Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Hopefully things should feel nicer once Jupiter gets away from Pluto and Mars returns to normal. And Neptune stations direct on the 28th. It’s a bit intense right now.

david starling

I want ALL anti-Environment and anti-Wilderness politicians out of office, regardless of political Party affiliation. When it comes to that issue, Trump is definitely one of them.

Ukpoohbear

Maybe you don't understand the importance of bees to the ecological environment.

I wasn’t being sarcastic, apologies if it came across that way. I was genuinely celebrating a small victory and looking at the positives.

I’m not I’m the Greta Thunberg camp and I don’t believe the hyper about environmental disaster theories, but I do have empathy for animals and can appreciate how a political decision has literally saved millions of their lives.

Tbh, I think my tone may come across mocking or joking when I am actually being serious.

Ukpoohbear

We have a ‘Green Party’ here but no one votes for them, not enough for them to have a seat although I think one year they did get a seat.

When I was still at school, they held our own election to see how we would vote and the Green Party won which was funny considering they aren’t a major political party.

The Labour Party is being torn apart by anti-Semitism and the other major party, Boris Johnson’s party, are business oriented and don’t care about the common people.

It’s the same here, neither party is trustworthy or the answer.

Last edited:

david starling

We have a ‘Green Party’ here but no one votes for them, not enough for them to have a seat although I think one year they did get a seat.

When I was still at school, they held our own election to see how we would vote and the Green Party one which was funny considering hey aren’t a major political party.

The Labour Party is being torn apart by anti-Semitism and the other major party, Boris Johnson’s party, are business oriented and don’t care about the common people.

It’s the same here, neither party is trustworthy or the answer.

Yeah, we're stuck with the "lesser of two evils" situation. If we opt out, the greater evil wins.

Ukpoohbear

Yeah, we're stuck with the "lesser of two evils" situation. If we opt out, the greater evil wins.

I think the more evil party won here. A lot of people were looking forward to more left wing and liberalism but didn’t get it and the media tore into the liberal party for anti-semitism. It came across like character assassination but maybe it was also the truth. I don’t know what to believe. But you’re right, you’ve got to at least vote for the lesser of two evils. The worst thing to do is do nothing and submit and succumb completely. That’s what ‘they’ want.

leomoon

I want ALL anti-Environment and anti-Wilderness politicians out of office, regardless of political Party affiliation. When it comes to that issue, Trump is definitely one of them.

:devil:
don Jr & Eric love to hunt the rarer animals and kill them: (Its not like they are eating Tiger for dinner)

The rarer the breed of animal, the more they want to kill it.

Tigers of course, probably elephants and their father made it easier by loosening regulations for bringing back trophies the first year he was in office.

The Trumps are anti-anything that is not THEM.

Last edited:

leomoon

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Uh oh Leomoon please don’t think I’m being rude but this thread is *strictly text* (you can provide a link to the photo though).

What’s the toughest outer planet to experience transit wise? As in, Neptune, Pluto Saturn or Uranus? In general I mean, which nature is the hardest to experience.

leomoon

Uh oh Leomoon please don’t think I’m being rude but this thread is *strictly text* (you can provide a link to the photo though).

What’s the toughest outer planet to experience transit wise? As in, Neptune, Pluto Saturn or Uranus? In general I mean, which nature is the hardest to experience.

I don't thanks for the head's up. :wink: As for the transits, I'd say for humans probably Pluto. Pluto is about transformation.

Ukpoohbear

I don't thanks for the head's up. :wink: As for the transits, I'd say for humans probably Pluto. Pluto is about transformation.

Have you had a Pluto transit, a notorious one like to your moon or Sun? Conjunct or square? Was your life pretty much really difficult while it lasted?

My money was on Pluto or Neptune. Neptune transits last about 8 years I think and can be disorientating. But yeah, complete transformation would be tough. Especially depending on how in denial you are beforehand or unwilling.

leomoon

Have you had a Pluto transit, a notorious one like to your moon or Sun? Conjunct or square? Was your life pretty much really difficult while it lasted?

My money was on Pluto or Neptune. Neptune transits last about 8 years I think and can be disorientating. But yeah, complete transformation would be tough. Especially depending on how in denial you are beforehand or unwilling.

When Pluto transited my BML in the 5th hs. in 2008 our daughter passed away.
When Pluto transited my Mercury in 2010-11 and triggered a square to the MC we were sued by old tenants from years ago. That lawsuit lasted for many years because there were other add ons...people jumping on the back of the bus so to speak for payouts.

I was "on the floor" in grief & shock....a good deal of those years.

My Pluto is in the 2nd house so I learned a lot about my own "values" and putting life into perspective during these years.

When Pluto moved to my Mars & Sun in the 6th on the cusp of the 7th; I had 2 knee operations in 3 years.

Now I can walk!!! Its wonderful.....(not Pluto, but being able to walk just fine now)

So a lot has to do with how your soul wishes to bring about the karma and whether or not the timing is right for such an experience.

I'm glad its over though! I think I passed with flying colors. :innocent:

leomoon

I had to double check the years, but for about 3 years, I was in great turmoil having a mini-breakdown (is what I termed it at the time), and wanted to throw away everything in my life, including my marriage. Another terrible time ensued and the end of it we moved far away to start our lives over again.

During those few years I see now that Tr. Saturn was cj. my Venus in the 5th and tr Uranus conj. my P.O.F. in the same house. Tr Neptune squared my natal Neptune and cj. my Mercury.

The breakdown was having to come to terms with childhood abuse which I successfully did. This period of time was equal to the Pluto transit just very different in the hurt.