Love Letter

Ru33erDucky

Banned
I was thinking of slipping my crush a little "love letter" of sorts and was wondering how she would receive it? I don't really know her, and we don't interact much, but man alive, every time I see her I'm left with nothing but butterflies. She really makes my day.

Attachments

• loveLetter.jpg
    loveLetter.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 66

Ru33erDucky

Banned
So, I got a response! My means weren't really traditional, but:

Such lovely words!! Not creepy at all, thank you so much for everything you said 😊 I hope you have a lovely too day, say hi next time!

I'm assuming this due to the sun-merc-venus conjunction and trine between moon and mars?

IleneK

Premium Member
I think her response is based on her/Venus in the your/1st house [using whole sign houses].
She is interested; since Venus is in its detriment in Aries, she is receptive but not active in this matter.

Moon has already perfected and passed its trine to Mars, so that does not explain it.

Sagcap88

Go for it! As a woman, I am so fed up with men not pursuing me and being forward. If she doesn’t dig it, at least you can say NEXT! No big deal. :)
But gestures like this are sweet.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
I think her response is based on her/Venus in the your/1st house [using whole sign houses].
She is interested; since Venus is in its detriment in Aries, she is receptive but not active in this matter.

Moon has already perfected and passed its trine to Mars, so that does not explain it.

Thanks for your input. I'm learning as I go. :)

I'll see how things go. I guess I'll be the one pursuing, in charge. Hopefully things go well. She seems really nice.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Go for it! As a woman, I am so fed up with men not pursuing me and being forward. If she doesn’t dig it, at least you can say NEXT! No big deal. :)
But gestures like this are sweet.

Cheers for the motivation. I'm getting cold feet, but I have to face her regardless. I'm always in that coffee shop.

Tomorrow is the day. Who knows what will happen. And, apparently I got some good transits going on. ;)

I hope I make her day... or spark something in her. Make her happy and smile.

Last edited:

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Well, went to speak. Nice lady, but we have zero chemistry. Couldn't really find any common grounds on anything. Can't see anything coming from this.

She's definitely not interested. Zero signs. Just appreciated the compliment.

We'd get along tho... But I don't see a relationship brewing outside of friends.

Last edited:

ardentika

Well Venus is conj Uranus here, whatever comes fast and spontaneous with Uranus, often times(not always) goes away just as fast as it came. This might have represented your crush for her.

ardentika

I read somewhere that lord of 7th in 1st, means the one in question is more interested in the relationship. In love matters of course. Not sure how true that is.

Chrysalis

I read somewhere that lord of 7th in 1st, means the one in question is more interested in the relationship. In love matters of course. Not sure how true that is.

Yes I know, this is what I mean, this to me never makes sense ...even more so in this chart. It must mean something but as to what I'm still trying to figure out.

turkish girl

I was thinking of slipping my crush a little "love letter" of sorts and was wondering how she would receive it? I don't really know her, and we don't interact much, but man alive, every time I see her I'm left with nothing but butterflies. She really makes my day.

I am happy to see these brave guys...Which is very rare around me lol

IleneK

Premium Member
Things like lord of 7th in 1st house and receptions are annoying me, most times they dont make no sense.

Yes I know, this is what I mean, this to me never makes sense ...even more so in this chart. It must mean something but as to what I'm still trying to figure out.

Your broad comments kind of puzzle me, Chrys, because I know you are bright. Perhaps impatient, but bright!
I believe this chart makes sense; it's just subtle with shades of gray rather than black and white. That is what makes accurate forecasting difficult and a good deal of experience will likely help with that.

So Venus in the 1st is interested. But Venus in detriment has no power to act. So the gal liked what he did/said, but did not demonstrate it.

OP thinks she is not interested because she showed "zero signs." But what he observed doesn't tell us how she felt inside. He can't know that.

Reception shows even more. He/Mars is crazy about her; she/Venus receives him [is inclined toward him] by triplicity. So she likes him a bit but not so much in a romantic way. But she likes him.

Eventually Venus trines Mars. But much, much! has to happen. Like Venus has to change sign at which time it moves into its dignity. But first Venus meets other bodies, including dignified Saturn after Mars has separated from Saturn but before Mars and Venus trine. So there is clearly as obstacle there.

So there it is.

I am not sure what in particular is confusing you about quesited in the 1st and the reception here. But if you are interested, perhaps you could describe a bit more about what confuses you about this chart...?

Chrysalis

Your broad comments kind of puzzle me, Chrys, because I know you are bright. Perhaps impatient, but bright!
I believe this chart makes sense; it's just subtle with shades of gray rather than black and white. That is what makes accurate forecasting difficult and a good deal of experience will likely help with that.

So Venus in the 1st is interested. But Venus in detriment has no power to act. So the gal liked what he did/said, but did not demonstrate it.

OP thinks she is not interested because she showed "zero signs." But what he observed doesn't tell us how she felt inside. He can't know that.

Reception shows even more. He/Mars is crazy about her; she/Venus receives him [is inclined toward him] by triplicity. So she likes him a bit but not so much in a romantic way. But she likes him.

Eventually Venus trines Mars. But much, much! has to happen. Like Venus has to change sign at which time it moves into its dignity. But first Venus meets other bodies, including dignified Saturn after Mars has separated from Saturn but before Mars and Venus trine. So there is clearly as obstacle there.

So there it is.

I am not sure what in particular is confusing you about quesited in the 1st and the reception here. But if you are interested, perhaps you could describe a bit more about what confuses you about this chart...?
Its OP's reply thats made me think this, and also past charts of certain receptions and quesited in 1st, that sometimes never make sense.

Well, went to speak. Nice lady, but we have zero chemistry. Couldn't really find any common grounds on anything. Can't see anything coming from this.

She's definitely not interested. Zero signs. Just appreciated the compliment.

We'd get along tho... But I don't see a relationship brewing outside of friends.

Sometimes i think i should have stuck to john frawleys receptions i first started out with...idk.

Significators in 1st house and receptions im taking note of now, and hopefully on these charts we get some feedback to how they've played out too, as this helps a lot when people return to give feedback.

So in regrards to this thread Quesited in querents 1st doesnt make sense because of what ive quoted in bold.

Surely she would have give OP some kind of indication she liked him though wouldn't she, but he wasn't getting nothing from her from what he says.

Regards

Impatient a$$ :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ru33erDucky

Banned
I wouldn't say I'm crazy about her but I am interested. In my eyes, she stands out, and I think there is something there (personality wise) that would make that so; something that I may find interesting. She's a looker, holy ****, but I tend to look more in relationships than that. You can be as pretty as they come but if you have no head on your shoulders, than I don't find that quite attractive. She gives me the impression there is significantly more to her than meets the eye; so, although I'm not crazy about her I am definitely still open.

Based on her reception, I don't see interest. She doesn't say "hi" to me when I come in, she's more reserved and stepped back. If I approach her, she smiles, is very polite, laughs, and just what you'd expect from someone who is polite. However, she doesn't accept my Facebook request, and as said above, she doesn't approach. So, to me, that doesn't really seem like someone too interested. So, as you say "she's not interested romantically" I agree. To me, at least, I could be wrong, but I just don't see it.

Our conversation went back and forth. She was "interested" in what I study, but it seemed like she wasn't too interested, gave the typical responses that would end the conversation, such as "oh, that's cool. Ah, that's interesting, most people haven't figured out what to do with their life, blah, blah." Just really short things. No follow up. But she was stuck in her books. She said she had exams, she was stressed out about her studies, and so forth.

Apparently the vibe towards me in the coffee shop has changed. I was a regular but now I just show up and they have my cup of tea ready. Her mother apparently works there? She was eyeballing me lately and I've sort of got the vibe that I shouldn't really go there anymore. But it wasn't any nasty look per say, but I just get the sense that I don't belong there.

You speak of obstacles? Maybe school? Maybe how I approached with the letter? Maybe someone else? You know, most guys think with their dick so she probably has a lot of guys that are interested in her. Probably a lot of guys much more attractive than me as I'm not in my best of shape right now. I'm by no means ugly, but I can definitely be a lot more physically charming.

Anyways, I don't know if that helps at all? Thanks for all your inputs!

Ukpoohbear

Uranus in 1st is also a significator for your character and it makes sense to me that she would like your letter but not want to act on it. If I received a letter I would really appreciate it so there’s the reception but...From what you say about her Mum, I think Saturn may be her mum. Sounds from your latest update that she would be wondering if you are a potential stalker because unfortunately it happens. This may also signify the Uranus in 1st as them being unsure of your character or it could show you will soon move on, or your emotions change a lot.

If you like the cafe, keep going and remain polite. Unless you feel uncomfortable then look after yourself.

Interesting story and chart.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Thanks for the further input and feedback. I appreciate it. :)

I'll give updates as things go on. I was offered similar advice from my peers. On a side note, there does seem to be another lady showing interest who has a background in medicine.

IleneK

Premium Member
Surely she would have give OP some kind of indication she liked him though wouldn't she, but he wasn't getting nothing from her from what he says.

Regards

Impatient a$$ :biggrin:

Mmm, no, Chrys, that is not necessarily so. There are all kinds of people, with all kinds of inner lives, that behave in all kinds of ways different than you might expect. That is what the chart illustrated right here.

I would say, though, do a trial using Frawley and see if you get results that make better sense. Rafaella uses Frawley masterfully.

Chrysalis

Mmm, no, Chrys, that is not necessarily so. There are all kinds of people, with all kinds of inner lives, that behave in all kinds of ways different than you might expect. That is what the chart illustrated right here.

I would say, though, do a trial using Frawley and see if you get results that make better sense. Rafaella uses Frawley masterfully.

No im not going back to Frawley, it took me a few weeks to get the receptions in my head the other way around, after starting with frawley.

Btw whats with the RED, very martian :devil: