Marilyn Monroe

Ukpoohbear

Marilyn, her Mother Gladys and the Baby Grand Piano

I wonder if we can look at Marilyn's Neptune opposite Moon to astrologically describe the relationship with her Mother. If the Mother is the 4th, then Saturn would describe this but Marilyn was also abandoned by her Dad, which could describe the deep isolation that comes with Saturn in the 4th.

Mariah Carey owns a pink baby grand piano previously owned by Marylin Monroe.
Jasmine Chiswell owns her house.
Jimmy Pattison owns an iconic dress of hers.

Marylin Monroe artifacts had been scattered all over the world. Guardians hold on tight to them as it is their job as defenders of these artifacts. If these artifacts are united, then current societal structures will collapse and Marylin Monroe will be revived to rule the earth!

I haven’t heard of Jimmy Pattinson but I did read previously about Mariah Carey owning Marilyn’s baby grand piano.

Her Mum reappeared in Marilyn’s life in good fettle and took her away from a relatively stable upbringing with some distant relatives in order to set up home together. Her Mum has saved enough money to buy a house and bought the baby grand piano then. Marilyn was very happy to be living with her Mum.

But then her Mum’s mental health started to decline. Not sure what triggered it, money worries possible. Her Mum rented one of the rooms out to a man and his girlfriend and when Marilyn innocently stated in a conversation the man had been overly affectionate with her, her Mum freaked out and accused Marilyn of being a lying little girl. Marilyn felt ashamed. Shortly afterwards, her Mum was admitted to a psychiatric hospital again and this time she was never again released. Biographies reckon her Mum could easily have been released if this was in a more modern time period but it was the medication yo fire her skitzophrenia which made her unable to be released back into society.

Her Mum was strictly religious and when Marilyn became famous, her Mum considered Marilyn’s sexy image blasphemous. This was a huge part of Marilyn’s anxiety around being on stage - the conflict between wanting to be seen and lived by the world, v’s the shame associated with it from the only family member she had ever needed or has the possibility of having love from.

When Marilyn became famous, she bought the piano back.

What happened to Marilyn after her Mum was sectioned again? Her Mum’s best friend - a controlling, superficial type, took Marilyn under her care with perhaps semi-good intentions but she sent her to an orphanage and around about 10 different foster homes. She took her in herself later, then abandoned her and threatened her with an orphanage when Marilyn reached puberty and started to appeal to her Mum’s friend’s boyfriend.

Instead of going back to the orphanage, Marilyn instead Marilyn a local man 1 week after her 16th birthday. She was very unhappy. She was discovered in a munitions factory when she was 17 and thus began her modelling career. And the rest is history, Marilyn finally found the love she had always craved in the form of a camera lens. If it wasn’t for her career, those who are serious Marilyn fans, kinda reckon she would have killed herself at a young age.

Marilynbabygrandpiano.jpg

Last edited:

Bunraku

I know this is a Marylin Monroe thread, but if you have time then read up on Mariah's childhood... she had similar issues in that it was ...very troubled. I wonder if Marylin's story helped Mariah heal by connecting. :)

The thing I really like about this generation is that the topic of mental health is becoming more open and accepted. Not everywhere, but in a lot of places. A lot of people are coming out with their stories on TikTok about how they had to recover from their childhood and speaking out about the abuse (which was discouraged and often buried by family members).

Parental worship is dying out, because many realize that they can be toxic and abusive too (for many reasons) or don't have your best interest at heart. In many cultures it is still the norm.

Its sad that a woman's first hater is often her mother :(

A peregrine Saturn has a tendency to crack the whip, retrograde on top of that. The ruler of 4th house is also a malefic, and in the 8th house associates it with fears and anxiety. The Moon is within 3º aspect of Saturn, which means it will have a very prominent effect in her life.

If my little girl told me that a man had been behaving inappropriately towards her I wouldn't blame her for it. That part of the story is a lot to unpack in itself. Victim blaming still happens to this day. :andy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ukpoohbear

The thing I really like about this generation is that the topic of mental health is becoming more open and accepted. Not everywhere, but in a lot of places. A lot of people are coming out with their stories on TikTok about how they had to recover from their childhood and speaking out about the abuse (which was discouraged and often buried by family members).

Parental worship is dying out, because many realize that they can be toxic and abusive too (for many reasons). In many cultures it is still the norm.

Its sad that a woman's first hater is often her mother :(

Agree so much. There is no longer shame attached to it. Even guys I spoke to are open about their journey and they regularly posts about an awareness day for men. Their posts get likes, from other 'cool' guys.

This shift with Britney being in the news is funny it has picked up momentum as Jupiter conjunct the Sun in Aquarius, signifying the end of the Age of Capricorn and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It seems the old, controlling ways have ceased having power over us. No matter their good intentions were, it is tine for us to be set free.

If my little girl told me that a man had been behaving inappropriately towards her I wouldn't blame her for it. That part of the story is a lot to unpack in itself. Victim blaming still happens to this day. :andy:

Yeah, I think because of her Mum's mental fragility, she just didn't know how to cope with it. It was the same experience I had - the adults in my life had not processed their own emotions and inadvertently shamed and passed it on to their children. Is is an important part of the journey to forgive them for that and by healing ourselves and removing the shame, we are allowing them to process their emotions for themselves.

Ukpoohbear

Marilyn, the Lightworker and her 12th house enemies

(Posting the title of my next post to remind myself before I forget what the idea was).

sentR89day

Marilyn, her Mother Gladys and the Baby Grand Piano

I wonder if we can look at Marilyn's Neptune opposite Moon to astrologically describe the relationship with her Mother. If the Mother is the 4th, then Saturn would describe this but Marilyn was also abandoned by her Dad, which could describe the deep isolation that comes with Saturn in the 4th.

I haven’t heard of Jimmy Pattinson but I did read previously about Mariah Carey owning Marilyn’s baby grand piano.

Her Mum reappeared in Marilyn’s life in good fettle and took her away from a relatively stable upbringing with some distant relatives in order to set up home together. Her Mum has saved enough money to buy a house and bought the baby grand piano then. Marilyn was very happy to be living with her Mum.

But then her Mum’s mental health started to decline. Not sure what triggered it, money worries possible. Her Mum rented one of the rooms out to a man and his girlfriend and when Marilyn innocently stated in a conversation the man had been overly affectionate with her, her Mum freaked out and accused Marilyn of being a lying little girl. Marilyn felt ashamed. Shortly afterwards, her Mum was admitted to a psychiatric hospital again and this time she was never again released. Biographies reckon her Mum could easily have been released if this was in a more modern time period but it was the medication yo fire her skitzophrenia which made her unable to be released back into society.

Her Mum was strictly religious and when Marilyn became famous, her Mum considered Marilyn’s sexy image blasphemous. This was a huge part of Marilyn’s anxiety around being on stage - the conflict between wanting to be seen and lived by the world, v’s the shame associated with it from the only family member she had ever needed or has the possibility of having love from.

When Marilyn became famous, she bought the piano back.

What happened to Marilyn after her Mum was sectioned again? Her Mum’s best friend - a controlling, superficial type, took Marilyn under her care with perhaps semi-good intentions but she sent her to an orphanage and around about 10 different foster homes. She took her in herself later, then abandoned her and threatened her with an orphanage when Marilyn reached puberty and started to appeal to her Mum’s friend’s boyfriend.

Instead of going back to the orphanage, Marilyn instead Marilyn a local man 1 week after her 16th birthday. She was very unhappy. She was discovered in a munitions factory when she was 17 and thus began her modelling career. And the rest is history, Marilyn finally found the love she had always craved in the form of a camera lens. If it wasn’t for her career, those who are serious Marilyn fans, kinda reckon she would have killed herself at a young age.

Marilynbabygrandpiano.jpg

Moon oppose Neptune? Neptune can manifest as mental hospitals, mental illness, and/or mental delusions!

ElenaJ

Yes, and Neptune is fantasy. It was probably what allowed her to become another person when she was acting, to enter into another soul.

Ukpoohbear

Yes, and Neptune is fantasy. It was probably what allowed her to become another person when she was acting, to enter into another soul.

I always love your mystical understanding of MM. I think the comment above was deliberately disparaging and designed to cause a reaction (there’s a lot of that in this forum). Usually I just ignore it, but I had to comment on your reply because it was so beautiful and truthful :love: Marilyn’s mental illness was part her genius; from pain comes beauty, if you have the courage to face it, which MM most certainly did and then some :)

The Moon opposing Neptune could describe the mental illness as hereditary from her Mother. Saturn, the loneliness that came from being abandoned by her Father. Whatever anyone says about MM, there can be no doubt about her courageousness in fighting the good fight.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

A fascinating collection of interviews from people who had met or known Marilyn, edited nicely in chronological order. From the memory of the aspiring actress still known as 'Norma Jeane,' described as a 'lost soul,' to the effect she had on men as 'Marilyn Monroe.'

With Moon conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius in the 7th house, and Sun conjunct Mercury in Gemini in the 11th house, Marilyn was destined to be famous and have many acquaintances. Although the Gemini dichotomy was, she was one of the loneliest people you could get and it was loneliness that would kill her in the end.

-- Old Hollywood Stars on Marilyn Monroe
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9f4IBEoU8

(Marilyn was a Gemini.)

Trouble sleeping? Down in the dumps? Why not listen to some other-wordly music and AMSR background noise, with an image of Marilyn sleeping on the couch, taken from a scene from the 'The Asphalt Jungle.'

Here is the scene from the movie the image was taken from

-- Marilyn Monroe & Louis Calhern / Asphalt Jungle 1950
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVt3etf4UNE

-- Oldies playing in another room but you are in a dream (night summer rain w/ crickets) 8 HOURS ASMR
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpSQ4kTQ9Bc&t=47s

Ukpoohbear

Marilyn and 1945

You can see from this chart with transits from 1945, that Pluto was edging slowly more closely towards Marilyn's ascendant, soon to oppose her famous Neptune and Moon-Jupiter opposition. Lilith is in her first house too.

Uranus has just passed a conjunction with her Sun, she has already started to change but the Universe was just getting started. The highway of Marilyn's career would prove stratospheric beyond anyone's expectations.

She deserved it. Never minding the lonely Saturn in 4th, which forms part of a water trine in her chart, transit Pluto was nearing the end of her 12th house and Saturn was still passing through her 12th house. Well, if a super transformation was to expected by a NN-Pluto natal aspect, Marilyn is a super example of it.

There were many girl's who deserved recognition and who were dying of loneliness inside, Marilyn was the one who would gain the recognition. She suffered for her art and I believe her stratospheric rise to fame was for the purpose in representing all those nameless girls who die of loneliness everyday.

Marilynchart1945.jpg

-- December 1945..
-- Pacific Coast Highway

The photographer Andre des Dienes on young Marilyn, then still Norma Jeane --

"I said to Marilyn, 'sit on the highway, it represents life! You have a long way to go!' It all started here, in 1945...Norma Jeane was 19, just started modelling...This was her first professional assignment. I was madly in love with her and wanted to take many, many pictures of her."

marilynpacifichighway.jpg

marilynmonroepacifichighway3.jpg

marilynpacifichighway2.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

1952 - Marilyn's fashion sense - Venus, Lilith and the Moon

1953 was the year Gentleman Prefer Blondes was released, a glamorous movie that cemented Marilyn's blonde bimbo image. However, what came before Marilyn's success in films, was her popularity with the public. The popularity can be seen in her chart with Sun conjunct Mercury in Gemini 11th house. Marilyn was not an actress, she was an artist, whose niche was in her modelling, of which she propelled herself into ever since she was discovered by an army photographer in 1949. The publicity that came from having her modelling shots in magazines everywhere, helped her popularity. The movie studios wanted their actresses to do 'publicity shots,' before they gave them movie roles. Well, Marilyn excelled in this and already had a background in it - what the movie studios wanted, was also Marilyn's strength.

There is the story of an actress (whose name I cannot remember), who was given the attention from the movie studios but she resented being asked to do publicity shots and said no to a lot of it, she was dropped like a sack of potatoes, and no one has ever heard of her. I read an article with an interview from her. Years later, she reflected how she missed her chance by being so hot-headed when there were people like Marilyn who would willingly give 100% of themselves to make it (literally i.e the casting couch too).

It was coming to the end of WW2 and America needed a home-grown, all-American girl with the sexy curves that were coming in from Italy, that they could say was their own: they needed a girl with a happy face who could remind them of good times - Marilyn, with her hourglass curves, girl-next-door-image and friendly smile, fit the bill perfectly and answered the cries of the public's consciousness.

She threw herself into her modelling, as an escape from her boring, contrained life as a house-wife, having being basically forced to marry a man she did not love a week after her 16th birthday. As such, her images were everywhere, so much so, by the time Mailyn was attempting to up-the-ante in her career stakes and become an actress, and the 1950's came -the movie studios could not ignore her popularity. By the time `952 arrived, the movie studios utilized Marilyn's image more and more for publicity events, in 'cheese-cake' photos and such. By in 1953, they finally gave her the lead role in 'Gentleman Prefer Blondes.'

By 1952, Marilyn had perfected being 'Marilyn,' she channelled the old-style ways of Jean Harlow that she grow up with (and who would both eerily die at a tragically young age). She had perfected the famous Marilyn 'waddle,' the laugh, the glamorous poses - in short, Norma Jeane was no more.

In an astrological sense, I think it's interesting to see her channel her Venusian and Lilith side. For Venus, we can see her use flowers in her dresses. Marilyn, with Moon in Aquarius, was a bit of a bohemian and preferred to dress simply, did not need or want lots of jewellery like the Elizabeth Taylor types. In fact, Marilyn did not even want to be rich,

'I just want to be wonderful,'

Here is a photo, taken in 1952, displaying Marilyn's popularity - the Sun conjunct Mercury in Gemini 11th house. By 1952, she was receiving 5,000 fan letters a month and the movie studios took notice i.e $$$ --

Marilynfanmail.jpg

--
Here are some quotes from an article with Marilyn discussing her dress sense --

Lilith --

Marilyn was often criticized, yet gained attention, from being flamboyant and pushing the boundaries, which I see as her Lilith side --

"The frantic fuss over her fashions started when she appeared at various parties in two evening gowns, not at the same time. Both red and Lillian Russell style. They are less than strapless and cling to every Monroe body line except for a flounce at the bottom.

'Those gowns aren't cheap,' she said indignantly, 'the velvet dress was designed by Cassini and the lace by Christian Dior.'"

Here is a quote from a fellow actress (not the one mentioned above) , who mentions the above bardot dress and makes reference to the psychological dichotomy between Norma and Marilyn, and the turmoil this would have caused Norma/Marilyn --

On the bardot dress --

"Caron said that when MM entered wearing a skin-tight, perilously low-cut red velvet gown: "I laughed, I couldn't help it. My first thought was 'straight from the bordello!"

