An Unusual Journey of Life

OmTrinity

Astrology, Our Karmas, Life's Outcomes and Of Course the Omnipresent OM...

My first post, and I have no plans to drag it into any philosophical text or request an Astro reading...

But...towards all the wise people associated with AstrologyWeekly, I would like to draw a few moments into this case study of my fellow associate, that I am finding difficult to give a solution to..

.* Individual is Male, 26 Yrs Old, Scorpio Ascendant.

*. Planet placement as follows- 1H- Sun, 2H- Saturn, 4H-Rahu, 5H- Mars and Moon, 7H- Jupiter, 10H- Ketu, 12H- Venus and Mercury. [Rest Houses are empty] [Undergoing Venus Mahadasha] [Has somewhat, malefic Jupiter and malefic Mercury]

*. Individual is rather clean hearted, shy, very religious and deep interest in mysticism.

*. Previous Ketu Mahadasha- A relation with girl started in Dec. 2011, and on a very bitter note, ended in July 2012. This certain situation brought excruciating and nerve-wrecking pain to the individual.

*. He started with heavy religious activities, in hope to get back her. Became heavily devoted to various Hindu deities, especially the Shakti aspect of God.

*. The period, slowly and slowly transformed him into a very devoted religious person. From, July 2012 to June 2013, observed strict Celibacy (mental and physical)

*. The person, otherwise, has this intensive and uncontrollable sexual energy causing unusual sensation even during occasions, where it should not.

*. Girl got married to another in Dec 2013. The person, left her thoughts.

*. He feels very detached now. Is on a good Communication sector job, but material world does not interest.

*. Major Points of Concern----

*. Wears Red Coral and Pearl, Gives Water to Sun for more than 20 months now, Worships 2 times a day.

*. Has little or no control over mind.

*. Has developed inferiority complex and does not respond to areas where it should.

*. Has weak ego and escapes recognition and rewardship

*. MAJOR AREA----- Wants to devote fully in the feet of Almighty BUT--- THIS Uncontrollable Sexual Energy [Yoga, Pranayam, full Veg Food [no alcohol, no egg, no smoke, no onion/ garlic food} pulls away.

*. His Vital Energy is released every now and then, by internal or external efforts, leaving a huge bloat of guilt which he does not want it anymore...

Since 2012, and many years before, it is like a ME AGAINST MYSELF Situation For Him, especially when it comes to calming down this sexual energy comes, which infact disturbs the normalcy of Human Life...

Have suggested a few Spiritual Practices, But Back to Square One,

Need you expert opinion over this...

Many Thanks & Warm regards,
Jai Shri Ram..

suhasg

Interesting case!

But you forgot to give details of Birth date, birth time , birth place etc.

While some astrologers prefer to see the chart also.

I would suggest you do post details and chart, both. Check forum stickies to find out how to generate a chart and how to post it.

Hope this helps