen couples where the man takes the dominant role but in this case, Meghan is pulling the power in this relationship and he's like a bull pulled by a ring in its nose.
I do have sympathy for him because he's losing the bond to his biological family that he's always been close to. I mean, he's far from perfect and he must be happy with Meghan but I think in the future, he will regret his decision to cut all ties with the royal family in exchange for multi-million dollar deals with the U.S. and aligning with the Democrats.
Yep, they both came out in support of Traitor Joe which is a big no no in royalty as the are meant to remain neutral.

I started the thread when I saw the interview & all the lies & propaganda Meghan was throwing at the royal family. I hate liars and manipulators. She didn't need to do all that...all she could have said is the truth...that she didn't want to take a secondary role in the royal family and chose to live in the U.S. to pursue financial & political ambitions. The public would have been fine with that...they are both adults & can do as they wish....but it was the falsehoods and the victim-hood 'poor me' Meghan that the British people can't stand. Anyone can make false accusations and she did just that with millions of people watching. Shameful really.

I lived in the U.K. during the last years of Diana, loved her, a true Queen of Hearts we we called her. Watching her two sons struggle with her loss yet remaining united and 'carrying on' would make her proud. Not exactly sure that she would approve of Meghan but we'll never know.

Good Luck to them, I really don't care one way or another about the royal family but it's important to the British people and I have great respect for them.

Cheers as they say!

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Harry,_Duke_of_Sussex

ElenaJ

Good point about the moon/saturn opposition that refers to the mother figure of Harry.
And it lies on the MH/IC reinforcing that effect on his Homelife and public status. Even the Chiron you mentioned is in the 4th house.
In addition, the moon and Saturn are rulers of his 7th house and ascendent. So we see a situation of stress in the area of partners and relationship, and specifically marriage.
Meghan spent a lot of time perfecting an image of Diana, mimicking her movements, dressing like her, using her perfume etc, putting Harry into a subconscious state of suggestion and recall of his mother. And she strengthened this as soon as the press began to focus on her by talking about fears of ending up like Diana, thus working on Harry's psychological never-resolved fears.
And she began almost immediately to isolate him, first from his brother, from his sister-in-law with whom he was always very good friends, his family members, his friends, and finally from his homeland. She wouldn't let him stay one minute without her controlling hand on his, on his shoulder, etc, keeping continuous control, which has only stopped now that they are far from his home and she doesn't need it anymore. Harry is now a fish out of water in California. He is completely dependent on her, in every sense. His popularity has plummeted in the UK, from being the most popular royal he is now at the bottom of the list, just above Andrew and Meghan.
In reality, no one understands his position. Is he hypnotised, mesmerised, held prison by drugs, sex or what? Is this his real self, or is it the one everyone knew and loved earlier?
Why is he letting himself be played like a marionette? Major puzzle.
The tremendous Capricorn heavy planets that had caused so much turmoil in the world in the last couple of years on a global level, also touched him profoundly, and in his ascendent changed his relationship with the world.
However he is evaluated, he has generally been seen as a victim.
Which is the difference of the public opinion of Meghan. She is seen as the manipulator, the initiator of negative behaviour, vengeful, jealous and hateful.
Yes, she is quite pretty, which makes her even more dangerous if you like.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Another interesting consideration.
Harry's ascendent ruler is almost exactly conjunct his midheaven.

His brother William, future king, has the same configuration, ascendent ruler Jupiter almost exactly conjunct midheaven.
In addition, William also has cancer in his 7th (ascendent is 27 sag, descendent 27 gemini), like Harry, reflecting Diana's cancer sun sign.

blackbery

And don't forget that the current Queen has exactly the same aspect. Capricorn AC with Saturn conjunct MC.

Familial ties, bound by tradition and duty. This is why I post that Harry has a stronger calling than hanging out in fake and phony California, eating granola and looking after the chicken coop!

ElenaJ

Checking further, Prince Charles' chart has the sun ruling ascendent, and it is not on midheaven but on the cusp of the 5th house, a definitely more reserved area of the chart.
His identity is in fact linked to his children William and Harry, and his love affair with Camilla.
Very few however consider him a future king.

LeoCassandra

Excellent point, another ascendent ruler conjunct midheaven.

Don't forget Harry's drive around LA on a tour bus!

When? I doubt he took a ride on a tour bus outside, after the James Corden show....

On the other hand i have no doubt about Meghan is the one telling, asking Harry "How could they treat you like that?" "Harry, i wont let them treat you like that" and in huge way digging in him, his heart, soul, brain a misery hole. I don't know if his rebel way of behaving was because of his character trade or he had subconciusly a wound around being the 2nd one , not being the most important.

They are so into their world, they constantly forget there are bigger problems around the world. They sound spoild when two almost 40 year old adults complaing about being cut of the money, huge amount of money. (Harry Moon in Taurus - family with goods conjunct Meghan Taurus Chiron)

It was funny when in the interview she said that she felt like a little marmaid, like she had lost her voice when in fact, in this story (now) Harry is the little marmaid, he even has red hair:tongue:

Queen is looking healthy but in 2024 she will be having some heavy transists: Pluto square Sun, Chiron, Chiron conjunct Chiron, Saturn Conjunct Venus. I wonder if her health will decrease in this year...

LeoCassandra

Checking further, Prince Charles' chart has the sun ruling ascendent, and it is not on midheaven but on the cusp of the 5th house, a definitely more reserved area of the chart.
His identity is in fact linked to his children William and Harry, and his love affair with Camilla.
Very few however consider him a future king.

Exactly, with every year past he seems more and more warm especially around his children and grandchildren (i consider his Sun being in the 4th house, but geting ready to enter the 5th one:biggrin:)

ElenaJ

When? I doubt he took a ride on a tour bus outside, after the James Corden show....

It was funny when in the interview she said that she felt like a little marmaid, like she had lost her voice when in fact, in this story (now) Harry is the little marmaid, he even has red hair:tongue:

Another of her 17 lies. She spoke at over 70 public events.

Queen is looking healthy but in 2024 she will be having some heavy transists: Pluto square Sun, Chiron, Chiron conjunct Chiron, Saturn Conjunct Venus. I wonder if her health will decrease in this year...

The Queen's progressed chart for the 9th of April, when Philip died, has 29 degrees on the Ascendent/descendent exactly square Uranus . Transiting Pluto conjunct progressed moon, which is also about to change signs (i.e. circumstances) at 28 degrees Capricorn.
Progressed pluto close to NN.
Interestingly enough, transiting Jupiter is exactly conjunct progressed Jupiter, which should bring something positive. The conjunction is exactly on her midheaven.
One of the most impressive aspects she had with Philip was the mutual moon/neptune conjunction. The progressed Neptune in her chart is one degree from exact to the IC, and opposite the Jupiter conjunction.
Of course, we would expect to see major strong aspects in the chart of any important person, and she being the head of the Royals, symbolic head of the Commonwealth, is not an exception.

What did you see for 2024?