help!! Saturn transit in scorpio

LovelyNomad7

I feel like I'm beginning to feel the effects of Saturn and it's really freaking me out. I've been pretty quiet recently which is unlike me. I also feel very nervous & awkward...also unlike me (for the most part). I feel an inner tug of war & i just don't know how to go about this. I am currently working on a post-bachelor's degree hoping to get into a Master's program next fall. I really don't want to fail but the way I've been feeling lately I feel like I just might. I just moved away from home a couple of months ago to do this program and only have a few friends so all this at once is making it really hard on me. Not to mention that the friends I have are people in my program so I'm beginning to get a bit fed up with some of them since I spend so much time with them but I don't really have time to go out & socialize with the amount of work I have daily. Besides school, I am also studying for the GRE which I am taking on Monday. Some days I just want to quit and move back home but I'm not a quitter so I know I'll never actually do that. Any comments on this? Suggestions? What else can I expect?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_02_ana_s_20121011.80093.8150transits.jpg
    astro_24gw_02_ana_s_20121011.80093.8150transits.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 46

whatfor

Its difficult any Saturn transit. The teacher is what I call her and she will not have a grading curve. My Dad had a hard time with his Saturn crossing Scorpio things went very slow for him. I am sure your chart is different but Saturn always slows things down. Keep trudging were all routing for you.

LovelyNomad7

What did your dad experience if you don't mind me asking? I really hope so especially since I have so many planets in Scorpio :/ School is what I'm really worried about!

Aries_light

Saturn in my 7th house in Libra; put the breaks in my personal relationships; The past two years I felt like the movie Groundhog Day, where things kept repeating until I finally got it. I kinda dropped the idea of relationships where I have to sacrifice too much of myself; Now I am just thinking it will happen if it is meant to, I feel liberated.

Saturn is starting on my eight house; wow that may mean no sex for a while? :surprised: lol

LovelyNomad7

Does it work in reverse lol. I haven't had sex in a while (by choice)...it usually leads to trouble. Does this mean I'll start having lots of sex again?

Peregrine_Moon

As I think I've said, elsewhere, much of the disruption and uneasiness you're feeling is not due to Saturn. Pluto is transiting your 10th house and is presently between natal Uranus and Venus. Meanwhile, transiting Uranus in the early degrees of your first house is roughly square transiting Pluto. Those two planets will cause disruption and upheaval in your self-understanding and in your professional and public life. Saturn is about to enter your 8th house where he is going to require you to consider other things.

The 8th house is not a house of love. It's a house of emotional exchange. Sex is in the 8th house, as is obsession, compulsion, addiction and death. We often refer to the 8th as the place of "others' money," but that's simplistic. I think it's more accurate to say that this is the house where we learn how and whether others value us, to what degree and in what ways. Inheritances are here. Resources we may call upon from, or may be required to pay to, others, such as alimony and the proceeds of shared property, are also here.

Sex and money are always linked, not only in terms of the value accorded relative to one's gender and sexuality, but also in terms of the transactional nature of sex. And so, while the 7th is the house of intimate partnerships, the 8th is the house of marital resources and other rationales for exchanging money for sex.

Liz Greene says that "The eighth house is a battleground, the primary purpose of which is self-understanding and self-mastery through constant crises" [Saturn: A New Look at an Old Devil, 26].

Saturn's transit through Scorpio and the 8th house usually addresses the individual's fears and feelings of sexual inadequacy, not in physical terms, but in emotional ones. "The difficulty here lies in the fear of submission, of violation, of the control of the partner, and of emotional rejection for it is the psychic rather than the physical exchange which contains the threat" [Greene, 27].

In your chart, with Mars conjunct Pluto conjunct Sun conjunct Mercury, all encouraged by Jupiter and Saturn moving through the place, you can probably have as much intensity as you can tolerate and some good stories to tell, at the end, too. Saturn will demand that you learn a lot in this house, I'd say.

Sex is easy. Even having lots of it is only as difficult as we decide it should or will be. Good sex, however, generally requires intention and attention.

Tfunction

I feel like I'm beginning to feel the effects of Saturn and it's really freaking me out. Any comments on this? Suggestions? What else can I expect?

Hey buddy, cheer up. :) Saturn is transiting your MC, which is in my opinion why you feel so tensed up. When Saturn was in the same position in my chart (which was only a few months ago), I was going through a massive emotional shift in the direction I felt like I was going in my career. I was working for barely any pay, accepting just enough money to live--- In hopes that the money I'm not accepting will go back into the business and keep us running. Cash flow was really tight, I barely had enough money for food and bills, so I know the tension you're feeling. As it did for me, I'd like to suggest that your situation will get better as you come to the next few weeks, and closing out the semester. There's nothing that can compete with true emotional bonding with another human being, so I encourage you to make some calls every now and then to friends and family so you can feel like you're not wasting away doing all that studying. What with the intense amount of work you're doing, I think it's very important you MAKE time for social interaction. Don't be alone during this transit. The emotional support will help you get through Saturn's transit in the MC.

Cheers buddy, I hope your semester finishes off well :)

LovelyNomad7

Thank you all!

@Tfunction. Thank you! I appreciate your words of encouragement. I realized that recently, I was doing all work & no play. That's much too difficult, I was beginning to feel like a crazy person! I went home for a short visit to see my family. I think one social event a week will help me from here on out.

I greatly appreciate it.

Peace,

Ana

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Well for me Saturn in Scorpio is transiting over my second house and is 3 degrees away from Pluto but also it's exactly conjunct Venus right now.

My venus doesn't really seem to operate as relationships not as much as it does desire. I just feel a strong desire towards objects right now.

The major part for me is Saturn being in the second house right now. It's horrible. My self esteem issues are now rising to the surface and I see how low it is. Feeling like I don't have anything especially when I look around. I know it's wrong but from what I understand(and experienced) Saturn works outside then inside so it's just part of the process. But I can see my self esteem is pretty **** low right now and the reasons why are deeply, deeply, deeply rooted. I've recently let go of smoking that's a plus but right now im diggin in my own closet and the things I'm finding Is pitiful. I hate feeling this low and feeling like what I have is nothing. My glass looks half empty right now. It sounds like Pity b/c it probably is but I'm givin insight to this transit.

Inside I feel so empty and I feel like I could have all the material and the world but I will still feel empty. I guess Saturn in Scorpio here is limiting my emotional resource b/c I feel like a black hole and that is the feeling that can fuel any addiction. I don't want that. So right now I'm letting u kno this is by far, a depressing transit for me