Gisele Bündchen

nadiaaa

hello, so i looked into supermodel, Gisele Bündchen’s birthchart and im wondering if anyone could read it?

Attachments

• A9942CAB-60D7-40F7-84F6-6520E158B169.png
    A9942CAB-60D7-40F7-84F6-6520E158B169.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 60

nadiaaa

the modeling aspects. she has a venus/saturn aspect and her saturn is strong in her chart so maybe that can determine beauty/modeling:joyful:

nadiaaa

her venus square saturn is great for high fashion too. victoria secret models usually have venus/neptune aspects which gisele has venus opposite neptune. she also has a scorpio moon and a libra dominate. we can discuss adriana lima’s chart is you’d like :)

Keira

her venus square saturn is great for high fashion too. victoria secret models usually have venus/neptune aspects which gisele has venus opposite neptune. she also has a scorpio moon and a libra dominate. we can discuss adriana lima’s chart is you’d like :)

Wow it's very interesting! 😊😮

Kintpuash

Banned
She landed Tom Brady - One of the world's most successful and honored athletes in USA. An 'american icon' in this country - loved and hated, but undisbuted as one of the best.

I'd be interested to know how her venus-saturn square managed that!

Cary2

Banned

You may remember when I interpreted Adriana Lima that I said she had midpoint picture with Saturn at the midpoint of Venus/Neptune. Bundchen has the T-square Venus/Saturn/Neptune. That's Saturn at the apex of the Venus/Neptune opposition. In both cases these are Venus/Saturn/Neptune pictures. I said with Lima that this was a common three-way combination in models. Saturn does not need to be the middle component. It can blend several ways, but each example is a Venus/Saturn/Neptune picture. Venus might aspect the Saturn/Neptune midpoint, or Neptune might aspect the Venus/Saturn midpoint. It is some combination of Venus/Saturn/Neptune.

I said that it shows that they suffer for beauty. The professional demands (Saturn) of beauty (Venus/Neptune) cause suffering (Saturn/Neptune) and insecurity about appeal (Venus/Saturn). I don't mean that it is a curse or a tragedy only that it is a very demanding field.

savanna

Gisele and her sister Patricia were born 5 minutes apart. Their ascendants and MCs are about 1-2 degrees different. They do not really look alike at all and do not have the same career, I wonder why.

3PO4Cz0.png

Last edited:

katydid

Gisele and her sister Patricia were born 5 minutes apart. Their ascendants and MCs are about 1-2 degrees different. They do not really look alike at all and do not have the same career, I wonder why.

3PO4Cz0.png

I think that's where the DNA comes into the equation. Since they are fraternal, not identical, they have different DNA profiles.

So even though they have nearly identical natal charts, they will look and act and react in different ways.

blackbery

This is interesting so I just checked.

Patricia was born a full five minutes after Giselle.

A big difference in astrology

Giselle has an EXACT Venus/Pluto Trine which gives her that 'stunner' look when you first see her. Mesmerizing....Smoldering good looks which perfectly describes this placement.

The Venus/Saturn is quite common in models...maybe because Capricorn rules the bone structure. I think Tyra Banks has this aspect. Maybe Heidi Klum too.

AND...the Moon placements would be different, aspects to the AC.

Patricia apparently did do modelling when she was younger & now works as Giselle's Manager.

hello, so i looked into supermodel, Gisele Bündchen’s birthchart and im wondering if anyone could read it?