• Capricorn

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

HiddenDepth

In your opinion (and knowledge ^^) in what order would you put the signs in order of how romantic they are? 1 being the most and 12 the least. I know there is different kinds of romance but what would you say?

And also the most attractive (in your opinion)

AquaScorpio

Cancer
Libra
Pisces
Taurus

That's all in my own personal experience...

And as far as attractive goes, I've always thought Sagittarius or Geminis, as the majority of beautiful women I've come across have had major Sagi or Gemini influence in their charts.

nejispirit

HiddenDepth said:
In your opinion (and knowledge ^^) in what order would you put the signs in order of how romantic they are? 1 being the most and 12 the least. I know there is different kinds of romance but what would you say?

And also the most attractive (in your opinion)
Um, it really depends on more than just... sun sign, obviously, but for the sake of this question:

Aquarius
Cancer

My best boyfriend of all time was an Aquarius and I dated a Cancer once (whom later acted like a jerk) who acted really romantic and such at first.

The most attractive *to me* is someone with a huge Leo influence in them (I prefer the sun, but ya know); right now I am dating a Leo moon and find that to be attractive.

Reyka

Don't think I'm biased because I am one, but I keep reading everywhere the most romantic sign of all is Cancer, accompanied by the other water signs, then Libra.

Most attractive are thought to be Taurus and Libra, as they're ruled by gracious lady Venus,
BUT I personally find Sagittarious to be the most attractive. From Brad Pitt to my neighbour they're all good looking, men and women.

Let me add that the more sporty signs are the fire ones.

Scorpio80

Banned
In my opinion they are Libra and Taurus and Pisces.
I don't think all Water signs are romantic...I am a Scorpio I am not all that in to romance!

freedomlover

In my personal experience, and observing other relationships, I have to say that overall, Cancers are the most romantic - hands down. Runners up seem to be Pisces and Libra. Interestingly enough, I've found several Capricorn men who were quite the romantic type.

Awakened_Pisces

Scorpio's aren't romantic. As much as I love my fiancee, I have to say that. They're more secretive. Once you get in bed, then you'll see their romantic sides. As a matter of fact, in terms of a relationship I think all the Scorpio knows is the bed. It can sometimes be annoying. They're secretive, but you're not allowed to be secretive. Because Scorpio's like noise in their relationships. If your quiet, they're gonna snoop. And even if nothing was going on. The Scorpio is content, she got some activity in the relationship and that is what she was looking for. As for romantic. I'm going to be egotistic and say that Pisces are the most romantic. Followed by Geminis! Gemini's are so down to earth and they know how you feel. They rock.

Zoffie

Most romantic? Pisces! :p We're ready to do anything, go anywhere for romance.

Most attractive, in my opinion, capricorn males are very very charming. And scorpio are attractive too.
I find aries and pisces girl very pretty.

Reyka

Confusedpisces said:
Scorpio's aren't romantic. As much as I love my fiancee, I have to say that. They're more secretive. Once you get in bed, then you'll see their romantic sides. As a matter of fact, in terms of a relationship I think all the Scorpio knows is the bed. It can sometimes be annoying. They're secretive, but you're not allowed to be secretive. Because Scorpio's like noise in their relationships. If your quiet, they're gonna snoop. And even if nothing was going on. The Scorpio is content, she got some activity in the relationship and that is what she was looking for. [...].
Ya, you and Scorpio80 are right, Scorpios are not very romantic in general. They are more sexual than anything. The stereotype fits for them: they are jealous and possessive; they are secretive, but at the same time want to know everything about you, and are the best at finding out what the real truth of things is (I know it well with both parents Scorpio:( ). It is said they make the best detectives due to their innate intuitions and psychic qualities.

Libras with their sense of aesthetics are the best at preparing a romantic date.
I forgot to say Aquarians can be very romantic too!

Night Sky

Romance is ruled by Venus.

Neptune rules great Illusion.

The 5th house is the house of Romance, and I can vouch for it, having Saturn as its ruler in my natal chart. That never happens.

Yeah put Venus with Neptune and Mars in the 5th house, maybe the Sun too for extra "Feel Good" factor and I think you have yourself the very BEST ROMANANTIC configuration.

If you want Romanticism... the late 18th Century Poetic movement, which has nothing to do with Love, but has a lot to do with the Philosophy of Emotion and Irrationalism in revolition against the Enlightenment, then Scorpio and Pisces are your signs, with maybe some Uranian revolutionary fervour thrown in. Neptune was in Scorpio with Pluto in Aquarius/Pisces. My kind of Romantic.;)

Night Sky

MkM84 said:
Wow! You have such a beautiful chart!! I also am Aquarius and have four planets in Capricorn. I think on the surface the romantic side may not show so profoundly but to me that's still very romantic because it's reserved only for the ones who deserve it. When that someone special receives it, it rains. They get the best and only the best.

See, look I told you Jenna.

Saturn = The Best.

Saturn = Sassy

Saturn = Sexy

What I said is all true...

aquarius7000

I think on the surface the romantic side may not show so profoundly but to me that's still very romantic because it's reserved only for the ones who deserve it. When that someone special receives it, it rains. They get the best and only the best.

Very well put fella Aqua, I am with you on that one. No fun, if there's nothing to explore, eh.;) With Aquarius, romance begins in the mind, and then warms up, I'd say.

JJ, just realised that I have more in common with you than just my Sun sign, planets in the fifth (I have Moon & Mars in there), Venus (the true colour of romance) escaped to the seventh (but fits in well there, it's natural house).

:cool:AQ7

aquarius7000

Bad news i got Venus in fifth
Nah, even better JJ, as Venus takes the romance (through sextile to Mars in 5th) to the relationship level in the 7th.:p Only, it gets a bit fogged up through its square to Nep sometimes, but Saturn is working on it through its trine. I'm off, got to grab some sleep now.

;)AQ7

Last edited: