Understanding Venus Conjunct Uranus in My Natal Chart

Wilowisp

I have Venus Conjunct Uranus in my natal chart.

My Venus is in Capricorn in the 2nd House as well as Uranus.

What does this mean in terms of my personality or my relationships? I have attached my natal chart.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Natal Chart Wheel.jpg
    Natal Chart Wheel.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 20

Claire19

Remembering that Venus in the second house pertains to our personal income and material assets and not relationships. Uranus there can mean there are unstable conditions with your money and sudden surprises. It can also indicate earning money with astrology and other sciences including aircraft and aviation or humanitarian groups,

Love and affairs belong to the 5th house and marriage and partnership to the 7th. Synthesising the aspects to Venus and Uranus from elsewhere give the fuller picture.

IleneK

Premium Member
I have Venus Conjunct Uranus in my natal chart.

My Venus is in Capricorn in the 2nd House as well as Uranus.

What does this mean in terms of my personality or my relationships? I have attached my natal chart.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Wikowisp.

Venus in the sign of Capricorn may make you somewhat reserved in relationships, but its conjunction with Uranus can give you sparkle and verve, and also sometimes unpredictability. In the 2nd house it can refer to what you possess, not only materially but also immaterially, including your personal attributes, like vivaciousness from Uranus and shyness from Capricorn, or some interesting and likely changing combination of the two.

Since Venus rules your 7th house of relationship, it suggests that you may bring these characteristics to relationship and also that the relationships themselves may be characterized by sparkle, verve, unpredictability, unorthodoxy, on one hand, and conservatism on the other.

Then you would look look at the other aspects to Venus to complete the portrait of your 2nd and 7th houses.