marraige problems

apk

My marriage is on the rocks. My wife misunderstands every word I say and finds new meanings to every sentence I say and creates hell in life. She is very stubborn and full of ego. I wish to go to marriage counselling and try to solve our problems and e able to live happily. Please tell me the future of my marriage and also if this fails, when will divorce happen, will I have another marriage.. a happy one .. with kids etc and when would that would be? my chart is attached. Thanks

Attachments

• astrro_chart.jpg
    astrro_chart.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 13

R.J.

Banned
Re: Marriage indicators in Horary

My marriage is on the rocks. My wife misunderstands every word I say and finds new meanings to every sentence I say and creates hell in life. She is very stubborn and full of ego. I wish to go to marriage counselling and try to solve our problems and e able to live happily. Please tell me the future of my marriage and also if this fails, when will divorce happen, will I have another marriage.. a happy one .. with kids etc and when would that would be? my chart is attached. Thanks

Hello:

You posted a natal chart in the horary chart section, which against the forum's rules ?

You may want to make a horary chart for the time of your question, then re-post it again (in the proper section).

Based on your natal chart, and what little I know of you, you have transiting Saturn in LIbra near the natal 4th house cusp, conjunct your natal Pluto.

If you wish to save your marriage, (possible) you need to go see marriage counselling, immediately.

Unlike most American astrologers, I do not advocate divorce as a means for resolving conflict or a crisis among couples...

I say solve the crisis, first, then decide where to go ?

Dont forget, people are MUCH more important that PLANETS !

Only you and your wife should decide whether your marriage is over. It's NOT for ME, an astrologer... to say or do your thinking for you !

(or to do your "dirty work..." for you, as well ? !)

all the best to you,

R.J. Smith

Last edited: