Unique Astrological Event

Dubyadude1986

In the early morning hours of Christmas, the Moon, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, and Chiron will all be at 20 degrees. The last planet to arrive in this configuration is the Moon. Any thoughts?

It's Uranus in Aries, Jupiter in Libra, Moon in Scorpio, Saturn in Sag, Venus in Aqua, and Chiron in Pisces. How might this mass-degree manifest?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 13.31.17.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 13.31.17.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

AppLeo

Hmmm...

Well the only major aspect is Venus square Moon. I think people will be getting stuff for christmas instead of real love or they'll get stuff that they didn't want. :lol: what a shame.

Jupiter is opposite Uranus can point to celebrating christmas different from last time perhaps. Saturn square chiron maybe means a death on christmas ):

Also just wondering... why do people use that kind style of chart that you posted??? It's impossible to read.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Apple, it's the software I use called time cycles.

I will post the standard kind moving forward, sorry about that. It's so easy for me to copy it and i felt it reveals just enough for everyone to read including newbies. I am good with angles when there isn't something like that going on... lol And so are you, good with the angles. Also, the blue helps me focus and i use various shades so i know what I'm looking at if I'm comparing, i do a lot of weird stuff. haha

!4C, I did mean the Moon, I'll fix that, thanks! I'm trying to figure out what the trigger would be if the 20 degrees holds any significance.

Last edited:

katydid

I will post the standard kind moving forward, sorry about that. It's so easy for me to copy it and i felt it reveals just enough for everyone to read including newbies. I am good with angles when there isn't something like that going on... lol And so are you, good with the angles. Also, the blue helps me focus and i use various shades so i know what I'm looking at if I'm comparing, i do a lot of weird stuff. haha

!4C, I did mean the Moon, I'll fix that, thanks! I'm trying to figure out what the trigger would be if the 20 degrees holds any significance.

I am wondering the same thing about potential triggering. Especially since I have a fixed Grand Square at 21 degrees....:sideways:

I will check in on Monday and tell you what I learned...:lol:

Asc.21Taurus-----Pluto/So Node/BLM in Leo---Mercury/Desc. in Scorpio---North Node Aquarius

Dubyadude1986

Uranus opposite Jupiter exact? That's the strongest thing I see. Or that Capricorn stellium with the tamed Sun.

Last edited:

katydid

Hmmm...

Well the only major aspect is Venus square Moon. I think people will be getting stuff for christmas instead of real love or they'll get stuff that they didn't want. :lol: what a shame.

Jupiter is opposite Uranus can point to celebrating christmas different from last time perhaps. Saturn square chiron maybe means a death on christmas ):

Also just wondering... why do people use that kind style of chart that you posted??? It's impossible to read.

If that Venus square Moon happens to sit right on top a someones natal fixed grand square, involving the angles, the nodes, Pluto, Lilith, Jupiter and Mercury, then it is a potentially a major trigger of some kind. Especially if the Pluto/So Node/Lilith is in the 4th, and the Grand Square is triggered while one is having a family gathering with many relatives, all together in one place, with alcohol and grudges...:lol:

AppLeo

Ohh I see.

If that Venus square Moon happens to sit right on top a someones natal fixed grand square, involving the angles, the nodes, Pluto, Lilith, Jupiter and Mercury, then it is a potentially a major trigger of some kind. Especially if the Pluto/So Node/Lilith is in the 4th, and the Grand Square is triggered while one is having a family gathering with many relatives, all together in one place, with alcohol and grudges...:lol:

Hopefully it's not sitting on mine. The square is takes place in my 10th and 1st house, so that's bad. But at least not involving the 4th.

I feel bad for someone who has the aspects that you just said.

CapAquaPis

Is the messiah coming back? :surprised: Note to any pregnant women near their due date tonight, you may win the spiritual lottery. :innocent: Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY CHANUKAH, HAPPY KWANZAA, FELIZ NAVIDAD, JOYEUX NOEL and most of all, have a great holiday weekend. :smile:

katydid

Ohh I see.

Hopefully it's not sitting on mine. The square is takes place in my 10th and 1st house, so that's bad. But at least not involving the 4th.

I feel bad for someone who has the aspects that you just said.

Those aspects that I just said---they are MINE. :tongue:

I made it through. :pouty: