Does my Chart show why I never had a relationship?

Amit89

Perhaps you have self esteem issues? Your chart shows you've got Venus in libra in the 8th opposing Saturn in the 2nd of self esteem, values etc.

Energetically don't focus on getting a relationship, you'll get one when you don't want it and when you're not expecting it.

Be more confident in yourself, you can google how to do this.

Aphrodite1sthouse

Perhaps you have self esteem issues? Your chart shows you've got Venus in libra in the 8th opposing Saturn in the 2nd of self esteem, values etc.

Energetically don't focus on getting a relationship, you'll get one when you don't want it and when you're not expecting it.

Be more confident in yourself, you can google how to do this.
Yes Ive had self esteem issues my whole life, does Venus in 8th house also to blame for this or is it only the opposition to Saturn?

Amit89

I feel Venus in the 8th can make you more intense, perhaps you have a fear of getting hurt?

Perhaps can talk with therapist on making yourself better.

Believe in yourself, believe in your value. Do things that make you happy, exercise, have hobbies, work, you have good qualities I'm sure.

watcherofthesouth

Saturn is also at the Libra Degree (19) which is your mate. This usually shows that you will meet your partner later (Saturn) in life. Neptune/Uranus and Jupiter show beauty but perhaps you look different (Uranus) from others which may add to your self esteem issues. Neptune in the 1st is the area you're most confused - 1st house, self. Mercury at 2 degrees ("the best") means excellent communicator and involving yourself in Mercury activities may make you feel more confident.

I would also focus on 8th house activities which will change the Venus energy. You may find who you're looking for in real estate, research, insurance or other 8th house hobbies/professions

Aphrodite1sthouse

Saturn is also at the Libra Degree (19) which is your mate. This usually shows that you will meet your partner later (Saturn) in life. Neptune/Uranus and Jupiter show beauty but perhaps you look different (Uranus) from others which may add to your self esteem issues. Neptune in the 1st is the area you're most confused - 1st house, self. Mercury at 2 degrees ("the best") means excellent communicator and involving yourself in Mercury activities may make you feel more confident.

I would also focus on 8th house activities which will change the Venus energy. You may find who you're looking for in real estate, research, insurance or other 8th house hobbies/professions
Thank you for your answer! Yes Neptune in the first makes me really confused about how I look. I feel my looks change everyday.

kore

Eighth house planets take getting use to. Sun and Venus in Pluto's house and Mars in Scorpio are intense placements. You're private and secretive, might be selective. More challenging to meet a significant other. Venus opposite Saturn. Might take you longer to find someone.

Today's younger generations are delaying relationships and marriage and projecting a longer life. The age of independence is increasing. So it's not abnormal for Pluto in Scorpio/Sag to not be in relationships in their 20s. Transit Pluto is early in your first house. Time to focus on your Self-- what you look like, what youre doing.