Scorpio suns mother & daughter synastry

LovelyNomad7

Does anyone want to analyze our relationship? My mother and I have had an interesting relationship over the years. We started off close then during my teenage years grew apart but now that I am older we are getting close again. I love her but she definitely drives me insane. Does anyone want to elaborate on the stelliums we share opposite jupiter. I heard that means I inherited some family karma. I'm curious about that.

LovelyNomad7

Here's the chart

Attachments

• momdaughtsynastry.jpg
    momdaughtsynastry.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 20

rahu

Banned
hi lovelyNomad7

the composite is a bit difficult to figure out.the stellum of juno/venus/sun/saturn show theer is a deep devoted family connection between you..there is a strong love between you but it is not always possible to express this.

but it is really not that simple because neptune is also part of ths pattern.here it seems that the father figure was absent physically or functionally.it could be he had a alcohol problem and was therefore essentially non existant.but whatever the situation it seems that when younger you and you mom stuck together for security and for the family.

when lookong a mother daughter relationships , i like to look at ceres and persephone. here these symbols are conjunct with a wide orb .
the differences that developed can be seen thru the aspects.ceres is conjunct to sedna ad square to nymphe.this implies that your mother is very moral or has principles she guides her life by. this can be a religious outlook or a internal morality.but either way she is deeply devoted to doing what is correct and proper.
persephone on the other hand is square to eros, so it seems that the differences that arouse between you had to do with boys:biggrin:
that is you likely followed your passions and disregared some of the moral stricitures of you mom.

the pattern that seems most responsible for your estrangenebnts is moon orcus conjunction on the descendant square to mars.orcus is very much like pluto.this shows your mother is influences by unconscious impluses.with mars this can show agresive and abrupt behavior that does not fit the environment. it can show a person who does not express her emotions except in the afore mentioned ways.this can make a person very difficult as one knows that unconscious impulse may upset thesteady flow of reason.with venus conjunct to saturn, the absent paternal influence may have affected you more than your mother realized as some of your early "romances" may have psychological searching for the missing father figure.

the neptune/saturn,neptune/venus,neptune/sun,neptune/juno midpoints are conjunct to psyche and psyche is square to the moon/uranus,moon/pluto,orcus/uranus and orcus/pluto midpoints.
this shows your mother could also have had substance abuse problems but more than that it shows complicated and hidden family dynamics. this could show your mom's tendency togo off the handle at times. this can also show that there is some uncertianty about the father figure.
if the father was present then there likely was a jealousy between you and your mother as your father would have favored you over her.
if there isa broher in the mix, he seems be a dissonate chord. the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to ixionand opposed to ceres.this implies a rivalry with your brother that caused problems for your mother.

mercury square to lilth shows that you and your mom share your deepest thoughts with each other.

though everything seems good beteen you now,there are transits that how you and she wee at odds last september and this may have gone on tilthe first of the year.but all
is well now

rahu

Last edited:

LovelyNomad7

Thank you for responding Rahu!

My father is definitely not an alcoholic however, when i was little I felt liek he was emotionally distant. And because he was working on his dissertation for his PhD he was absent a lot or simply busy with research. Yes, you are right. My mother is not religious but she is definitely very moral! Yes, when I was a teenager my mom and I would fight all the time about my boyfriends. One in particular :/ It definitely drove a wedge between us.

Interesting...My mom defnitely does have problems expressing her feelings at times when I was a teen we had many many fights. Luckily those days are far behind us.

My mother does not have substance abuse problems or has never had any that I know of. Now hidden family dynamics I can see that! When my mom goes off the handle she makes everyone feel guilty and is overly dramatic.

That is very true, my dad often favored me especially in arguments. That really upset her. Nope, I never had a brother but my sister and I definitely had a major rivalry growing up.

yes, now that I am older I do share my deepest thoughts with my mom. Fortunately, everything is well between us now. :)