Britney Spears

Cary2

Banned
The closest of any factor to one or more of the following, As, Mc, Ds, Ic is Neptune which is nine degrees from Ic, but Mars is also ten degrees from Ascendant, and the two planets are square one another. This suggests that the chart is ruled by Mars/Neptune square. However, it could be argued that Venus-trine-Mars is a chart ruler, too. Certainly, Mars trined to Venus is outstanding and helpful and will be considered as we proceed.

Wide separations of nine degrees for Neptune/Ic and ten degrees for Mars/As brings questions about alternative rulers. The Midheaven is at the midpoint of Sun and Venus. This latter combines the importance of Mc with Sun as we search for the chart ruler.

This is not a very difficult decision. We could start with Mars/Neptune, Mars/Venus or Ic = Sun/Venus, and we must visit them all at some point in chart interpretation. They are all vying for chart rulership which is to our advantage because that symbolizes a treasure of information to the chart interpreter. It is merely academic where the interpreter must begin among these alternatives, but these indications "rule" the chart because they define the leading characteristics of the life and personality of the native.

Let us start with the situation where the Ic/Mc axis is found at the Sun/Venus midpoint.

Martin Seymour-Smith in his book, "The New Astrologer", in the section called "Two-planet principles" says of the pair Sun/Venus:

"lazy; priapic -- grunts in the fantastic sensual sty while mouthed by adored adorers; good manners; may tend to want to break into dance, thus restless; graceful; sybaritic/a charming mover in flash suits; wants wealth and enjoys ease."

This is a quite descriptive of Britney Spears and her life. She is a charming mover in flash suits, and she tends to break into dance. She enjoys wealth and ease. She is graceful as demonstrated when she dances.

The dominant factor of Mars-square-Neptune is suggested by Martin Seymour-Smith as:

" may be alcoholic or a drug-taker/likes harmless pills; very dramatic/histrionic; lies like truth; actor; surrounds self with aura of mystery; poetic; suffers nightmares when waking and sleeping; enigmatic; an exciting person; weak in face of life's demands; confused but often inspired; obsessive."

Spears lost much of her freedom when a conservatorship was appointed to handle her affairs and limit what she had to say about it. This happened as result of her substance abuse (Mars/Neptune) and her reckless seizing of her children in defiance of a court order (Mars/Ascendant) and her weakness in the face of life's demands (Mars/Neptune). She had been a frequent inmate at various rehab centers (Mars/Neptune prominent).

It has been noted that when a planet aspects a stellium, or a member of a stellium, all members are similarly aspected by the planet. This is helpful to chart interpretation. A similar characteristic can be seen with midpoint pictures that consist of a stellium in the picture.

As mentioned, Mc/Ic = Sun/Venus, and Sun belongs to a stellium, so Mercury/Venus with Ic/Mc at the midpoint is also important due to the spreading effect of the Uranus/Mercury/Sun stellium. Mercury/Venus = Ic/Mc shows that Britney is a singer, musician and artist. Along the same lines, Ic/Mc=Venus/Uranus so we see why Britney is a recording artist. She is also anti-puritanical and likes to enjoy life.

Jupiter trine Mc suggests success with praises and honors and prizes. Spears has won her considerable amount of awards and riches (Juptier in Second House trining Mc).

Venus trines the angular Mars. Britney is hot. She projects sexuality and animal magnetism. She has the power to dazzle, inflame and arouse. This tends toward dancing, playing instruments and arts/crafts. She prefers when romance is not timid (this is reinforced by Ve/Ur=Ic previously mentioned).

Britney Spears has a close square of Venus and Pluto, and to further amplify the square, Sun is at the midpoint. Spears is lascivious, and this is what prompts her to expose her breasts in publicly distributed selfies. She is fanatical about the erotic and the romantic. She may search for partners in the gutters of life. Power struggles mar her love life.

The stellium Uranus/Mercury/Sun suggests an occultist or astrologer. She may have some interests in physics or engineering. The stellium Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter suggests an occultist as well.

Spears recently won her court case to be free of the conservatorship that bound her to their appraisals. She is free now of her father and his conservatorhsip. t.Pluto conjuncts n.Venus which prompted Spears to publish selfies that showed her exposing her breasts. t.Uranus recently squared n.Moon which prompted her push for freedom. t.Neptune is opposed to Mars, so she will celebrate without sobriety. She was obsessed about the action and it is lucky that she won her case. We will see how she won when we examine the solar arc directions.

Solar arc Mars was conjunct Jupiter as she won her case. This suggests victory and the righteous anger that motivated her. sa.Jupiter is conjunct n.Sun. Joy and optimism. sa.Pluto conjuncts Mercury as she wins. She was convincing and powerful in her testimony. sa.Saturn conjuncted n.Uranus as she won. It was not a slam dunk. It was extremely stressful and tense. The pros and the cons in the case were both very strong. A rift may form between Spears and certain other parties as a result.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_britney_spears_adb.55273.242104.jpg
    astro_2gw_britney_spears_adb.55273.242104.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

sentR89day

Is she completely free of her conservatorship?

I do think that transit-wise, she is at the tail end of her conservatorship! Like less than three years, and she could be fully free if she chooses to be so!

I don't know when, precisely, she will be released from her conservatorship, but this girl has had bad luck since her breakup with Justin Timberlake in 2002! She does have North Node in Cancer, so perhaps the public eye is at least partly toxic (no pun intended) to her! But, she has her North Node in the 10th house, of the public, so her dharma is to balance career and personal life!

Ukpoohbear

Hi Cary2!!

Britney’s bf is Sam Ashgari. He was born 4th March 1994, in Tehran, Iran. He seems really sweet.

— synastry
https://ibb.co/NLMvSFq

I think their synastry shows it’s a genuine, mutual connection. Britney’s Venus sextile his NN, his Venus trine her NN. Britney’s Venus conjunct his Uranus. His Venus opposite Britney’s Mars. Britney’s Venus conjunct his Neptune. Venus sextile Venus. Britney’s Venus sextile Sam’s Pluto. Britney’s Mars trine Sam’s Uranus. (All very tight orbs).

They have a couple of squares but it’s mainly Saturn squares and that’s good for the glue. Britney’s Sun square Sam’s Saturn (wide). Britney’s Mercury square Sam’s Saturn and their Sun’s square.

In fact, it’s one of the nicest synastry’s I’ve ever seen. Romantic love and electric, passionate sex.

I have always felt that he is the one good thing in her life. A companion. He loves working out; she loves dancing. She’s eccentric and the ‘boss,’ he’s down to earth and very sweet. I think one of the motives for Britney fighting the conservatorship so hard right now is because they want to start a family and be a family together.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

This is an astrological topic. Stick to astrology, and that does NOT mean you have a license to go off the topic just because you've made a brief mention of astrology. That means everything posted in this thread MUST be on the topic of Britney Spears AND everything said about her/her situation must be backed up with relevant astrology. Posts that do not meet those requirements will be deleted, as some have already been.

Keeping it on topic,
Osamenor

leomoon

It appears she also has a Bowl configuration (planets all are in 1/2 of the chart) or 180 degrees.

The temporary shape of a Bucket Handle:
During transits of slow planets (Pluto, Neptune, Uranus) the unoccupied half of the horoscope can create a temporary shape of the bucket handle to which life energy is temporarily "subordinated".

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/astrology-chart-shape/bowl

There is nothing easy about having Mars in the 12th in Virgo (doesn't show their true feelings until something triggers them as Virgo is an inward earth sign) and the 12th a hidden house -

AND of course, it is almost an exact 90 degree Square to Neptune.

This shows imo, her mental issues and should be watched for triggers which occur from time to time.

Ukpoohbear

You can really see her Libra rising in this photo I think, not to mention her Moon in aqua, and Moon rules her 10th house - her energy was very open to the public and she was friendly. Perhaps her energy was TOO open, which is why the paparazzi and the general intrusiveness became too much for her!!

This photo is taken from the album cover of her first album, the American version.

Ukpoohbear

Also, as Cary already pointed out, her erotic displays on instagram, can be described by Venus square Pluto. Couple that with the Saturn square, and she is literally freeing her from the chains of Saturn by expressing herself in this way. It’s healing, and freeing for her a very natural way for her to express herself.

Beneath it all, is a sense of anger for how she was chained and controlled all these years. I think her Mars in 12th shows this unexpressed anger which boils over into all these subversive ways to express it.

sentR89day

Also, as Cary already pointed out, her erotic displays on instagram, can be described by Venus square Pluto. Couple that with the Saturn square, and she is literally freeing her from the chains of Saturn by expressing herself in this way. It’s healing, and freeing for her a very natural way for her to express herself.

Beneath it all, is a sense of anger for how she was chained and controlled all these years. I think her Mars in 12th shows this unexpressed anger which boils over into all these subversive ways to express it.
Bingo!

Ukpoohbear

Britney Spears causing controversy by getting naked on instagram again. I think it’s a normal reaction to want to get naked and rebel after being controlled by a misogynistic conservatorship all these years.

It’s not nice how judgemental people are being in the comment section of the Daily Mail. I guess it helps seeing Britney’s chart and knowing her Venus squares Saturn and Pluto and so you can understand this is actually progress.

Yes, she’s angry but once she has had time to heal a bit more, she will become less explosive, but this is healing for her and it would be nice if more people took the time to understand that.

sentR89day

She REALLY needs some help in her life! She is still really sick (probably always will be) but she has nobody in her life she can trust!
The astrology: Pluto in Capricorn is transitting an important house (4th house) in her life!
Her parents are too controlling and warped! And Sams seems sus in his intentions!
There's only two ways she gets out of her current situation; Accept help from somebody that she can trust, or learn to be independent in her life!
She does have Saturn in her first house, natally, so perhaps her lesson is to be on her own!
Her mental illness? Mars in the 12th house? Sam Asghari is a Pisces and Saturn is in Pisces, maybe some things will be revealed about him!

sentR89day

Saturn is in Pisces! Sam Asghari's sign! I hope it reveals whether Sam is reliable or not!
Also I feel like things might improve for Britney once Pluto goes into Aquarius for good!

sentR89day

Britney is slightly a Saturnian! She has Saturn in the 1st house! I'm a Saturnian myself!
Us Saturnians can live through our negative seeds we planted for a long time (I'm looking at living with the consequences of our seeds for 10 to 15 years, maybe even 20 years)! But we can plant new, positive, seeds, in our lives, even if we wait for awhile!

Britney, the past ~15 years, or so, is probably living negative seeds she has planted during the mid-00's (around 2004 to 2008)! It can take a long time for us Saturnians to see our positive, new seeds, bloom in time!

I believe that Britney can escape her situation, she just needs the patience and to continue thinking positively! I also hope she takes positive actions and learns a new path, along with planting new seeds in her life!

I also hope someone close to her can take her out of this situation! And maybe give her nice advice!

Antiks72

Ascendant conjunct M87:

Philip Sedgwick [1] calls M87 the Super Galactic Center. My research on Black Hole astrology confirms his findings that the most significant manifestation is sequential monogamy, or codependency and dysfunctional relationship behavior.

M87 gives intense powers of attraction, charm, sex appeal and commitment. However, the partner feels captured, engulfed and consumed. The native is so needy and demanding of time and energy that the relationship ultimately fails.

Ukpoohbear

Ascendant conjunct M87:

Philip Sedgwick [1] calls M87 the Super Galactic Center. My research on Black Hole astrology confirms his findings that the most significant manifestation is sequential monogamy, or codependency and dysfunctional relationship behavior.

M87 gives intense powers of attraction, charm, sex appeal and commitment. However, the partner feels captured, engulfed and consumed. The native is so needy and demanding of time and energy that the relationship ultimately fails.

I think this is a good description. She may have split from her husband the Pisces Sam Asghari recently. He was pictured not wearing his wedding ring and she’s been on holiday without him.

I imagine she is quite hard to live with: she’s got a lot of trauma to work out, being a child/teen/adult slave etc, plus Bipolar.

From what I’ve picked up about their dynamic, it was Britney wearing the pants and she ruled with an iron fist, as befits a Venus square Saturn. Sam didn’t seem to mind though and was happy to acquiesce to her. However, I imagine Britney has been more erratic than normal and having her freedom from the conservatorship, she’s probs been harder to live with than usual. Pluto squaring that Saturn-Pluto will be enough to change things up between them. Hopefully they work things out though, I like his vibe so far.

Antiks72

I think this is a good description. She may have split from her husband the Pisces Sam Asghari recently. He was pictured not wearing his wedding ring and she’s been on holiday without him.

I imagine she is quite hard to live with: she’s got a lot of trauma to work out, being a child/teen/adult slave etc, plus Bipolar.

From what I’ve picked up about their dynamic, it was Britney wearing the pants and she ruled with an iron fist, as befits a Venus square Saturn. Sam didn’t seem to mind though and was happy to acquiesce to her. However, I imagine Britney has been more erratic than normal and having her freedom from the conservatorship, she’s probs been harder to live with than usual. Pluto squaring that Saturn-Pluto will be enough to change things up between them. Hopefully they work things out though, I like his vibe so far.
She has mental health stuff on, which is common with us Libra ascendants, because the 1st and the 8th are the same ruler. Libra is a tough ascendant.