angelina jolie

Jesusistheway

her asc has to be cancer that is where she gets her nurturing instincts/motherly disposition from. and why she appeals to so many people.. Pluto in libra in 3rd house gives her keeness and sharp instincts and why she's scorching lol...
Wooo Gemini's in the houuussee! lol She's the 2nd most popular female on astrotheme whose the first???

savanna

her asc has to be cancer that is where she gets her nurturing instincts/motherly disposition from. and why she appeals to so many people.. Pluto in libra in 3rd house gives her keeness and sharp instincts and why she's scorching lol...
Wooo Gemini's in the houuussee! lol She's the 2nd most popular female on astrotheme whose the first???

Michelle Obama is #1, Marilyn Monroe is #3 and Madonna is #4

JUPITERASC

Interesting discussion regarding 'a gene mutation angelina jolie is currently hyping up thus causing women everywhere to be terrified of breast cancer by using false statistics which are false because they are out of date. More modern statistics show that this gene only appears in only one out of six hundred women and of those only half would experience breast cancer'

- the gene is claimed by a Corporation as part of a potentially trillion dollar industry -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkyuowrQkFQ So there's a massive financial incentive :smile:

*emma*

Banned
Interesting discussion regarding 'a gene mutation angelina jolie is currently hyping up thus causing women everywhere to be terrified of breast cancer by using false statistics which are false because they are out of date. More modern statistics show that this gene only appears in only one out of six hundred women and of those only half would experience breast cancer'

- the gene is claimed by a Corporation as part of a potentially trillion dollar industry -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkyuowrQkFQ So there's a massive financial incentive :smile:

Oh dear lol trust me most women will sympathise with aj for having to get a mastectomy but thats about it, not give it another thought, these are conspiracy theories, u need to look at what normal every day people think and do and trust me every woman is NOT going to lose ANY sleep over this unless they have already reason too and MOST women dont so any industry hoping to cash in is burnt before its born

JUPITERASC

Oh dear lol trust me most women will sympathise with aj for having to get a mastectomy but thats about it, not give it another thought, these are conspiracy theories, u need to look at what normal every day people think and do and trust me every woman is NOT going to lose ANY sleep over this unless they have already reason too and MOST women dont so any industry hoping to cash in is burnt before its born
That's a matter of opinion.

JMO to believe that 'conspiracy' is 'only a word in a dictionary' and is not 'what normal everyday people think' of as factual, is naive
:smile:

M

may28gemini

I don't think her Cancer Asc is difficult to see. She has a motherness to her... someone that's graceful and cares (but not in a mushy way). I think it's all that Aries stuff around her MC that rubs people off the wrong way (or can rub people off the wrong way). Aries Moon is too aggressive and in your face. Aries Mars is domicile but it does add to impatience and short temper. Aries Jupiter is too reckless and selfish.

I don't like her but I don't dislike her. I don't know, I do think she has a very distinctive face and powerful/strong presence. Even though she has a 12th house Sun, her supercharged Mars is really what carries her. Her chart definitely is a person who has a very strong grip on their destiny.

*emma*

Banned
That's a matter of opinion.

JMO to believe that 'conspiracy' is 'only a word in a dictionary' and is not 'what normal everyday people think' of as factual, is naive
:smile:

no you are wrong, you have no evidence that jolie is in collusion with any industry or that any induatry is going to ca
Italise on this and no evidence that most women would have a mastectomy jsut cos she had one, its nonsense, and no, most normal people donet believe in conspiracy theories id thry have the proper nous and think things out instead of being brainwashed by conspiracy theorists

Conspirscy theorists biggest problem is that they believe the world is controlled well it isnt, because every controller sh its in the same pan and is only human, there is no control, there are only certain habits and patterns which are flimsy at best, conspiracy theorists at best denigrate peoples ability to thnk for themselves, such a hubristic crime for them to attempt to do so

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

no you are wrong, you have no evidence that jolie is in collusion with any industry or that any induatry is going to ca
Italise on this and no evidence that most women would have a mastectomy jsut cos she had one, its nonsense, and no, most normal people donet believe in conspiracy theories id thry have the proper nous and think things out instead of being brainwashed by conspiracy theorists

Conspirscy theorists biggest problem is that they believe the world is controlled well it isnt, because every controller sh its in the same pan and is only human, there is no control, there are only certain habits and patterns which are flimsy at best, conspiracy theorists at best denigrate peoples ability to thnk for themselves, such a hubristic crime for them to attempt to do so
There are those who attempt to label any thesis/opinion with which they are not in agreement as 'a conspiracy theory' held by a person who is allegedly 'not normal', simply because they disagree with them :smile:

JMO 'Non-conspiracy theorists' then prefer to ignore the obvious i.e. that the word 'conspiracy' exists for a reason i.e. to describe 'a conspiracy'

Conspiracy meaning - source: online dictionary

1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.
[Middle English conspiracie, from Anglo-Norman, probably alteration of Old French conspiration, from Latin conspirati, to conspire.]

Clearly, history is replete with examples of those who have agreed to perform together illegal, wrongful or subversive acts.

However, those who choose to believe that no group has ever agreed to perform an illegal, wrongful or subversive act are entitled to their beliefs and those who disagree with them are entitled to their beliefs also. There's plenty of room for different opinions - including for example the opinion that the Earth is flat

QUOTE:
'The mission of the Flat Earth Society is to promote and initiate discussion of Flat Earth theory as well as archive Flat Earth literature'
http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/ :smile:

*emma*

Banned
There are those who attempt to label any thesis/opinion with which they are not in agreement as 'a conspiracy theory' held by a person who is allegedly 'not normal', simply because they disagree with them :smile:

JMO 'Non-conspiracy theorists' then prefer to ignore the obvious i.e. that the word 'conspiracy' exists for a reason i.e. to describe 'a conspiracy'

Conspiracy meaning - source: online dictionary

1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.
[Middle English conspiracie, from Anglo-Norman, probably alteration of Old French conspiration, from Latin conspirati, to conspire.]

Clearly, history is replete with examples of those who have agreed to perform together illegal, wrongful or subversive acts.

However, those who choose to believe that no group has ever agreed to perform an illegal, wrongful or subversive act are entitled to their beliefs and those who disagree with them are entitled to their beliefs also. There's plenty of room for different opinions - including for example the opinion that the Earth is flat

QUOTE:
'The mission of the Flat Earth Society is to promote and initiate discussion of Flat Earth theory as well as archive Flat Earth literature'
http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/ :smile:

No dear, it is not a FACT in any way shape or form that people who just disagree with a point of view label it as a conspiracy theory, you ar soooo exagerrating here

it is entitled to be called a conspiracy theory if it verges on the extremely unlikely or ridiculous, now perhaps you can repeat your ideas about angelina jolie her actions and millon dollar industries, thanks

JUPITERASC

No dear, it is not a FACT in any way shape or form that people who just disagree with a point of view label it as a conspiracy theory, you ar soooo exagerrating here

it is entitled to be called a conspiracy theory if it verges on the extremely unlikely or ridiculous, now perhaps you can repeat your ideas about angelina jolie her actions and millon dollar industries, thanks
JMO to call the opinion aired at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkyuowrQkFQ 'a conspiracy theory' is itself an exaggeration.

In addition, you consider yourself 'entitled' for some reason to label an opinion you disagree with as 'a conspiracy theory' - and also to then attribute that opinion to a person who did not originate that opinion and who in fact simply found it online

It is simply an interesting discussion and I, and others also, are entitled to have that opinion - whether you label the discussion 'a conspiracy' or not is irrelevant :smile:

M

may28gemini

How did we go from talking about Angelina's double mastectomy to conspiracy theory?

BTW, I think she jumped the gun on that one. I would not worry about something until it's an actual problem.

M

may28gemini

I don't think her specific decision/action to get a mastectomy can be shown in her chart but there's nothing in her chart that surprised me when she made the announcement.

M

may28gemini

HAHAHAHAHA excellent read! My analysis of her chart is similar to that of the writer. I think she was sold hook, line, and sinker on fear that made her react to something that hasn't even happened yet. As I said gently before, I think she totally jumped the gun and it's her Aries stellium clustering around her MC that is the driving the force (esp. the Mars).

Cary2

Banned
Re: What makes Angelina Jolie so beautiful?

I always thought the gemini/Aries were very strong to give a lovely body frame but surprisingly she has Cancer Asc! WOW!
What aspects makes her so beautiful from a great skeleton to gorgeous eyes & lips?

Venus on Ascendant is sesquiquadrate Neptune which opposes As/Mc midpoint. The connections between the angles and Venus-Neptune promotes Ve/Ne to high prominence in the chart, meaning it is key to interpretation as she is a beauty icon.