Bonar Law Born.

Monk

Premium Member
Please remember not to go off topic.
I am researching all Prime Ministers of the UK, when i came to the Premier below, i found some surprising patterns, it is probably for "Modernists" to comment, as it includes Pluto and Chiron, perhaps Waybread will comment, like most of us we can get confused by large planetary alignments.
I thought i would leave a link to Bonar Law, a forgotten Prime Minister who was only in power for only 209 days and died of Throat Cancer, he has a very Malevolent birth chart and should have been prime minister during W.W.1., he gave up the option of being Prime Minister to leave the way open for David Lloyd George in the war coalition Government.
He was born on 16 September 1858 in Rexton, Canada, being only one of two Prime Ministers born outside the UK, the other is the present Boris Johnson who was born in New York.
I'm pleased he gave up the the option of being Prime Minister during the First World War, he may have made things a lot worse.
I don't have a time of birth for him but i'm using midnight day marker, which is usual for parans, where we find Alnilam rising in the East, so the alignment does have an Osiris trigger, links below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
www.gov.uk...
Astrologers here would probably view a Grand Cross as unfortunate, but what about a double Grand Cross that is aligned to each other, it is very rare and unfortunate.
astrostyle.com...
Birth chart on attachment:-
va5e4ae1cb.png

ct5e4ae297.png

Not all who have a Grand Cross have huge problems, most sort out the tensions within, but those who don't can get infamous!
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Manson,_Charles

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Hi Monk :smile:

As your thread is on GENERAL ASTROLOGY
then
our forum accepts comments from any and all astrological methodologies

whether VEDIC, Traditional et al
and I would comment from a traditional perspective
if you have no objection
HOWEVER
it is your thread
and your decision whether traditional methodology is welcomed or not

JUPITERASC

Please remember not to go off topic.
I am researching all Prime Ministers of the UK, when i came to the Premier below, i found some surprising patterns

I thought i would leave a link to Bonar Law, a forgotten Prime Minister who was only in power for only 209 days and died of Throat Cancer, he has a very Malevolent birth chart and should have been prime minister during W.W.1., he gave up the option of being Prime Minister to leave the way open for David Lloyd George in the war coalition Government.
He was born on 16 September 1858 in Rexton, Canada, being only one of two Prime Ministers born outside the UK, the other is the present Boris Johnson who was born in New York.
I'm pleased he gave up the the option of being Prime Minister during the First World War, he may have made things a lot worse.
I don't have a time of birth for him but i'm using midnight day marker, which is usual for parans, where we find Alnilam rising in the East, so the alignment does have an Osiris trigger, links below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
www.gov.uk...
Astrologers here would probably view a Grand Cross as unfortunate, but what about a double Grand Cross that is aligned to each other, it is very rare and unfortunate.
astrostyle.com...
Birth chart on attachment:-
va5e4ae1cb.png

ct5e4ae297.png

Not all who have a Grand Cross have huge problems, most sort out the tensions within, but those who don't can get infamous!
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Manson,_Charles

Unfortunately there is no given time of birth :smile:

whether the Sun was above or below the horizon
at the approximate time of birth

is important for traditional methodology
but

may or may not be available information