Bill Gates

david starling

Tropical fits him much better! :biggrin:
Edit. Spoke too soon. The sidereal chart works also, provided he is as benevolent as usually depicted.

Last edited:

david starling

Classic "Sling-pattern" works in both trop and sid. The biggest difference is the Moon-sign, but either way, Moon opposite Mars, and the Moon rules the Asc-sign. Also in both, Jupiter is in Leo, in H2, expansion of wealth, both Whole-sign and Placidus.

Last edited:

david starling

Not the Aldebaran ayanamsa, but close.
On second thought, not a bad description of a very benevolent person with good intentions. Final sid. dispositor is Venus in Libra. The Venus/Saturn conjunction shows the ability to control others, in the realm of thought.
The question is, why is Gates so intent on supporting Big Pharma? Saturn conj. the Dispositor?

Last edited:

david starling

If we go Modern, Jupiter is close-conj Pluto in Leo in both trop. and sid.
This adds in an obsession with becoming extremely wealthy. Also, some clandestine machinations involving his wealth.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Uncle Dee,

We don't need Pluto to justifying his greed, bruh. Just look how many planets at the "appropriate" sign from the fortune and daimon. I personally tired looking at distinguished person like this because there is nothing new hence giving you a FREE lecture.

If we go Modern, Jupiter is close-conj Pluto in Leo in both trop. and sid.
This adds in an obsession with becoming extremely wealthy. Also, some clandestine machinations involving his wealth.

Last edited:

david starling

Uncle Dee,

We don't need Pluto to justifying his greed, bruh. Just look how many planets at the "appropriate" sign from the fortune and daimon. I personally tired looking at distinguished person like this because there is nothing new hence giving you a FREE lecture.

Information sharing isn't "lecturing". So, what's this "appropriate" Sign you're referring to?
I'm interested in Gates because he's been accused of murdering children in India and Africa by anti-vaccination advocates. At the same time, he's generally viewed as a benevolent philanthropist who wants to wipe out childhood diseases.

david starling

PoF is square the Venus/Saturn conjunction. Are you suggesting this indicates greed? Also, does the ability to amass a great deal of wealth necessarily entail a "greedy" personality?

david starling

What do you mean by greedy? Have you pledged to give over half of your net worth to charity?

It was Rudy who characterized him as "greedy", not I.
Now I'm wondering if having the Moon opposite the Moon-sign ruler is an especially callous placement. That's the tropical Aspect.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Information sharing isn't "lecturing". So, what's this "appropriate" Sign you're referring to?
I'm interested in Gates because he's been accused of murdering children in India and Africa by anti-vaccination advocates. At the same time, he's generally viewed as a benevolent philanthropist who wants to wipe out childhood diseases.

I referring to "mystical 11th sign" from ancient. I don't know how scientific procedure on this but it's just work. Maybe you should ask King Nechepso?

Valens would say he is rich because he is enjoying to dicipline and structured activity [fortune at Capricorn]. But the fortune's degree was square with Saturn, which is the most malefic planet at night.

ds, ain't you aware his Saturn at 5th house?

Last edited:

david starling

I referring to "mystical 11th sign" from ancient. I don't know how scientific procedure on this but it's just work. Maybe you should ask King Nechepso?

Valens would say he is rich because he is enjoying to dicipline and structured activity [fortune at Capricorn]. But the fortune's degree was square with Saturn, which is the most malefic planet at night.

ds, ain't you aware his Saturn at 5th house?

That fits, because whatever he really doing when he's supposedly helping children in Africa and India, he's having a great time doing it. Saturn must approve, and that's not good!

conspiracy theorist

Unusual Chart. Care to discuss it? Looks dangerous! :devil:

Why do you think it's unusual?

I don't know much details on his life beyond the things that were already touched on in here, and only very generally. As well as his path to as a young man who dropped out of college to pursue his interests independently.

I'll just be touching on little snippets of his chart. The independent spirit shown in the chart is obvious. Not only is his ascendant ruler Moon in Aries, but he also has Uranus in the 1st house. Moon trines Uranus showing the ease with which these two aspects of his personality interact. As ascendant ruler and those integral to personality, the Moon also aspects Mars and Mercury. The combination of Mars, Uranus and Mercury to his personality make up shows one who is intellectually-driven, independent, dexterous, ambitious, willful and willing to come off the beaten path. Moon's element of fire shows that Bill is very much driven by his aspirations, beliefs and ideals. Such a combination has allowed Bill not only to gamble on his big dreams, but also to have the requisite drive and self-belief necessary to go after them.

In light of these placements, I don't think his new goal of eradicating illnesses world-wide through various scientific means are out of line with the same spirit that allowed him to build Microsoft.