On Norma and Marilyn --

"I knew pretty her pretty well, ran into her a lot at the studio. But I never knew which Marilyn I'd run into! Sometimes she'd be just fine--a nice, pleasant, sweet girl. Other times, she'd be in her "Marilyn' persona, and I found it ridiculous. I'd say, 'Marilyn, it's me! Knock it off!' and then she'd instantly sort of 'come out' of it. She seemed to rely on the Marilyn façade, but it wasn't real and I wonder if she really liked it, or simply felt it was what people expected, to be the thing she'd made of herself." -- Leslie Caron

bardotmarilyn.jpg

(Marilyn 1952 at the Golden Globes wearing the bardot dress)

~~

Venus and the Moon

Her more Venusian, and bohemian, Moon in Aquarius side, can be seen here --

"Another Marilyn trademark is a fresh flower that she sticks into her plunging neckline. This raises an eyebrow here and there too.

'It's feminine,' said Marilyn, in that soft, breathless voice. 'Sometime I wear a plain black tailored suit with one button, instead of wearing a blouse I stick a full-blown rose in the neckline. Then I wear a red beret. You see all black and skin and red,' she beamed."

marilynflower.jpg

venusmarilyn.jpg

venusmarilyn2.jpg

And a quote concerning her famous walk --

"Can't Walk Either

The newshens also have the claws out for the interesting way Miss Monroe puts one foot ahead of the other.

'They criticize the way I walk,' she said, 'I don't walk like anything, I just walk. Just because it's not conventional..."

newspapermarilyn.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Very interesting insight.
The article is revealing too. She knew exactly what she was doing, by instinct!
Also true that hardly ever is she wearing jewellery, while one of her most iconic films has her with Jane Russell singing a diamond is a girl's best friend!

Yeah she definitely did know what she was doing, a hard-working woman!! There was a feminist energy about her, which could be seen in her Mum too (who had no issue having sex without being married or being a single Mum but her mental health issues prevented her from being able to do so). Marilyn was a 60's child, a hippy, bohemian type who did not mind being naked (there are some interesting stories about that shall we say). Of course, the '60's hadn't begun yet, but she was ahead of her time!

Yes, her image in Gentleman's is totally different from the real Marilyn, as is the extroverted, blonde bimbo image. The dichotomy of being a Gemini Sun! Because she was so generous and lived for the moment, her finances were in terrible shape too by the time of her death. I'm sure DiMaggio would have helped her out, but her movie roles were dwindling and she had no saving's (she had to borrow money from him for a deposit on her house). But, that was the way she lived.

I think the fact her Venus was in Aries accounts for a lot of what we are talking about here - the feminism, the 'knowing-what-she-was-doing,' as opposed to the sad, orphan image she had too, which she played on, as it was popular with the public.

Ukpoohbear

She said in the article she wasn't interested in money per se, in fact she was interested in emotional satisfaction, always looking for that fulfilment that eluded her to the end.

Yeah, it eluded her. She was escaping the loneliness felt by that horrible water trine, with Saturn in 4th, and SN in Capricorn 6th. She was seeking her Cancer 12th house, but sadly, she used sleeping pills to finally escape, when the party died down and she was once again faced with her loneliness.

I will share a quote describing such things from people that knew her --

"One night some short weeks ago, for the first time in her not always happy life, Marilyn Monroe's soul sat down alone to a quiet supper from which it did not rise. If they tell you that she died of sleeping pills you must know that she died of a wasting grief, of a slow bleeding at the soul." -- Clifford Odets, playwright.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Palm Springs CA has the Forever Marilyn (Monroe) statue, a hot topic in the town where moralists, SJWs and "NIMBY" (Not in My Back Yard) activists want the statue which was removed earlier and was brought back, to no longer be placed in the town again...everyone loves Marilyn Monroe? I have to disagree.

What’s the reason for not wanting her statue? Her Lilith follows her to this day...she is was largely shunned by Hollywood during her time too and still is on certain TV channels.

Ukpoohbear

Let's begin the countdown to thee birthday extravaganza...

3 weeks until thee one and only birthday girl’s 95th birthday...
(Shh, she doesn’t look a day past 36!!)

There is only one...

Mmmarilyn Mmmonroe...!!!

Here she is, on 19th May, singing Happy Birthday to President John F. Kennedy, less than 3 months before she died, on 4th August 1962.

-- Marilyn Monroe - Happy Birthday Mr. President
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck

Here she is in 1952 doing one of the many 'cheese cake' publicity events for the Hollywood Fox studios that I discussed in the previous post.[/SIZE]

By 1952, transit Pluto was in Marilyn's first house, within a 3 degree range of her Neptune and directly opposing her Moon, and transit Venus was in her 10th house --

marilyncheesecake.jpg

marilynmonroebirthdaycake.jpg

Last edited:

ElenaJ

A new video surfaced about Marilyn Monroe, theories about her death and her relationships with Bobby Kennedy and Frank Sinatra.
https://youtu.be/eU6byc03chk

In both charts Marilyn is the inner wheel.
The first chart is a synastry with Kennedy, younger brother of JFK.
First surprising thing we about him is his mars in scorpio showing a strong sex drive, contradicting his stoic Catholic family-oriented facade.
Between them there is a mars/uranus conjunction, physical attraction, and Venus on South Node.
So definite attraction between them. I've entered some asteroids have a better picture of what type of relationship they might have had.
His natal Venus conjuncts his own asteroid Lust, quite a bundle of sexual energy!.
Her Eros on his moon/SN. His Eros squares her Nodes. In a past life they were probably lovers.
Phoinix is the Asteroid of Death. Anubis is the asteroid of suicide.
His Phoinix is conjunct her Uranus of sudden happenings.
His Arubis of suicide is exactly conjunct Marilyn's moon.
The second chart is a synastry with Sinatra. According to sources, and the video, they were never lovers but they were close friends.
Here we see a mars/jupiter conjunction and opposition (much more generous and friendly than the Uranus/mars she shared with Kennedy). Saturn conjunct NN, Moon sextile Sun/mercury. In fact they both had a natal sun/mercury conjunction.
The Eros asteroids don't make any contacts with planets, while her Lust is near his moon.
Unexpectedly, his Anubis of suicide is conjunct her moon.

So, did either of these men have anything to do with her death?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 22.39.06.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 22.39.06.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 22.40.55.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 22.40.55.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 38

Ukpoohbear

A new video surfaced about Marilyn Monroe, theories about her death and her relationships with Bobby Kennedy and Frank Sinatra.
https://youtu.be/eU6byc03chk

In both charts Marilyn is the inner wheel.
The first chart is a synastry with Kennedy, younger brother of JFK.
First surprising thing we about him is his mars in scorpio showing a strong sex drive, contradicting his stoic Catholic family-oriented facade.
Between them there is a mars/uranus conjunction, physical attraction, and Venus on South Node.
So definite attraction between them. I've entered some asteroids have a better picture of what type of relationship they might have had.
His natal Venus conjuncts his own asteroid Lust, quite a bundle of sexual energy!.
Her Eros on his moon/SN. His Eros squares her Nodes. In a past life they were probably lovers.
Phoinix is the Asteroid of Death. Anubis is the asteroid of suicide.
His Phoinix is conjunct her Uranus of sudden happenings.
His Arubis of suicide is exactly conjunct Marilyn's moon.
The second chart is a synastry with Sinatra. According to sources, and the video, they were never lovers but they were close friends.
Here we see a mars/jupiter conjunction and opposition (much more generous and friendly than the Uranus/mars she shared with Kennedy). Saturn conjunct NN, Moon sextile Sun/mercury. In fact they both had a natal sun/mercury conjunction.
The Eros asteroids don't make any contacts with planets, while her Lust is near his moon.
Unexpectedly, his Anubis of suicide is conjunct her moon.

So, did either of these men have anything to do with her death?

Very interesting!

— A very interesting rare interview with MM in 1959
— https://youtu.be/cbw2V9XefuA

I did a horary asking if she was murdered or not and it came back that it was suicide. Her sig was in the 12th house, the house of self undoing, which inclined towards an accidental suicide.

According to some devoted fans who were around during the late 50’s and 60’s, they said the murder theories only started to develop once a book was released in the 80’s. I believe it was the one by Robert F Slatzer and his book was full of lies, he pretended to have a close personal relationship with her but he was nothing more than a fan who is a couple of photos taken with her, he even said they had married in secret.

Actually, I don’t think it was his biography that started the conspiracy theories but it certainly reignited the legend of MM.

It was the mysterious circumstances surrounding her death that helped grow MM into something much more famous than she was while alive. It’s extremely Neptunian.

When she was just starting out as a starlet, there was a simailr Neptunian air of intrigue around her. There were some newspaper articles implying she was a lesbian because she was single and did nit have a huge desire to change that. In truth, she was a very independent person, a feminist type, before Feminism had started in the 60’s. But it ran in the family, her mother and grandmother were both known to be fiery, independent types. For eg, her mother was quite happy to remain unmarried and sought out a career in a new city by herself, much like MM would famously go on to do.

Tbh, I was convinced she was murdered too. It took me a lot of persuasion from months of die hard fans before I conceded. Plus interviews from around the time of her death from the people she was close to, who knew it was just an accidental overdose and not surprising at all. But the legend and conspiracy theories grew so large that even her ex husband Arthur Miller would state years later he ‘didn’t know’ if she was murdered or not, even though his first reaction was reported at the time to be sad and aware it was an inevitable due to her drug addiction to sleeping pills.

What’s amazing is just how powerful the legend is and how much it grew into something uncontrollable. How even after someone ha died, their Neptune energy continued to expand.

My own personal opinion was MM was so sensitive she was psychic and those types are always mislabelled as ‘crazy’ or given some other label or rumour because people simply can’t understand them or place them into a known category. For this reason, I am inclined to believe MM was a psychic lightworker. The fact her legend has been a source of comfort for other misunderstood souls and effected so many people on an archetypal collective conscious level, makes the purpose known why.

I believe astrologically it can be explained by Neptune. Neptune in her first house opposing her Moon conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius describes exactly the effect of reaching a collective conscious on a psychic level.

ElenaJ

"It’s extremely Neptunian."

Exactly.
The idea that people can dream about her, about being like her, about being her.
A web of fantasy.
Drugs and alcohol of course, but seductive allure, intrigue, that something that lies behind the appearance, slightly nebulous, like walking in a heavy fog and hearing echoes of movement around us but we can't put our finger on them or locate them.
Illusive and for all that amazing.

Ukpoohbear

Marilyn, Britney and the Patriarchy — Venusians’ under fire —

Here is Britney’s photo she posted on Instagram that caused people to question her mental health. Also included are two other photos of two different celebrities who posted a photo of themselves apparently naked on Instagram, yet their mental health wasn’t questioned - Kim Kardashian and Cher.

https://ibb.co/dQQKvs8
https://ibb.co/sQf4Bk1
https://ibb.co/y02M9R6

Here is a photo of Marilyn Monroe posing naked in 1949. (I censored it).

https://ibb.co/wpVXTY0

She got paid $50 and only agreed because her car had broken down and she couldn’t afford to repair it.. A few years later, when she was now a rising star, the photos resurfaced. A scandal like this could be expected to ruin an actresses’ career but instead the public warmed to Marilyn’s honest answer of needing to pose naked because she was broke. When asked if she had anything on she replied,’ ‘I had the radio on.’

Hugh Hefner bought the rights to the photos, of which Marilyn did not see a penny off. Her photos were used, without her consent, to become the first ever naked Playboy photos. There is no happy ending to this story - Hugh Hefner bought the coffin space next to Marilyn’s. So there is a theme of the patriarchy trying to control both Marilyn and Britney.

Last edited: