Trump's Debating Style

katydid

It's very interesting that Trump's Mercury is @ 8Cancer, opposing her Sun @ 4Cap. So her chart makes a Grand Cross to his Mercury, which we saw in action during that volatile debate. She came asa him from all sides and didn't even try to hide her anger and resentment.

People here are saying she 'held his feet to the fire' etc...but was that her role or job, as a moderator in a Town Hall debate?

He was essentially debating her from the moment the show began.

What a contrast to Biden's Town Hall. His moderator treated him like an honored guest and spoke to him calmly and politely. Even when questioning him, he did so respectfully, unlike Savannah.

The Presidential Debate Commission pretends to be impartial and unbiased. But every single one of their 'moderators' are pro Biden and strongly anti-Trump, and it shows.

waybread

Re: Savannah Guthrie

Cary, if Trump doesn't answer the question put to him, or answers with falsehoods, a journalist simply does her job to keep him on-target. This isn't an "axe to grind" but a pursuit of information.

Donald Trump has Mercury square Neptune. Possibly this accounts for his mendacity. He has Mars conjunct ascendant: opposite DC. Possibly this explains his attack mode.

Too bad that Trump and his fans can't stand real journalism You're happy enough when it comes from Fox News, though. Moderator Chris Wallace made a complete shambles of the first debate by letting it turn into a food fight. Guthrie had the spine not to let bully-boy Trump run all over her.

Blaming the reporter when Trump is constantly rude, erroneous, and off-target is misplaced.

I get that you're into debunked QAnon, with its pedophilia obsession, but you are simply giving sensible Republicans a bad name by claiming that Guthrie "verbally molested" a teenager.

Nicholas Sandman got lawyered-up to the hilt. He made millions of dollars of his lawsuits. He is old enough not to be disingenuous. So are you.

What is the saddest part of your posts, Cary, is that they are not good astrology. Mars spends roughly two days in a sign. If we allow the sun a 10 degree orb, we are talking 40 days out of the year or something like 11% of the population with this aspect. You can't tell me that they all have a vicious left-wing agenda.

On Guthrie's moon, with a default noon birth time, she has a >50% chance of a Taurus moon. On the other hand, I said that IF her moon is in Aries, that reinforces her Woman Warrior persona.

blackbery

Savannah Guthrie was a complete lunatic, attacking President Trump non-stop. But what can you expect when she's part of the fake news media, part of the Trump-hating crowd. She was so crazy that she is suffering from State 4 of Trump Derangement Syndrome where all reason & civility have gone, only thing left is anger & hate & venom at a POTUS who beat her candidate Clinton. Well, she better get her medications handy when he wins re-election or else these patients of TDS are not going to survive the next 4 years!!!:tongue:

Makes sense with the Mercury - Sun opposition. Mars in Aries Retro bringing out the anger in people more & more. Trump is a born
fighter with Mars - AC & doesn't put up with the nonsense & angry tirades against him...from her or anyone else.

Savannah Guthrie Interrupts Trump 61 Times

https://youtu.be/1ObG0Pv87XA

"SHE WAS TOTALLY CRAZY" President Trump Savs Savannah Guthrie Was An "Evening In Paradise"

She hardly allowed anyone to ask a question, she was so unhinged & so out of control that she forgot that it was a Town Hall & not the Savannah Guthrie Show!!!

She really needs to calm down & take a chill pill next time she talks to a Republican.:andy::tongue:

It's very interesting that Trump's Mercury is @ 8Cancer, opposing her Sun @ 4Cap. So her chart makes a Grand Cross to his Mercury, which we saw in action during that volatile debate. She came asa him from all sides and didn't even try to hide her anger and resentment.

People here are saying she 'held his feet to the fire' etc...but was that her role or job, as a moderator in a Town Hall debate?

What a contrast to Biden's Town Hall. His moderator treated him like an honored guest and spoke to him calmly and politely. Even when questioning him, he did so respectfully, unlike Savannah.

The Presidential Debate Commission pretends to be impartial and unbiased. But every single one of their 'moderators' are pro Biden and strongly anti-Trump, and it shows.

Last edited:

waybread

Well, one wonders how such a crazy lady could have risen to the top of her profession (co-anchor of NBC News morning news program.) Presumably even a horrible fake-news leftist MSM outlet could find journalists with more decorum. Presumably Guthrie's ratings are strong-- a measure Trump cares about.

There's more than a whiff of hypocrisy here. Trump's fans are fine with him brutally interrupting other people, lying non-stop, and name-calling.

But when this consummate bully finds the tables turned, he and his fans run home crying to Mama.

Trump's Mars in Leo on the ascendant (opposite descendent, signifying "the other" in the social sign of Aquarius) may contribute to his rude, aggressive "debate" style.

With Venus conjunct Saturn, Trump may feel difficulties with women who refuse to defer to him.

waybread

Blackbery, What if journalists and Democrats didn't actually hate Donald Trump?

I've seen far more hatred coming from Fox News.

Look at the over-the-top hyperbole in your posts!

Even if some on the left "hated" Donald Trump, that doesn't thereby mean that he is somehow a good president. (Non sequitur.)

I don't hate Trump. I do think he's harming the country with most (not all) of his actions, and is a fundamentally dishonest person. (Look at the fact-checks, please.)

This is rational, not emotional; a point apparently escaping Trump's die-hards.

Then again, we Aquarian-Uranian types do know how to detach emotionally. (sun, Mercury, Venus in Aquarius; sun-Mars trine Uranus, Mercury and Uranus in mutual reception here.)

Cary2

Banned
Well, one wonders how such a crazy lady could have risen to the top of her profession (co-anchor of NBC News morning news program.) Presumably even a horrible fake-news leftist MSM outlet could find journalists with more decorum. Presumably Guthrie's ratings are strong-- a measure Trump cares about.

There's more than a whiff of hypocrisy here. Trump's fans are fine with him brutally interrupting other people, lying non-stop, and name-calling.

But when this consummate bully finds the tables turned, he and his fans run home crying to Mama.

Trump's Mars in Leo on the ascendant (opposite descendent, signifying "the other" in the social sign of Aquarius) may contribute to his rude, aggressive "debate" style.

With Venus conjunct Saturn, Trump may feel difficulties with women who refuse to defer to him.

Matt Lauer has Mars square Pluto. Matt Lauer was a very popular host on NBC until he wasn't, and we all know what happened to him. There is more to discover about the media legends. One way to attract a large fan base is to say something insulting about Donald Trump, and that is the name of that game.

Trump has a minor grand trine of Moon/Mars/Jupiter. During the 2016 campaign, his campaign was run by a woman, and it is a first that a woman has run a winning presidential campaign. Most of his surrogates during the campaign were women, and his surrogates were excellent without exception. The surrogates that I mention are all women who are distinguished for their brains and guts and accomplishments. Trump was not driven crazy by this. On the other hand, he was massively appreciative. All of these women have been habitually maligned by the progressive forces who hate Trump. His minor grand trine shows advantageous and free-wheeling relationships with women.

Trump's good fortune with women is much better than average. Venus/Saturn is sextile his Mc. However, there are some women in his family who are a nightmare. Trump's biggest liability is that he was born male. Some women just hate the stuff.

waybread

Matt Lauer has Mars square Pluto. Matt Lauer was a very popular host on NBC until he wasn't, and we all know what happened to him. There is more to discover about the media legends. One way to attract a large fan base is to say something insulting about Donald Trump, and that is the name of that game.

He was discharged for sexual harassment.

Trump has a minor grand trine of Moon/Mars/Jupiter. During the 2016 campaign, his campaign was run by a woman, and it is a first that a woman has run a winning presidential campaign.

This isn't entirely correct. Trump went through several (male) general campaign managers: Cory Lewandowski, Paul Manafort (subsequently convicted,) and several men in critical advisory positions. Manafort held the chief executive title until August, 2017, when it passed to Steve Bannon. Kellyanne Conway was appointed "campaign manager" only after Trump won the Republican nomination. However, in September, David Bossie became deputy campaign manager.

https://ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_key_staff_and_advisors,_2016

No doubt Conway played a pivotal role, but did not have the top billing.

Most of his surrogates during the campaign were women, and his surrogates were excellent without exception. The surrogates that I mention are all women who are distinguished for their brains and guts and accomplishments. Trump was not driven crazy by this. On the other hand, he was massively appreciative. All of these women have been habitually maligned by the progressive forces who hate Trump. His minor grand trine shows advantageous and free-wheeling relationships with women.

Besides Conway, who were these other surrogates?

I'm not sure what you mean by "free-wheeling relationships with women." It doesn't sound good. Stormy Daniels? Access Hollywood tapes?

Trump's good fortune with women is much better than average. Venus/Saturn is sextile his Mc. However, there are some women in his family who are a nightmare. Trump's biggest liability is that he was born male. Some women just hate the stuff.

It's easy for you to make these loose-lip comments with no verification in fact.

Which women hate men? Why is being born male a "liability"? What does "average good fortune" with women look like to you? Promiscuity? Name one woman who has become president or VP (til now) How many run Fortune 500 companies?

Donald Trump has had a good run. But Jupiter retrograde in the second is actually a poor indicator of wealth stability; notably with the Saturn square. Consider his past bankruptcies, massive debts, and pending charges for tax fraud.

Moon opposite sun is not a good predictor of successful relationships with women. Neither is Lilith square ascendant.

The planetary heavies transiting Capricorn have been opposing Trump's moon-Saturn. Unsurprisingly, he's having trouble attracting educated women to his fan base.

Cary, I don't recommend that you try to punch above your weight like this.

Cary2

Banned
Waybread:
This isn't entirely correct. Trump went through several (male) general campaign managers: Cory Lewandowski, Paul Manafort (subsequently convicted,) and several men in critical advisory positions. Manafort held the chief executive title until August, 2017, when it passed to Steve Bannon. Kellyanne Conway was appointed "campaign manager" only after Trump won the Republican nomination. However, in September, David Bossie became deputy campaign manager.

https://ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump...advisors,_2016

No doubt Conway played a pivotal role, but did not have the top billing.

Conway has the Sun/Jupiter/Mars T-square of a winner, but that hasn't helped her with progressives who despise her and want to minimize everything about her. Hypocrisy is what we know about the progressives who are anything but tolerant, kind, inclusive, or just.

Conway served double duty as an incomparable surrogate and campaign manager, but she was attacked incessantly by the left, especially after her historical victory. It eats the craw of progressives who wish it would go away.

Cary2

Banned
Waybread:
Besides Conway, who were these other surrogates?

I'm not sure what you mean by "free-wheeling relationships with women." It doesn't sound good. Stormy Daniels? Access Hollywood tapes?

Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kayleigh McEenany who are among the most hated women in Progressive Land, otherwise known as the Land of Hate.

Cory Landowswki was also a fine surrogate, but Conway, Sanders, McEnany are the three women who were a big boost to the campaign and who I saw so much of as I watched the coverage.

Free-wheeling means the women boosted their own careers mightily in the transaction. Sanders and McEnany may become the first female presidents, and I, for one, welcome it. I know you will try to paint me with the misogynist brush because that is what you do to men, but, in fact, I love the idea of McEnany as president.

Stormy Daniels has Mercury, Neptune and Pluto angular. Together that refers to slander. Her lawyer became famous and tried to launch a political campaign, but he ended up in prison for fraud after being lionized by the mainstream media. Perhaps you can't believe that a busty skin-peddler could also be a blackmailer and gold digger, but wait. It will set in.

Cary2

Banned

You explained astrologically that Trump's trouble with Guthrie was due to his natal Venus-Saturn conjunction.

In fact, it was due to Guthrie's Mars/Sun/Pluto T-square and her Jupiter/Mercury/Neptune opposed to Saturn.

Bill Gates has Venus-conjunct-Saturn and so did George Washington.

Not very good astrology.

CapAquaPis

Mars in Leo conjunct his 29' Leo ASC: People will view Trump like he's angry, egocentric, empowered, alpha, dominant and disregarding social norms when you're having a formal professional debate with him in business and government.

Cary2

Banned
Mars in Leo conjunct his 29' Leo ASC: People will view Trump like he's angry, egocentric, empowered, alpha, dominant and disregarding social norms when you're having a formal professional debate with him in business and government.

"You ain't Black if you don't vote for me!". Mercury-conjunct-Mars square to Pluto. It is hard to estimate how many votes he lost with that.

katydid

WHY does it look like I started a new thread called "Trump's debating Style" ?

Did a mod start a thread and post this , which was actually a reply to a post in another thread---making it appear as though I started this thread and titled it?

I was just scanning the new posts and I stumble across this thread title and was quite surprised to see MY NAME as the person who began this thread.

[katydid, you started a new idea in a Trump thread so I took that post and made it into a thread - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

david starling

Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kayleigh McEenany who are among the most hated women in Progressive Land, otherwise known as the Land of Hate.

Cory Landowswki was also a fine surrogate, but Conway, Sanders, McEnany are the three women who were a big boost to the campaign and who I saw so much of as I watched the coverage.

Free-wheeling means the women boosted their own careers mightily in the transaction. Sanders and McEnany may become the first female presidents, and I, for one, welcome it. I know you will try to paint me with the misogynist brush because that is what you do to men, but, in fact, I love the idea of McEnany as president.

Stormy Daniels has Mercury, Neptune and Pluto angular. Together that refers to slander. Her lawyer became famous and tried to launch a political campaign, but he ended up in prison for fraud after being lionized by the mainstream media. Perhaps you can't believe that a busty skin-peddler could also be a blackmailer and gold digger, but wait. It will set in.

Cary, there's a new attitude developing gradually. We've been in a very competitive, confrontational cycle.

Now, it's morphing into a solution-oriented, cooperative cycle.

Trump's better suited for the cycle now nearing its end.

[Of course, I'm talking about the upcoming Jupiter/Saturn Conjunction in tropical Aquarius.]

david starling

At this point, it LOOKS LIKE the President is even at loggerheads with his own, Republican Senate, over the amount of the stalled stimulus package.

AND, somewhat ALLIED with PELOSI!

I thought that SR Moon in Pisces might soften him up a tad.

Last edited: