Will my friend get financial help?

skyemc

Hi there,
This question is cast by my friend who is currently wrongly imprisoned.
She's about to go into trial and there is a man (completely unrelated to her - not even an acquaintance) offered to assist with the financing of the whole trial.

She's not sure what to make of it and wondering if it's true and whether he's got a hidden agenda?

Thank you :)

PS. let's do this chart with her as the querent

Attachments

• astro_2at_finance_mate_hr.19102.2254.jpg
    astro_2at_finance_mate_hr.19102.2254.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 23

ElenaJ

Moon is sextile her co-ruler Pluto.
Ruler of her 12th of hidden things (what is going on behind her back) is Venus, separating from the trine with Neptune of her 5th (love and investments) and approaching a square with her other co-ruler mars. Venus is in the 9th of legal matters. It also rules her 7th of lawyers and open enemies.
His 2nd house ruler (his money) is mercury, on the cusp of his 5th of love affairs, approaching a trine to Jupiter, ruler of her 5th.
Moon is in her money house. It is almost conjunct south node (please remember to insert this in the chart), which is a debt payment, perhaps a karmic one, that she will have to make.
It seems clear what his agenda is, the choice remains in her hands.

skyemc

Thank you Elena! :)

I don't 100% understand what you mean though, do you mean that that man was hiding something with her lawyers? Or he's interested romantically with her? And regarding the debt payment, do you mean she has to pay him back?

ElenaJ

"do you mean that that man was hiding something with her lawyers"

Not necessarily. It could be that he is openly her enemy. Venus rules both houses, open and secret enemies.

"do you mean she has to pay him back?"

One way or another.

Chrysalis

Nothing in life is for free, there is always some kind of payment to be returned.

I would tell your friend to think twice about this mans offer. Him/Venus opposes the midpoint of Neptune/Asc. He's using your friends situation to his advantage.

skyemc

Please excuse my silly questions below, I’m still learning…:)

(Pluto is in retrograte, does it mean the moon is going to meet (exact) Pluto?)

Ruler of her 12th of hidden things (what is going on behind her back) is Venus, separating from the trine with Neptune of her 5th (love and investments) and approaching a square with her other co-ruler mars.

(Seperating from “hidden things” is good, isn’t it? Then square happens, which usually causes negative effect, but in this context means a good thing?

Venus is in the 9th of legal matters. It also rules her 7th of lawyers and open enemies. His 2nd house ruler (his money) is mercury, on the cusp of his 5th of love affairs, approaching a trine to Jupiter, ruler of her 5th.

(Where is his 2nd house ruler? When you said mercuy, that means it’s in either Virgo or Gemini… my feeling is 2 houses from the 9th (virgo), so the money for the trial is represented by the 9th, not the guy himself as the 7th?
Anyway, does it mean that he’s trying to get her heart with his money? *yikes)

Moon is in her money house. It is almost conjunct south node (please remember to insert this in the chart)
(noted :))

which is a debt payment, perhaps a karmic one, that she will have to make.

(Does this also mean that he’s willing to help her financially? That’s all that matter to her now, she can pay him back when she’s back on her feet.)

FYI:
Her lawyer (her own godfather) tried to reassured her when he was talking about the money they might need. He said not to worry because his friend (who is deeply sympathised with her because he’s aware of her innocence) is willing to help. She felt that it was probably some rich guy who wanted to fight injustice.

Also, her lawyer is taking his 14 staff/lawyers to the fight the war and it’s pro bono (because she’s like a daughter to him). Also, it’s most likely that his son is interested romantically in her!
Does it alter the reading somehow?

Thank you so much, from me and my mate :)

ElenaJ

(Pluto is in retrograte, does it mean the moon is going to meet (exact) Pluto?)

Moon is the faster moving object, so yes, it approaches Pluto, not the opposite. Pluto retrograde is repassing over its steps

Ruler of her 12th of hidden things (what is going on behind her back) is Venus, separating from the trine with Neptune of her 5th (love and investments) and approaching a square with her other co-ruler mars.

(Seperating from “hidden things” is good, isn’t it? Then square happens, which usually causes negative effect, but in this context means a good thing?

Ruler of her 12th (Venus) is separating from a trine with Neptune.
Nothing is separating from hidden things. Sorry if I wrote this in a misleading way.
No, the square with mars is not "a good thing".

Venus is in the 9th of legal matters. It also rules her 7th of lawyers and open enemies. His 2nd house ruler (his money) is mercury, on the cusp of his 5th of love affairs, approaching a trine to Jupiter, ruler of her 5th.

(Where is his 2nd house ruler?
His 2nd house ruler (his money) is mercury, on the cusp of his 5th of love affairs,

Anyway, does it mean that he’s trying to get her heart with his money? *yikes)

Wasn't this obvious enough? Although "heart" may not be the proper way of expressing it.

Moon is in her money house. It is almost conjunct south node (please remember to insert this in the chart)
(noted :))

which is a debt payment, perhaps a karmic one, that she will have to make.

(Does this also mean that he’s willing to help her financially? That’s all that matter to her now, she can pay him back when she’s back on her feet.)

You mean, when she's on her back.

FYI:
She felt that it was probably some rich guy who wanted to fight injustice.

Is she really so naive?

Also, her lawyer is taking his 14 staff/lawyers to the fight the war and it’s pro bono (because she’s like a daughter to him). Also, it’s most likely that his son is interested romantically in her!
Does it alter the reading somehow?

Why should it? Take a look at the chart and explain what you are thinking