Meghan Markle Interview with Oprah W.

blackbery

Did anyone watch it?

I was really shocked at her accusations that the royal family are racist and that she didn't feel protected. Wow! Nothing could be further from the truth.
Not only did the Queen & everyone else welcome her into the family but they went beyond to ensure she was comfortable & happy & embraced.

She played the role of 'victim' to Oprah beautifully. An Oscar-winning performance. Her most controversial comment that the family were 'worried about the skin tone of Archie' is a total lie. She has since 'back-tracked' to say that the comment didn't come from the Queen.....but she never explained who said it & under what context. For instance, did somebody say "I wonder if Archie will look more like you or Harry. I wonder if his skin will be light or dark". That doesn't make it a racist question, even if somebody did ask it....which I highly doubt. The entire interview was designed to hurt the roysal family. But it's back-fired. In the U.K.her popularity has plummeted. In the U.S. the Hollywood crowd may believe every lie she said and trash the royal family.....but in the end, their opinions don't count. Only the British people have a say in whether to keep the royal family or not. And the royal family are even more popular now with this horrible interview.:biggrin:

Meghan must always be the center of attention. :sun::mercury::northnode: H1.
She makes a strong impression on anyone she meets. Strong, intelligent, confident, assertive. But highly egotistical. She probably is very jealous of the attention that Kate gets as Kate is the future wife of the King of England.
I bet she wishes it was Harry that was next in line to the throne, :leo: stellium in her first...royalty comes naturally to her.
Pallas 'strategy'.....Meghan plans & executes meticulously. Very cunning.

:cancer: AC, emotional, :mars::cancer: in its fall, in H12 mixed with hard aspects & can make her paranoid, too sensitive to the point of seeing enemies where there aren't any.:sick:

Harry is the Head of Mental Health Organizations. Yet, she claims she wasn't able to get help when she was feeling suicidal. This makes no sense. Prince Charles, William & Harry have encouraged people with mental health issues to come forth & now they are both claiming that the royal family refused to help her. Hogwash! Even if that were true, Harry could have called in any doctor in the country & they would have come to help in an instant.

:libra: stellium can bring about superficial emotions & great acting abilities.

blackbery

In her chart, there is transiting Pluto coming upon her South Node.

Great enemies afoot, great changes in her relationships with significant others.

She played the wrong hand in trashing the royal family & bringing Harry into the sordid affair. She took him away from a loving & supportive family & now he has only her to turn to. Exactly her plan...to make him entirely dependent on her. She is the Queen Bee!

Sad that she is so needy & egotistical that she pulled Archie away from a loving extended family. I believe she tossed her own family aside when she met Harry & didn't need them anymore.

I've met Libras who can 'use' others but she takes the cake in this dept. I did see ashort clip of her father saying that he & Meghan had always been close, he was a great father & gave her everything, private schools, etc. He almost died from a heart attack & he said that Meghan didn't care if he lived or died.

blackbery

Yes, I agree that the interview was total fantasy & :neptune: illusion, MM may have fooled the superficial Hollywood crowd but the British people aren't falling for her bs.

It was obvious to anyone who understands body language that she lying & 'acting'. I think for sure her & Oprah rehearsed it & decided the best moments for Meghan to cry, looked shocked, etc. She's not a very good actress although she claims she 'gave up her career' to enter the royal family!
What a joke! Nobody had ever heard of her before she married Harry.
Now she's cashing in on the royal family association with major multi-million dollar deals with tv/book/big tech/companies.

Harry is born with a :moon::saturn::opposition: & the death of his mother only increased his grief & sadness. MM has exploited that vulnerability within him....She's manipulative as can be with that stellium in H1 & that nasty afflicted:mars: treachery in H12. She MUST be in control at all times with her 6 Cardinals. Harry has 2. We know she's the boss & he obeys her every command.
She is deliberately adjusting herself to be Princess Diana & it's a very calculated tactic on her part as she knows full well how he is still in deep pain. He has had :neptune::opposition: natal :sun: for about a year now, the exact time Meghan forced him to leave the family he loves & his royal duties. Diana always instilled in him the sense of duty & with :jupiter::capricorn: he will never be happy without fulfilling his obligation to the Crown.

She has twisted & clouded his judgement & common sense & he talked about being 'trapped' & other nonsense. He is trapped now, with MM, in a country that is not his home, away from his family that love him & away from his service to the Military & to the royal duties he loves so much.

MM is happy with just making money & being adored by the fake, demonic Hollywood crowd. Prince Harry will never be happy without serving the U.K. in a role he was born into. I suspect that when :neptune: clears away the fog of deception & illusion later this year he will wake up one day & ask himself.."What the f*** have I done?" Then he will go about making plans to return to the royal family. :uranus: will be joining his :moon: which indicates a sudden break-away from MM. That fits in with the :saturn: transit through her H7. They likely won't get divorced for many years as they work out the arrangements of child custody but they will be separated.

The interview was fantasy from start to finish. And the questions were probably rehearsed beforehand, in spite of the "shocked" reactions by both Oprah and Meghan on some questions, especially the race card that was played.

Is he so blinded by love, so angry with his family, so easily manipulated, hypnotised, bewitched?

One thing is clear, the RF is above it all, and the Queen deserves all the respect in the world.
Especially at this particular moment,

The queen is, I believe, the oldest reigning monarch in the world, and Meghan has been on the scene for about 3 or 4 years, and will soon go up like a moth in flame.

blackbery

These Hollywood people are so sick. Corey Feldman, Mel Gibson & others have tried to expose the pedophia/andrenochrome & they get attacked instead.

I think it's all ruled by :pluto: everything dark & hidden. I saw a clip of Shirley Temple talking about how the grown men were all trying to rape & molest her when she was a little girl. These people are depraved beyond belief.:sick::sick::sick:

Check out this link, where you can see Oprah's ankle bracelet.
She is apparently under house arrest for the Harvey Weinstein case, and the child trafficking in her schools in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgyDB0FjKKq229i4TuN4AaABCQ

blackbery

P.S. I find it very funny that they moved to a country, that according to the Hollywood crowd & the 'woke' Left is the most racist country in the world!!!

Prince Harry is the biggest racist of them all according to their lunatic criteria.

LOL!!!

Mercury rules both irony & laughter!

blackbery

Wow, things are getting more clear now on Meghan's TRUE intentions.

She wants to run for POTUS.

She clearly is using the royal family to climb her way up to top political rung....without doing any work or 'paying her dues'! That Mars/Cancer in sq in H12 an indicator of her working in secret to sabotage & attack & then crawl back into her Crab shell & pretend she's the victim.

Hey, with that Leo stellium with Pallas, her scheme was plotted out years ago. Not surprising the the Obamas are reporting on this; they love to play the 'race card' to flame the country & divide people.

Except with Pluto transiting her H7, MM not going to get away with her plans so easily.
Her 'enemies' are fighting back. There is proof that she bullied & abused the staff while living in the U.K. & made one cry, two others quit. She may be suffering from a malignant form of narcissism. She takes advantage of every situation to advance herself, steps on anyone in the way & discards friends/family who she feels are in the way.

Thank God Prince Harry will be out of her Neptune 'spell' this fall. He will return to the U.K. to be with the royal family where he belongs. She will be a 'victim' once again, lying & creating more drama. The attention must always be on HER!

Harry and Meghan did NOT secretly marry three days before the royal wedding: Friends of the couple admit 'secret marriage' was actually 'a private exchange of vows' -
---------as vicar asks 'are rest of claims BS too?'

Meghan Markle reportedly networking with Democrats, eyes bid for US president

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/14/meghan-markle-reportedly-planning-to-run-for-us-president/

ElenaJ

She really is a case study.

About her age, there are women who were at school with her, and they are all 3 or 4 years older. And if I recall correctly, some documents that don't add up.
Also, there is a video of M herself saying she lies about her age to be able to get acting jobs. This seems to be fairly common, especially with women who are exited when no longer young, so she would have just be doing what they all do in the field.

blackbery

The thing about that though is that the chart fits her soooooooooooo perfectly!

AND....She would have had to submit her birth certificate before she even married Prince Harry......no way M15 would have allowed her to submit a bogus certificate...I mean, they were already checking her out on Harry's first date to ensure she wasn't a security threat.

You know, I just had a 'eureka moment'...been getting some Universal 'downloads' since the NM Pisces.

I think the plan is that when Crazy Nancy removes Traitor Joe with the 25th, Kamala will be appointed POTUS & then she will appoint Meghan as VP!

I'm serious.

That way, Obama (who has a Jupiter/Saturn RX H12 & can plot & plot great schemes for good or bad)...will have TWO PUPPETS in the WH that he can pull the strings for to get his Communist policies in place.

The Dems are OBSESSED with promoting black women, transgender woman & black men to high positions of power. White men are all white supremacists according to the 'woke' Dems!

Who better to promote the Left, radical, Marxist agenda than 2 black women?
If you oppose them or disagree, you are labelled a racist women-hater.

Good thing the Patriots outnumber the Commies by 100,000 -1!:happy::lol::surprised:

She really is a case study.

About her age, there are women who were at school with her, and they are all 3 or 4 years older. And if I recall correctly, some documents that don't add up.
Also, there is a video of M herself saying she lies about her age to be able to get acting jobs. This seems to be fairly common, especially with women who are exited when no longer young, so she would have just be doing what they all do in the field.

Last edited:

blackbery

M15 would have done their OWN investigation; they wouldn't trust anything anyone gives them when it concerns the security of a royal.

Sounds like a plan.

But, do you think they actually asked for her birth certificate, or did they take her word?

blackbery

Did you hear the latest? Michelle Obama poking her nose in & accusing the royal family of racism. What does he/she know? Just trying to stir up trouble.
We know there were more mass shootings & riots under Obama as he loves to play the race card & cause racial division.......even though the U.S. voted in a black POTUS, that doesn't seem to register with the Obamas. :wink:

And, now, they are trying to create more racial division when there is NONE. These race-baiters are part of the Pluto/Sat/Jupiter Capricorn changes that happened in 2020. MOVE ON Obamas & stop with the hate.

Neptune in the Sibley Chart in H3 & so much fake & false news.

Michelle Obama says it 'wasn't a complete surprise' to hear Meghan talk of racism in the royal family

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/16/us/michelle-obama-meghan-markle-interview-trnd/index.html

blackbery

A lot of celebrities, politicians are under house arrest for crimes against humanity & treason. They have been given the option to squeal & tell-all or face the death penalty. That's the meaning of the Capricorn rare alignment last year. The DS is being destroyed.

wilsontc

Staff member
Keep it to astrology

All,

Please keep the discussions on this Forum focused on ASTROLOGY. I have deleted the non-astrological posts. If you want to post a chart from astro.com, click on the created chart, save the chart as a graphic to your desktop, and upload the chart either to the AW Forum directly or to a link site and post the link. If you want to chat about the royal family, do so in the Chat forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

blackbery

Re: Keep it to astrology

The fallout from the interview which aired during the Saturn/Uranus Square perfection on Feb 17/21. There are two more hits in June & December but the nasty aspect will be in play all year long.

Themes of rebellion, liberation ruled by :uranus: in direct conflict with stable:saturn: staid & secure footing.:crying:

Meghan felt the need to :uranus: shock the world with her interview. It was a cruel, rude awakening MM enacted on the Queen who went out of her way to make MM feel comfortable. The old v young. The classy v the tacky.

MM may have scored 'points' in young America but the U.K. royal family, represented by :saturn: conservative will endure long past her erratic :uranus:
histrionics & temper tantrums.

Still, there are casualties which will reverberate all year long. Expect more to be fired as MM carries on her vengeful attacks. I expect more Oprah & other 'interviews' will be forthcoming.:sideways::sad:

Piers Morgan, a white British celebrity fired for criticizing MM & pushing back on her allegations.
Sharon Osbourne, a white British celebrity fired for supporting her long-time friend Piers.

Both accused of racism. Well done Obamas, you played your cards beautifully. Anyone who criticizes MM will be branded a racist & 'cancelled/banned' as part of the :uranus: 'woke' Left movement.

This is exactly their plan as they prop MM up to run for VP & then POTUS.

Only trouble is, :uranus: :saturn: :square: cuts both ways. One time :saturn:
will win, next time :uranus: will win. In the end, it's just a time of extremes with nobody winning.

But what will be interesting is what Harry will do when :neptune: stops clouding his judgement & he's brought back to earth with a deadly thud. He will then realize he's been 'used' by the 'woke' Left movement to trash his own family & the institution that he has so much respect for. MM ongoing :pluto: transit through H7 tells me this marriage is due for a major overhaul.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

A good article on the yearly aspect.

https://medium.com/@angelamicallef2...021-at-7-degrees-a-seismic-shift-368d2a528c64

Shall do. I think we just needed a bit of a break.

blackbery

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

This could be very interesting. SuperFULL MOON on March 28th will conjunct her Moon/Jupiter/Saturn Libra almost to perfection. In her 3rd House of communication, siblings & short trips.

Might some revelations or information be revealed by the Palace about her bullying & aggressive, selfish Leo 'me me me' tactics? Whatever it is, will make her angry.

Oh, dear, the 'victim' MM might have another angry outburst.

Duck & Cover Harry & don't let her drive as road rage could come into play!

blackbery

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/ctxpfilenur6TY-u1577419831/astro_24ang_duchess_of_sussex_meghan_adb_2021320.53127.33524.png?34081

It has been reported that MM wrote a letter to the Press Secretary asking permission to talk about the 'bridesmaids incident' with Kate Middleton. Apparently, if you are going to speak publicly about any member of the royal family with 'inside' knowledge, you must first clear it with them. They told MM 'NO"....they do not give her the right to gossip about the royal family. Meghan did it anyway because MM does whatever she likes without any regard for others. There's that Leo H! 'look at me' stellium again!

Kate CANNOT respond as that is not their custom....if the royal family responded to the lies & gossip & misinformation about them, they wouldn't get any real work done. They would spend all their time in front of press conferences. The Queen's Motto is "Always refrain, never explain".

So MM was very aware that Kate & the rest of the royal family could not defend themselves against her nasty accusations. But with Saturn
winding through her H7, Meghan is not making any friends. Harry is now more alienated from his family & he has a bimbo named Gayle King who he doesn't even know speaking on his behalf! Apparently, she's Oprah's lover or best friend & went on TV to tell the world that Harry & William had a conversation after the aired interview but that it was not good. Duh! Who are you Gayle KIng to insert your nose into Harry's business. It's bad enought with the Obamas pushing the race-card to promote Meghan to run for POTUS...but now Harry has some dumb lackey of Oprah's talking for him!!! Wow, MM has completely destroyed Harry's personality, he used to be so positive & full of life.
I can't wait until he leaves that toxic environment & brings Archie home back to the U.K. Neptune still clouding his mind but by the fall
of 2021, he should be clearer in his mind.

OH, another report has come out....revelations always come at the Full Moon when Meghan's H3 is being activated with Moon.Jup.Saturn.

Meghan Markle was envious of Kate Middleton and William's status, says TV anchor

Prince Harry's wife couldn't stand her husband "playing second fiddle" to Kate Middleton and Prince William.

Meghan has NO understanding of royalty and the 'heir' legal process. She has to be numero uno at all times & couldn't stand to see
Harry in 6th Line to the Throne.

In America, surrounded by Oprah and other syophants, she is the 'Queen' of California. LOL!

The succession to the throne is regulated not only through descent, but also by Parliamentary statute. The order of succession is the sequence of members of the Royal Family in the order in which they stand in line to the throne.

Last edited: