Elizabeth Taylor

Ukpoohbear

[Moderator-created thread: created by moving general comments about Elizabeth Taylor out of a thread about Elizabeth Taylor's birth time]

This thread needs to be revived. Elizabeth Taylor led such an exciting life and her passionate and intense romances, especially Richard Burton, hasn’t even been delved into yet!

ET has Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries, what more could you expect from a woman who was married 11x’s I think it was, to 10 men (Married Richard Burton twice).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ukpoohbear

I can’t remember Mike Todd’s chart but the synastry should definitely be looked into because they were so in love together before he died.

With Richard Burton, his Scorpio Sun was conjunct her Moon. His natal Sun squared his Saturn and Saturn was conjunct ET’s South Node, which explains the push and pull back together dynamic of getting married together twice! They also had Venus Pluto aspects.

Last edited:

Claire19

I can’t remember Mike Todd’s chart but the synastry should definitely be looked into because they were so in love together before he died.

With Richard Burton, his Scorpio Sun was conjunct her Moon. His natal Sun squared his Saturn and Saturn was conjunct ET’s South Node, which explains the push and pull back together dynamic of getting married together twice! They also had Venus Pluto aspects.
with Mike Todd still in honeymoon phase within two years duration. Easy to idealise at that stage. Who knows whether it would have lasted?
Nodal conjunctions are very powerful. Richard Burton was an alcoholic and she was drinking heavily when with him. It was a volatile partnership and probably rather destructive on some levels.

Ukpoohbear

I love seeing photos of Elizabeth Taylor and MikeTodd together but yes, unfortunately, we (and they), did not get to see it past the honeymoon stage. I don’t think they would have settled into a real life routine - the majority of their relationship was spent on a tour to promote Todd’s ‘Around the World in 80 Day’s.’ Elizabeth Taylor’s presence would have been a big attraction to help promote that tour, which was shrewd of Todd to utilise his new found love like that - he was a showman/con artist type and Elizabeth Taylor had immense value, but I do also believe there was definitely genuine love there too.

Below is a link to their synastry chart. Looking at it, it doesn’t speak of anything behind what we already saw - with Venus-Jupiter and Sun-Jupiter connections and Venus conjunct Mars - there was a lot of love, fun, glamour and sex appeal, but nothing beyond that. I doubt very much it would have lasted beyond the honeymoon stage. His Saturn is in her 5th house which is a nice indication of being Father to one of her children though.

Elizabeth Taylor was still a child within herself during this relationship and Todd was the more dominant of the two - he spoke a lot more in interviews and ET was happy to take a back seat.

Compare this to her relationship with Richard Burton - she was the one in the driver’s seat, even though RB was a strong and powerful personality himself.

I think ET’s relationship with Mike Todd served its purpose of him bringing out the fire in her and she grew a lot with him, thanks to the power of love but, inevitably, as she grew further into a woman, the balance of power would have shifted and she would not have been happy taking a backseat forever.

The above is just conjecture, and fate played its hand and separated them and ET ended up growing as a person by Todd dying so early in their relationship. By the time she met RB, she was a woman in control.

Both Todd and Burton were volatile character’s and were both the real loves of ET’s life. Her father was an alcoholic with violent tendencies who knocked ET about a bit and she was attracted to violent men who would knock her about a bit too - there are numerous stories of this happening with Todd and Burton and she complained to her husband Eddie Fisher that he was not aggressive enough - he was soon replaced by Richard Burton.

In an archetypal sense, ET was a Queen, and she needed a King to knock her down a peg or two to keep her interest from waning.

Todd helped her to become a Queen and helped carve her image as that of a diva who loved diamond’s, but this would have led eventually to her wanting more power in their relationship and then it would have became even more volatile as the power balance shifted.

By the time she met RB - she was a woman and a queen.

— synastry of ET and Mike Todd
https://ibb.co/9N5bMPq

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

ET is the archetypal Queen. Her life path number is 8, which is all about power, which would contribute to giving her Queen energy, but what in her chart makes her have this energy?

She has a lot of Pisces energy, which is Princess energy, this would have contributed to her having a large ‘entourage’ always around her. She has Venus in Aries trine her ascendant, maybe the warrior energy of Aries in Venus gave her Queen energy, amped up by a Moon in Scorpio, which have the childish energy of Aries more maturity, squaring Jupiter would just amp this effect up even more and her, erm, bosom, which is linked to Mother/matron energy.

CE040D9C-7EC0-44F2-9CF4-2A1B417B3767.jpeg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

A clip from ‘A Place in the Sun,’ where ET quips the famous line, tell mama, tell mama all.’

Apparently, the director overheard Elizabeth saying this to her co-star, Montgomery Clift, behind the scenes and off cameras, and decided to use it in a scene. It’s an unusual turn of phrase to use for a love scene, especially coming from a star who was still a child, but Elizabeth was known for her caring qualities.

She built a great and enduring friendship with Montgomery Clift, falling in love with him and remaining friends after realising he was gay.

The queen energy and extroverted expressions of compassion, are both very Moon square Jupiter.

Ukpoohbear

When his Sun in Scorpio is conjunct her Scorpio Moon.

Red for Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🌹

Richard Burton handing ET a daffodil, the national flower of Wales, in 1963. 🌼

DC1D5F9B-9459-4E8B-8210-7DBE6A041BD0.jpeg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Mike Todd’s chart on the date of his plane crash. An exact conjunction to his Jupiter from Neptune stands out, with the NN close by, which also means the transit SN is almost conjunct his NN.

B3214C69-B172-4CBB-834B-7D4E6F7B773C.png

Ukpoohbear

Moon square Jupiter and Pisces stellium:

Elizabeth Taylor had all the things that gives you power as a woman in this 3D life - wealth, beauty and long-lasting fame. During the last part of her life, she became inspired to fight for awareness for the AIDS movement, inspired by the death of her close friend Rock Hudson. ET evolved from consuming the power that life has given her, to using her wealth, beauty and fame to help in the fight against AIDS.

Compare that example to someone who used their fortune for their own personal sense of power it would give them. Just like the body builder who seeks to build muscles for his own gain. Elizabeth Taylor did not start her AIDS fight until the 80’s, after she had lost her soul mate, Richard Burton. It took great sadness to awaken her to her true calling in life.
— here is an interview where ET mentions being an old soul
https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/elizabeth-taylor-the-lost-interview-74065/

Ukpoohbear

The girl with the violet eyes.

Thanks to Venus trine ascendant and her rising sign, Jupiter trine ascendant. Plus the Pisces stellium and Moon in Scorpio giving the eyes some intensity.

CAC33668-ECD7-4B07-9733-6DC9AC928766.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

Old soul mates - Saturn conjunct SN synastry

"It doesn't seem fair. What I feel I should have felt long ago when I was very young. When I could say to myself that this was how love was and how it would be. But to have waited so long, to know so suddenly, this late, how it hurts. How love can stab the heart."
Cleopatra

Ukpoohbear

• When your life path is 8 = power
  • and you’re Pisces dominant and have Moon squaring Jupiter = compassion
Photo taken from etaylorforever on IG
FC53FF55-0487-49F6-95D3-E0F12C288289.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

It’s ok Eddie, he is standing there looking at me because he is my co-star, that’s all. It’s not like he is my soul mate and his Saturn is conjunct my SN. His Sun in Scorpio does not conjunct my Moon, well it might have in the back of the Cadillac last night but it was just once Eddie.

D8F66FDC-964A-41D0-B521-0BE4BDEEA0C1.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

An astrological analysis of Elizabeth Taylor’s beauty:

• Chart ruler Jupiter and Venus trine the ascendant.

• Sometimes Venus can be a bit too girl-next-door, so the combination of Venus in Aries and Moon in Scorpio add depth to that Venusian beauty.

• Having a Pisces stellium would no doubt lend itself to being photogenic.

• Oh, and let’s not forget the Moon square Jupiter for the famous voluptuousness.
(click to enlarge)
01146F31-697B-4924-A002-312651496608.jpeg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

She’s beautiful to look at, but who could actually handle the power of a woman with Venus conjunct Uranus in Aries and Moon in Scorpio?

3762254A-0D60-400A-AF01-E592E4B241F4.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear, have you seen the new biography about Elizabeth Taylor yet?

I’ve heard of it, but haven’t read/got it. Would be an interesting read though!

I became interested in ET primarily due to the Burton/Taylor love affair. Then became fascinated with the events leading up to it, like the Mike Todd and Eddie Fisher marriages.

They should make a movie about her love affairs! As befits a Venus in Aries conjunct Uranus lady 💔 😹