What aspects in a natal chart show problems with parents?

Bigstar

Banned
well you have a gemini stellium so you wont remember where you put which face youre deciding to be that particular day...does it get tiring being multi-faced?
You have this disease were your mouth is attached to your ***. So, hopefully you can get that checked out.

I'm going to stop right here because I don't like making grandmothers cry. Tell all of your 362 cats that I said hi :)

sorry i dont understand, i thought you were meaning perhaps my gemini mars? ive got three cats but my love.for small animals are ruled by venus in sixth house.

Bigstar

Banned
sorry i dont understand, i thought you were meaning perhaps my gemini mars? ive got three cats but my love.for small animals are ruled by venus in sixth house.
Isn't your soul like attached to this forum? Didn't you celebrate your 100th birthday on here?

Admit it those three cats try to run away plenty of times.

Isn't your soul like attached to this forum? Didn't you celebrate your 100th birthday on here?

Admit it those three cats try to run away plenty of times.

i think youre trying to troll me...i would rather you didnt as its not very nice. i also didnt appreciate your pm asking me to troll child of v...i see what youre doing.

take that gemini stellium and stop trying to play people off against each other. i appreciate the gemini nature to a degree but the two faced-ness makes me go ewwwwwww...and a whole stellium of it? Double, treble ewwwwwww

Bigstar

Banned
i think youre trying to troll me...i would rather you didnt as its not very nice. i also didnt appreciate your pm asking me to troll child of v...i see what youre doing.

take that gemini stellium and stop trying to play people off against each other. i appreciate the gemini nature to a degree but the two faced-ness makes me go ewwwwwww...and a whole stellium of it? Double, treble ewwwwwww
"nah im calm ive been slowly, sublty trolling her for weeks now. not too harsh to arouse suspicion but it still winds her up lol"

So, you didn't pm me this bluebell? :)

Do whatever makes you feel better bluebell. I'm done with this thread.

Last edited: