When it comes to Horary Charts

Kim99

Banned
Because people here make it seem like only one person is always right in regards to reading and giving answers about Charts. And everyone else who gives answers is wrong. Like basically their input doesn't count this is one of the things I dislike about this forum. I feel that's being narrow minded and ignorant.
Why is this even a question? Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Jadi

If you aren't getting a lot of answers it basically means that the majority agrees with the assessment of the person who gave you the first clear answer. If someone else comes along and gives you an answer without taking the whole into consideration, then yes, they have the right to call them out.

I don't know the full story behind it, I'm not into horary.

Blaze

Account Closed
If you aren't getting a lot of answers it basically means that the majority agrees with the assessment of the person who gave you the first clear answer. If someone else comes along and gives you an answer without taking the whole into consideration, then yes, they have the right to call them out.

The whole story,

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100620

:smile:

Kim99

Banned
I do get a lot of answers but if one person says no and the other people say yes. People only think that the person who says no is correct. And that the other people who give yes answers are wrong. And I really don't think a Horary Chart and dictate what a person does in real life. Let's say if a person wants to move and a Horay Chart says no. But the person has the money and ability to move. What would keep that person from making the move?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

A horary chart is supposed to shed light on a specific situation.It doesn't matter how many different answers you get because only one specific answer will be pertinent to your situation, as in reality something either happens or doesn't happen. The people with the highest track record are listened to more simply for the reason that they tend to be right about their predictions.

What matters in horary is the right answer, "many" answers are more applicable to natal because the scope of a life is far greater than one situation in said life.

Kim99

Banned
So can you answer this question? What if someone gives a no answer for a Horary Chart but things in reality are completely different? Reality is not the same as astrology so you think people should let Horary decide what they do and not do in reality? You don't see how crazy that is? If that were the case people would miss out on a lot of great opportunities. I mean some people take this stuff too seriously I would never pick astrology over reality that's insanity.
A horary chart is supposed to shed light on a specific situation.It doesn't matter how many different answers you get because only one specific answer will be pertinent to your situation, as in reality something either happens or doesn't happen. The people with the highest track record are listened to more simply for the reason that they tend to be right about their predictions.

What matters in horary is the right answer, "many" answers are more applicable to natal because the scope of a life is far greater than one situation in said life.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Reality is not the same as astrology so you think people should let Horary decide what they do and not do in reality?

If this is truly what you think, why are you turning to horary to gain insight on something that is happening in your reality?

Just like when I asked the question about if the man I was talking about was sexually attracted to me. Tikana said no because of what the chart says but in reality that's not true therefore that means she's wrong.

Well, she was simply wrong. No one has a 100% success rate.

Kim99

Banned
So why does everyone here act like she's always right about everything? And nobody else here is ever correct with what they say? I think it's ok to use Horary Charts as a guide not to tell someone that something won't happen in reality.
If this is truly what you think, why are you turning to horary to gain insight on something that is happening in your reality?

Well, she was simply wrong. No one has a 100% success rate.

conspiracy theorist

So why does everyone here act like she's always right about everything?

She tends to be right and so people listen to her. Sometimes that makes people complacent when they have someone who they view as an authority giving out answers.In saying that, there are many threads where she and others are giving different answers so I personally don't see where everyone "thinks she is right" if they are all giving different answers. Her answers have more power due to her track record. Do you understand the term "goodwill"? It's the same principle playing out here.

I think it's ok to use Horary Charts as a guide not to tell someone that something won't happen in reality.

So even if the chart gives negative testimonies, a reader should tell the recipient that things will be positive, despite obvious evidence to the contrary?

So why does everyone here act like she's always right about everything? And nobody else here is ever correct with what they say? I think it's ok to use Horary Charts as a guide not to tell someone that something won't happen in reality.

the no answers fit reality better...just sayin.'

Jadi

From what I see is that you've casted a horary yourself and you saw something that was a possible yes, while everyone else disagreed. They all explain why, it's not just tikana.

So, why do you care so much about the opinions of others when your gut feeling is telling you otherwise.

Kim99

Banned
No I'm not saying the reader should tell the person that things will be positive. I mean exactly what I said Horary Charts are good to use as a guide. But to tell someone that something won't happen in reality is a little insane. No one can tell you what will happen in life ever heard of the saying that anything is possible?

What if a person asked a Horary question about a program they are really interested in. Saying that they really want to be a doctor. And someone comes along and says that the chart says no you won't become a doctor. Well then that person may decide to give up just because of what a chart says. I can see that you aren't getting the point.
She tends to be right and so people listen to her. Sometimes that makes people complacent when they have someone who they view as an authority giving out answers.In saying that, there are many threads where she and others are giving different answers so I personally don't see where everyone "thinks she is right" if they are all giving different answers. Her answers have more power due to her track record. Do you understand the term "goodwill"? It's the same principle playing out here.

So even if the chart gives negative testimonies, a reader should tell the recipient that things will be positive, despite obvious evidence to the contrary?

Kim99

Banned
Yes people on here may have disagreed but not everyone did. But regards of what the chart said reality is not the same. If a man shows sexual interest in you in reality but a chart says no he's not sexually interested. But he's standing in front of you butt naked what does that mean? I mean come on now just think. Would you turn to him and say but you aren't sexually interested in me because of an astrology chart?
From what I see is that you've casted a horary yourself and you saw something that was a possible yes, while everyone else disagreed. They all explain why, it's not just tikana.

So, why do you care so much about the opinions of others when your gut feeling is telling you otherwise.

Kim99

Banned
If you asked a Horary Chart about whether or not a man or woman is sexually interested in you. And the chart says no but the person is standing in front of you butt naked what does that mean? The person is obviously sexually interested right?

Jadi

Yes people on here may have disagreed but not everyone did. But regards of what the chart said reality is not the same. If a man shows sexual interest in you in reality but a chart says no he's not sexually interested. But he's standing in front of you butt naked what does that mean? I mean come on now just think. Would you turn to him and say but you aren't sexually interested in me because of an astrology chart?
So? What exactly is the problem? Just leave. Don't try to fight the power, if you didn't want any real answers about what astrology tells you then why the hell do you post a horary in the first place? :sideways: