Melania Trump’s Intensity and Penetrating Gaze

Bunraku

She has a quiet and mysterious beauty about her that’s magnetic and charming. Her presence is enough. Enough to charm millions of dollars.

What do you think her ASC could be? She is also known to use her sex appeal and her body in her artistic photo works, and she is constantly renewing and reinventing herself through her style.

rlrriwfes8gt0jixgkjj

Donald-Trump-and-Melania-Knauss-watch-the-US-Open-Tennis-Tournament-in-2002-640x335.jpg

melania-trump-samsung-launch-party-2010jpg.jpg

Cary2

Banned
The intensity of her gaze suggests Scorpio Ascendant, but that is not very reliable.

I think her beauty is a combination of her Venus/Mars conjunction (hotly attractive) and her opposition to Neptune (seductive appeal, beauty). I tend to find Venus-trine-Uranus magnetic or striking or stunning.

Her reinventing herself might be Venus trine both Uranus and Pluto. Uranus/Pluto is innovatory. Her stellium is creative and artistic.

Last edited:

Melaike

In that Black and white picture she gives me Gemini vibe.
I'm thinking that she must have at least a Fire or Air sign as ASC.Otherwise she couldn't get along well with a Fire/Air mix person like Donald Trump.

blackbery

She could have a Capricorn Rising with those chiseled cheek bones strong jaw line.

Every man I know & some women think she's absolutely gorgeous but they say that she gives off a 'leave me alone, aloof' look. Capricorn can be the ice-queen, giving off a cold appearance.

Could be Scorpio too like Cary2 posted but I think it's one of these two signs, definitely either a Pluto or Saturn 'hard' look.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I have often played with her birth chart a bit. Going just by her looks and how she comes across as a person when she talks and the way she conducts herself (most of it is of course an act, but even that different people will put on differently - a complete contrast in many ways is her husband), I think Sco suits her quite a bit.

If we did take Sco given her pen. gaze, her astute, calculated stoicism, her discreet self and that air of mystery... all that speaks for it. Given Mars would then rule her Asc., her Jup - Mars (daring) aspect and the fact that she has so much Tau energy (earthy, sensual Ven, which also likes the security of money) - what does that tell us - that she knows how to use her physical self (what I just said earlier) in front of the lens (Nep - which trines her Tau planets) in order to monetarily earn from it (Ven). Also, that Jup-Mars gives her the earn abroad factor and lord knows she has done that... be it Paris, Milan, NY. The physical versatility comes from Mars in Gem, whilst Mars-Jup makes her daring with how far she goes with 'using' her physical self. Sco is daring by nature, but in a subtle way. Of course there is more to her chart, but not going to invest too much of my precious time in her :p

Oh, one more thing, a Sco Asc. will also put the Tau planets in or around (depending on the degree) her 7th house. Saturn points towards a much older husband - as well as the govt. - factor about him. Her 4th (her 4 walls) will be likely in Aqua and that suits as well. Of course more is needed for a reliable determination of the houses.

I agree on the Scorpio rising, but she also has a Saturnian ice queen look, slightly masculine as well. I'd say Saturn is dominant in her chart or tenth house placements.

Ukpoohbear

Still photos are tricky. You can get a better sense of her personality from many years ago on video. Here she is on Larry King's show when she and Donald were first married. Very different vibe (from both of them) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo&t=284s

Interesting video. She is a lot warmer in it. She likes to present herself as smart and I am sure she is but saying she does not worry about her man cheating because ‘I know who I am’ isn’t that smart because he had probably already cheated on her with that Stormy woman. So I wonder what her actual motivation is to allow a rich man to control and cheat on her.

Ukpoohbear

Still photos are tricky. You can get a better sense of her personality from many years ago on video. Here she is on Larry King's show when she and Donald were first married. Very different vibe (from both of them) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4XfyYFa9yo&t=284s

Interesting video. She is a lot warmer in it. She likes to present herself as smart and I am sure she is but saying she does not worry about her man cheating because ‘I know who I am’ isn’t that smart because he had probably already cheated on her with that Stormy woman. So I wonder what her actual motivation is to allow a rich man to control and cheat on her.

Edit: after I wrote this I scrolled up and saw the black and white photo of her before the plastic surgery. Deep down, she is a small town girl from Slovenia, easily impressed and naive. But wow, what a sweet girl, lovely voice and smile.

I wish her birth time was known. Her Sun is no doubt in the 7th house because it makes sense being married to Trump and she looks like her ascendant is in Scorpio too. I’m looking at her chart, she has Moon sextile and trine Saturn and Jupiter. She is psychic and is inherited from her Mother. She’s smarter than what she looks and not just a small town girl, smart enough to handle a larger than life character like Trump. I guess from a poor, small town perspective, marrying a powerful and rich man is the ultimate prize and to her is making the most of her psychic abilities.

Last edited:

MaybeNow

Interesting that she is psychic. I wonder if that is why she narrows her eyes. A friend does that to see auras. I just thought the paparazzi flashbulbs blinded her.

Sunny

So, for me, her total personnality looks like a Lion Ascendant. That makes sense for me because then her Sun ist in the MC what is the position for queens (or kings of course). She bears her hairs with much fierty, she likes jewelry and all in all is very controlled in her behaviour and shows much self-esteem. In several youtubes she reclaims her need of independance because she can live on her own, because she knows her own value.
The look of distance can come from her Moon in Capricorne, and as a Taurus Sun she'll never disdain to get rich. In this case of ASC in Leo you'll see Pluton retrograded in her 2e house, good aspected to Venus and Mercury.

She don't seem to be a wife dominated by her husband, and when she'll do so that's because she is very clever.
So just my opinion. And ... I'm not a fan of DT. :innocent::smile:
(I cannot delete the text down below, excuse me)

[Deleted the unwanted text. - Moderator]

[Apologies: when I deleted the unwanted text, that also deleted the images, and there is, unfortunately, no way to restore them. Feel free to repost. - Moderator]

forum

forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Cary2

Banned
Here I will offer a speculative chart showing Scorpio Ascendant. I like this because it is neither too close to Jupiter or Neptune, and the Descendant is conjunct both Saturn and Sun. Saturn: because of her rotten luck with "best friends". Sun: because she married the most prominent leader on earth.

Ascendant conjuncts fixed star Acrux, and As/Mc conjuncts a cardinal point, suggesting fame. There is also a T-square of Venus/Mc/Neptune.

Trump is more than twenty years older, so that satisfies the Saturn on Descendant symbolism.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_melania_trump_adb.62693.42987.jpg
    astro_2gw_melania_trump_adb.62693.42987.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 38

brainpuddle

Shame that plastic surgery obscures it a bit. But the downward pointed tear ducts and the unibrow she clearly waxes off both suggest Scorpio to me, as well.

Melaike

Here I will offer a speculative chart showing Scorpio Ascendant. I like this because it is neither too close to Jupiter or Neptune, and the Descendant is conjunct both Saturn and Sun. Saturn: because of her rotten luck with "best friends". Sun: because she married the most prominent leader on earth.

Ascendant conjuncts fixed star Acrux, and As/Mc conjuncts a cardinal point, suggesting fame. There is also a T-square of Venus/Mc/Neptune.

Trump is more than twenty years older, so that satisfies the Saturn on Descendant symbolism.

I prefer this chart showing Sun in 7th house.It's not her work that made her shine, it's her husband.