Indigo children

grkemmer

My moon and venus are closely conjunct the galactic center by like less than a degree (and uranus) and I always felt 'stuck' here causing a lot of depression. Even while I was a child and agnostic (which I was most of my life). Interesting nonetheless.

You may try activation videos and pictures prepared by lots of people who think themselves as starseeded. This website helped me: http://www.bluerayhealing.com. Once a starchild is activated it is really abounding energy and independance. You won't be bounded and be really joyful. You may also try googling 12 chakra system.

The astrologer in this website specializes in starseeds, karmic connections and psychic powers. If you like, ask for a short interpretation, and may also buy full ones. He is really attentive: http://www.tamsoft.co.in/readings.html

Also in Ataana's youtube channel, there are lots of distant healing videos which will help you through depression and lots of other things: http://www.youtube.com/user/ataanaloa?feature=results_main. I also recommend Lourdes's channel for manifestation and relations: http://www.youtube.com/user/RestRelaxationReiki?feature=watch

Taking care of yourself and maintaining health is the first thing you owe yourself before anything. Get acquainted with crystals, they will help you in recognizing energy. Also havig rose quartz, rodochrozite and watermelon tourmaline, and obsidian and black tourmaline (in the sequence) will help you with highering your moods. You may even start by looking at ther pictures. Also Aquamarine works well with communication issues and expressing yourself better, and blue kyanite will keep your energy levels high so you won't be bothered so much by what's not relevant.

Last edited:

Prominent

everything's recycled?
I doubt it.
What I meant was that I'd prefer not to be reinvented into a product that is like the previous ones. There's no need to be recycled if you're true to yourself and honest with what you are- not someone who adopts a categorization to wrap themselves within and believe that it will somehow make up for something they don't have(a clue to who they are). These things just appear like fads, just like religion or whatever else- science. you name it.
Like a form of idolization where people try to live through others.
Maybe that is the only way to do it though, but for me It bothers me because I don't have that. I'm someone that is a loner, and I always feel like I have to fight those things to make myself be realized- so I don't fall asleep and get sucked away into something that isn't what I am. It's kind of that "you don't know everything" mentality that I have towards others, which is probably a result of many people always telling me how I should do things. To see these types of groups that define what it means to be a person just makes me sick.

grkemmer

I doubt it.
What I meant was that I'd prefer not to be reinvented into a product that is like the previous ones. There's no need to be recycled if you're true to yourself and honest with what you are- not someone who adopts a categorization to wrap themselves within and believe that it will somehow make up for something they don't have(a clue to who they are). These things just appear like fads, just like religion or whatever else- science. you name it.
Maybe that is the only way to do it though, but for me It bothers me because I don't have that. I'm someone that is a loner, and I always feel like I have to fight those things to make myself be realized- so I don't fall asleep and get sucked away into something that isn't what I am. It's kind of that "you don't know everything" mentality that I have towards others, which is probably a result of many people always telling me how I should do things. To see these types of groups that define what it means to be a person just makes me sick.

These concepts aren't actually another name of another new agey tendency. They are actual differences between spiritual disposition of people. Crystal here means a crystallized body, an activated light body, which sees and sense the information in light to a large extent. As crystals turn light into another frequency, these people also lets say emit their soul's frequency, exemplifying with their soul power something new. A new way of existence. If you're interested you may goolge soul star chakra and earth star chakra.

You of course don't have to be anything else to be yourself but sometimes activations, healign and developments are necessery and one should start from somewhere.

grkemmer

I don't know what GA is, or SGC. I have Mars conjunct Galactic Centre within 1 degree, Sun square the Andromdea (never heard of that until today on astro.com) Neptune conjunct north node within 1 degree, north node conj Antares exact degree, south node on Aldebaran exactly.

I still never categorise myself in any 'group', that's just me, whether star, indigo, blue whatever. I know what my own personal gifts are, I use my gifts in helping people heal, and only life experience has taught me that. I am not for or against the naming of these groups (as has been seriously misinterpreted earlier in this thread), but I do wonder what the result is, and I feel, from what is apparent earlier in this thread, that it can lead some people to feel they are better or above others. Of course, the more humble souls will feel neither, they will just 'be'.

I also find it interesting, the number of different interpretations of these groups that are going around out there. The OP showed us one list, there are many other lists with different attributes that are said to belong to these groups. Who knows, who is the expert? --- your own heart.

SGC is super galactic center and Ga is the great attractor.

I don't take these much as groups, I think they are a name for spiritual traits. Of course everybody are themselves and people who would share the same trait have different dispositions. But these namings are I think mainly motivations, and a start point which will lead into undersanding one's spiritual leanings and particularities better.

I don't think being humble is necessery when it comes to showing or working with your abilities and what you have in you. I think it is better to honor what you have and be in your best condition. It is not a matter of comparison it is rather exploring and using your potential.

There are astrologers and energy workers, who specialize in recognizing these abilities and I think anybody with their third eye open may discern aura colors. Also these may be starting points for people who feel isolated, singled out, or misunderstood or even labeled insane. It may help them deal better with daily life conditions.

retinoid

I doubt it.

I always thought the mind was inside us (part of our brains in some way)...but I have realized now that everything outside us as part of the 'mind'...exactly what you are describing. Our interactions with other people, how they look, how they act, society rules and regulations, food, desires, buildings. We all live in the mind. Some people are so entrenched that they become a group mind. Our world is some mass mind interacting with itself.

In some philosophical schools, reincarnation only happens because of peoples inability to associate the difference between them and 'the mind' so they continuously incarnate into different 'actors' in this elaborate scene.

retinoid

You may try activation videos and pictures prepared by lots of people who think themselves as starseeded. This website helped me: http://www.bluerayhealing.com. Once a starchild is activated it is really abounding energy and independance. You won't be bounded and be really joyful. You may also try googling 12 chakra system.

The astrologer in this website specializes in starseeds, karmic connections and psychic powers. If you like, ask for a short interpretation, and may also buy full ones. He is really attentive: http://www.tamsoft.co.in/readings.html

Also in Ataana's youtube channel, there are lots of distant healing videos which will help you through depression and lots of other things: http://www.youtube.com/user/ataanaloa?feature=results_main. I also recommend Lourdes's channel for manifestation and relations: http://www.youtube.com/user/RestRelaxationReiki?feature=watch

Taking care of yourself and maintaining health is the first thing you owe yourself before anything. Get acquainted with crystals, they will help you in recognizing energy. Also havig rose quartz, rodochrozite and watermelon tourmaline, and obsidian and black tourmaline (in the sequence) will help you with highering your moods. You may even start by looking at ther pictures. Also Aquamarine works well with communication issues and expressing yourself better, and blue kyanite will keep your energy levels high so you won't be bothered so much by what's not relevant.

Thank you. I am not that depressed any longer. For my whole life I struggled with severe depression but now I am doing pretty well.

kimbermoon

It is true that generations vary from one to the next. The outer planets including Pluto, Neptune and Uranus are associated with generational influences that do affect larger amounts of people, grouped together. The signature for the Indigo generation is so because of the astrological joining of Uranus and Neptune in the chart. This conjunction depicts those most influenced by the energies of these planets combined. For my generation, in the mid 50's, we had a conjunction of Saturn/Neptune, whereby we were known as the Baby Boomer generation. In any generation, the aspects between Pluto, Neptune, Uranus reflect times of major political/social/economic changes. I say the Indigos have specialized traits because they are meant to be pioneers of a new era, in their lifetime.

kimbermoon

The Uranus-Neptune energies work surreptitiously. They influence awareness and the inner movies playing within the world psyche.” Palden Jenkins. It is important to remember that such planetary configurations are cyclical in nature. Another such conjunction occurred in the late 14th century, in what was known as the Age of Reason and the Renaissance Movement. Also remember that the influences for this generation are largely subconscious in nature, and it is their mission to bring the contents of the psyche into greater consciousness, thus The New Awakening. The Indigos have been seeded to create a new reality based on broader perspectives and a break from tradition.

Neptune Rising

SGC is super galactic center and Ga is the great attractor.

I don't take these much as groups, I think they are a name for spiritual traits. Of course everybody are themselves and people who would share the same trait have different dispositions. But these namings are I think mainly motivations, and a start point which will lead into undersanding one's spiritual leanings and particularities better.

I don't think being humble is necessery when it comes to showing or working with your abilities and what you have in you. I think it is better to honor what you have and be in your best condition. It is not a matter of comparison it is rather exploring and using your potential.

There are astrologers and energy workers, who specialize in recognizing these abilities and I think anybody with their third eye open may discern aura colors. Also these may be starting points for people who feel isolated, singled out, or misunderstood or even labeled insane. It may help them deal better with daily life conditions.

Thanks for your explanation, it resonates. Great Attractor is conjunct my Neptune, North Node ascendant conjunction. Well, that's something to research, when I've finished my teacher training exam! Over the course of my life, I've got used to my isolation, as we are discussing in the 'lone wolf' thread, its helped me explore my various interests, understand myself, heal myself and now understand better how I can help others.

I also relate to what Prominent says,
It's kind of that "you don't know everything" mentality that I have towards others, which is probably a result of many people always telling me how I should do things. To see these types of groups that define what it means to be a person just makes me sick.

I relate in the sense that, if someone was to come up to me, and say, your "this or that", I immediate recoil as they have assessed me without knowing anything about 'me'. This applies if its a positive or negative label. I've been put into a box. And, with a Sag rising, Venus/Mercury in Aquarius trine Pluto, Sun mildly square Uranus, I really don't like any type of box. Though, I understand the sentiments of grkemmer in the top quote, and they are what resonates most. Labels tend to also limit. Just as its best, in my view, for people not to associate themselves with a label, eg for an illness "my illness" which they may become attached to, the same applies with any labels. Just my views.

Prominent

I always thought the mind was inside us (part of our brains in some way)...but I have realized now that everything outside us as part of the 'mind'...exactly what you are describing. Our interactions with other people, how they look, how they act, society rules and regulations, food, desires, buildings. We all live in the mind. Some people are so entrenched that they become a group mind. Our world is some mass mind interacting with itself.

In some philosophical schools, reincarnation only happens because of peoples inability to associate the difference between them and 'the mind' so they continuously incarnate into different 'actors' in this elaborate scene.

Yea, I agree.. But also, when you start to think what reincarnation means, it isn't necessarily about events that occur after you physically die- it also means (and in my opinion is the main meaning) that you are reborn in the present moments when you let go of an aspect of yourself that was fabricated by someone else- in essence, you see through all the barriers that have held you down or covered you up. But quite frankly it's possible that most of what makes a person is fabricated. I don't think all of it is, because there is always a space between where two sides touch and somewhere within it is you, and it's part of that unknowing that allows you to keep that space as a space and not a wall that can be broken. If that makes sense... :p

retinoid

Yea, I agree.. But also, when you start to think what reincarnation means, it isn't necessarily about events that occur after you physically die- it also means (and in my opinion is the main meaning) that you are reborn in the present moments when you let go of an aspect of yourself that was fabricated by someone else- in essence, you see through all the barriers that have held you down or covered you up. But quite frankly it's possible that most of what makes a person is fabricated. I don't think all of it is, because there is always a space between where two sides touch and somewhere within it is you, and it's part of that unknowing that allows you to keep that space as a space and not a wall that can be broken. If that makes sense... :p

Everything was fine until there. Then you lost me on how you are comparing that to what we are talking about.

Prominent

Everything was fine until there. Then you lost me on how you are comparing that to what we are talking about.

Maybe I shouldn't have gone there. Basically I meant- Every person is literally an offshoot of their parents, and this collides with everything else, and somewhere between those sides you find yourself hidden and it's up to you to make of it what you want.
I'm still having trouble to make of it what I want because I haven't found a way to connect with other people the way I want to connect. In other words, I can't describe myself to them in a way that they want to hear. I feel I'm the only one that can describe myself- I wouldn't want others to do it for me, and I guess that's where these types of names for groups of people start aggravating me with their preset understandings of what they stand for. It makes me feel like if I'm not what they are looking for, then they don't want anything to do with me. Or they try to shove me into a mold in spite of themselves.
Maybe I'm just jealous or envious for them to have something that speaks for themselves, and I look at myself and feel like I don't have that kind of willingness to be something else. Like I'm too emotionally attached to myself because that's all I have. I'm not sure.. I mean, I like being me I just want to be more.
I suppose that's what those people are doing- creating more out of nothing.
I guess it's just my problem I have to sort out. :\

retinoid

Maybe I shouldn't have gone there. Basically I meant- Every person is literally an offshoot of their parents, and this collides with everything else, and somewhere between those sides you find yourself hidden and it's up to you to make of it what you want.
I'm still having trouble to make of it what I want because I haven't found a way to connect with other people the way I want to connect. In other words, I can't describe myself to them in a way that they want to hear. I feel I'm the only one that can describe myself- I wouldn't want others to do it for me, and I guess that's where these types of names for groups of people start aggravating me with their preset understandings of what they stand for. It makes me feel like if I'm not what they are looking for, then they don't want anything to do with me. Or they try to shove me into a mold in spite of themselves.
Maybe I'm just jealous or envious for them to have something that speaks for themselves, and I look at myself and feel like I don't have that kind of willingness to be something else. Like I'm too emotionally attached to myself because that's all I have. I'm not sure.. I mean, I like being me I just want to be more.
I suppose that's what those people are doing- creating more out of nothing.
I guess it's just my problem I have to sort out. :\

What do you mean 'be more'? And why do you want to 'be more'?

Prominent

What do you mean 'be more'? And why do you want to 'be more'?
I guess what I mean is I want more than just me. I want to be with other people that care about what I'm doing and don't force me to be anything other than what I want to be, but most places this isn't possible because everyone is trying to get something for their self. I've always been surrounded by people that tell me what to do and never listen to what I want. And if they do, they always tell me it's wrong or that I shouldn't do it, that I should do something else. That's probably why I feel I want more because It doesn't feel like I have much, especially if what I do doesn't interest anyone enough. Maybe I've just come to expect everyone to act the same way towards me, or maybe I just haven't learned to not care. I don't think I should have to learn to do that though. On the other hand, maybe I've been shaped wrongly and perhaps I treat others how I've been treated because that's the only way I know how to communicate.
It's hard being forced to care so much and hold on so tightly to my self and then turn and act like I care about someone else.. It might sound like I'm an ungrateful person or whatever, but I'm just doing what feels right based on what I understand. It might not be the best, but I know enough to keep looking if the other half of me doesn't feel good..

retinoid

I guess what I mean is I want more than just me. I want to be with other people that care about what I'm doing and don't force me to be anything other than what I want to be, but most places this isn't possible because everyone is trying to get something for their self. I've always been surrounded by people that tell me what to do and never listen to what I want. And if they do, they always tell me it's wrong or that I shouldn't do it, that I should do something else. That's probably why I feel I want more because It doesn't feel like I have much, especially if what I do doesn't interest anyone enough. Maybe I've just come to expect everyone to act the same way towards me, or maybe I just haven't learned to not care. I don't think I should have to learn to do that though. On the other hand, maybe I've been shaped wrongly and perhaps I treat others how I've been treated because that's the only way I know how to communicate.
It's hard being forced to care so much and hold on so tightly to my self and then turn and act like I care about someone else.. It might sound like I'm an ungrateful person or whatever, but I'm just doing what feels right based on what I understand. It might not be the best, but I know enough to keep looking if the other half of me doesn't feel good..

You search a lot for acceptance. Perhaps you were told your interests wouldn't pay off. But if you had acceptance, and were doing something that you did just for acceptance, then you would still be unhappy? Half of you will never be happy, it is perpetually hungry. You can't let go. I feel some sort of thing is dragging on you and you can't just go out and enjoy the sunlight and fresh air. So you bombard yourself with analyzing. I don't know what the image means, but you are not 'free'...I keep seeing someone running out and smiling in sunlight and green all around them, yet you can't do that.

Prominent

You search a lot for acceptance. Perhaps you were told your interests wouldn't pay off. But if you had acceptance, and were doing something that you did just for acceptance, then you would still be unhappy? Half of you will never be happy, it is perpetually hungry. You can't let go. I feel some sort of thing is dragging on you and you can't just go out and enjoy the sunlight and fresh air. So you bombard yourself with analyzing. I don't know what the image means, but you are not 'free'...I keep seeing someone running out and smiling in sunlight and green all around them, yet you can't do that.

Perhaps you are right. I feel like all my life I've been running around trying to get acceptance or attention or something, I'm not sure what, but after being kicked down so many times I learned to just avoid it and go my own way and not listen to anyone else who told me differently. It makes it hard because I still want what I wanted as a child, but now it is encased within the shield I made for myself I guess you could say and maybe it wants out.. It's hard always receiving the impression from others that they question my intelligence- asking me questions as if I haven't thought about things.. like "have you thought of this? maybe that is better, etc"..
It doesn't matter if I have considered something. Just tell me what there is and don't put it in a way that is demeaning (I'm talking to the people that have done this to me in my life, not you retinoid).
So if you retinoid think I'm very analytical, it might be because everyone has constantly forced me to think harder because in my life I have felt as if everyone had the impression that I wasn't thinking, or that my thinking was wrong.

retinoid

Perhaps you are right. I feel like all my life I've been running around trying to get acceptance or attention or something, I'm not sure what, but after being kicked down so many times I learned to just avoid it and go my own way and not listen to anyone else who told me differently. It makes it hard because I still want what I wanted as a child, but now it is encased within the shield I made for myself I guess you could say and maybe it wants out.. It's hard always receiving the impression from others that they question my intelligence- asking me questions as if I haven't thought about things.. like "have you thought of this? maybe that is better, etc"..
It doesn't matter if I have considered something. Just tell me what there is and don't put it in a way that is demeaning (I'm talking to the people that have done this to me in my life, not you retinoid).
So if you retinoid think I'm very analytical, it might be because everyone has constantly forced me to think harder because in my life I have felt as if everyone had the impression that I wasn't thinking, or that my thinking was wrong.

I don't know enough specifics about you or your life but I guess you have to realize for yourself if what you think you want is really what you want at all...perhaps our lives happen exactly how we want. Not our 'egos', but how WE want...

Prominent

I don't know enough specifics about you or your life but I guess you have to realize for yourself if what you think you want is really what you want at all...
Only way to know that is to have it and be able to give it.
perhaps our lives happen exactly how we want. Not our 'egos', but how WE want...
I think the happening creates the wanting. Like, if this is happening then I need to do that, etc, otherwise I'm not happening. And if I'm not happening too then what is really happening to me?
It could simply be a survival mechanism.

retinoid

Only way to know that is to have it and be able to give it.

I think the happening creates the wanting. Like, if this is happening then I need to do that, etc, otherwise I'm not happening. And if I'm not happening too then what is really happening to me?
It could simply be a survival mechanism.

People are perpetually wanting though. Doesn't matter what happens. If you contemplate deeply, you can see if what you are seeking will bring that fulfillment. But that is after developing a different state of mind which you may or may not have at the moment. It doesn't just happen and that state of mind may result from a huge disappointment or realization that what you sought after didn't deliver the results you were seeking. Though not everyone is totally devoid of happiness from worldly endeavors...some are quite happy with a family, relationship and a job or money. IF it is all good. But less and less people these days are fulfilled in this manner. All by design. All triggering a new outlook in my opinion. An enlightenment in my opinion.

Prominent

People are perpetually wanting though. Doesn't matter what happens. If you contemplate deeply, you can see if what you are seeking will bring that fulfillment. But that is after developing a different state of mind which you may or may not have at the moment. It doesn't just happen and that state of mind may result from a huge disappointment or realization that what you sought after didn't deliver the results you were seeking. Though not everyone is totally devoid of happiness from worldly endeavors...some are quite happy with a family, relationship and a job or money. IF it is all good. But less and less people these days are fulfilled in this manner. All by design. All triggering a new outlook in my opinion. An enlightenment in my opinion.
yea, that could be the case. Though the mind is a happening too forced to perform based upon exterior pressures. You don't have a choice how the world influences you, you just have wants emerge based upon what is happening. So yea, the happening creates the wanting- You can't have a wanting unless stuff is occurring to create that shift/ that direction or aim.