Trudeau's transits for election day/September 20th

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Hi all :),

For the fun of it:

How are Trudeau's transits looking on election day from your perspective?

Here are some aspects that stand out to me:

So, transiting Sun and transiting Mars in his 12th house conjunct his progressed Pluto shows, imo, ~secret enemies influencing his power in some way. Transiting Sun and Mars opposing progressed Venus in the 6th house could denote this affecting his health, but also those who work for him are quite literally opposing his power.
Transiting Sun and Mars square progressed Jupiter in the 3rd house could show the media challenging Trudeau's image/character, and perhaps his ~secret enemies are influencing the media to do so.

Transiting Mercury (in the 1st house) is applying to an opposition with progressed Mars and the progressed Vertex in the 7th house. Here I see heated and reactive arguments (typical for a politician I'm assuming).

Transiting Mars separating from a quincunx with progressed Mars (in the 7th house) could show JT's battle for majority, and perhaps his belief that he's moving forward when he's actually digging himself into a hole.

Transiting Mars is applying to a square with progressed MC in Cancer. Ruler of progressed MC is in the 4th house. HmmmmmmMmmmm... Okay yes, his ~secret enemies are really trying to push him off the 'throne'. I wonder if the ruler of the MC in the 4th house shows the loss of his power.

Transiting Saturn conjunct progressed Moon, (in the 4th house) is applying to a square with progressed Mars (in the 7th house). I sense this shows that he's going through a pretty tough time in terms of mental health and self-esteem. He likely feels quite lonely right now and feels a lack of support from his relationships, etc. Ugh now I feel compassionate towards him.

Transiting Uranus is applying to a square with progressed Moon. Yikes, transiting Uranus is in the 8th house, while progressed Moon is in the 4th house... To me, this seems like the end of his days as PM.

I'm curious to know what others see. :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_52gw_j_trud_2021920_hp.10447.29599.jpg
    astro_52gw_j_trud_2021920_hp.10447.29599.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 20

Oddity

Not so great from a mundane PoV. The April 2021 (most important) ingress chart has the south node right on the MC. In mundane the MC denotes the leader of a country. It also denotes medicines or cures. So....utterly corrupt leadership and utterly corrupt, bad medicines. That's going on all year. Sounds about right.

When we look at the Libra ingress for Canada, we see Venus in Scorpio in the tenth. A petty, corrupt, vindictive, incompetent leader. Which makes me think it's Trudeau. If it's not, whoever we get won't be any good either, but it looks like him. Personally, I'd prefer a change of face, at least, Justin's done enough harm.

US ingress charts are only a couple of degrees different to ours, so they're going through much the same thing - which is obvious if you look at what's going on there.