Can this passionate relationship last?

AleRose

I have meet a man that changed my life in an instant.. I always thought he would be like the other men in my life but something in him made me feel this intense and passion that I never had with anyone in my life. I am currently in a process of divorce with my daugther’s father (the longest and most serious relationship). I am seeking a small input of the new current relationship. Honestly, I am so in love with him that no matter how stubborn he is, I still want him. I have been doing some research about the Chirons in our synastry and I can see many aspects that plays out in the relationship and it’s intense, passionate, and I can feel that he truly loves me but it is his own self, his life, his own identity that destroys him. He has been in depression for over a decade now and finally he is trying to set free. He tells me that he has never had anyone love him more than me. I never judge him and I love every part of him but he still fights over his life against what the world has been giving him. In our synastry and composite, I would appreciate an input of this relationship and it’s purpose and can it be long lasting? I just want to know if this relationship can be stable and if there’s a possibility for marriage. Honestly, I am not sure about the relationship because of his instability of his emotions going against himself and telling me that I can find someone better than him because he not financially and emotionally unstable in which I can tell. I just want to see in our charts if we have a soul connection or it’s a karmic lesson we need to learn. I do see my self with him for la very long time but I feel that we meet at the wrong time. Therefore, I want to see an any insight of this relationship and it’s potential for marriage and longevity. Any positive aspect that overcomes the negative ones? Which aspects I need to be aware of? Thank you

If a better reading,
Mine - July 20, 1992 Valhalla, New York 6:35am Current living Boca Raton, FL
His - May 24, 1992 Casablanca, Morocco at 5:00am Current living Casablanca, Morocco

https://www.astro-seek.com/seek-photos-forum/2021/20210323/10986_topic_10986__78.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
..him...telling me that I can find someone better than him because he not financially and emotionally unstable in which I can tell.

I will open with the most important, although unsolicited [please forgive]
relationship advice:
Always believe a man when he tells you the above.
Your woundedness in relationship, Venus Chiron, is a key signature of your natal chart, rising and conjunct the Asc. His Chiron right there touches it, brings his woundedness to yours. Your Venus appears right in the middle of the two Chirons, right in your own hurt and his.

He is air Sun Moon; you are led into this by what appears to be a water trine with your Sun Moon, especially Pisces Moon.

I would listen to him when it comes to reason/air. He knows what he is talking about with regard to himself. Leading with your feelings/water at this point may not be in your best interest.

And if you don't believe what he says now about himself, what might that say for the possibility of relationship whose foundation must be built on trust?

AleRose

Thank you so much. I understand this completely but even thought he tells me to find someone better, I am there waiting for him but while I wait he comes back apologizing and wanting me to stay. This relationship has been so overwhelming but so loving and yet healing. We have felt both the pain and the healing. I trust him more and I know I will trust him later. I do ask him certain things about why he does things that hurts himself. For instance, he has trouble to finding a job, unstable home, and self. I told him I am going through the same.

I feel Ithat he can be the one but we both fear. Does Chiron Conjunct Venus an indicator of “true love” ? I really do feel that we love each other.
Do you see other aspects good and hard?

I really appreciate you inputs ❤️

Last edited:

wan

For relationship longevity, I like to see hard aspects from Saturn to personal planets, like conjunction, opposition, and square. It can feel stifling, however it adds a certain "weighty-ness" to your relationship. These are highly binding aspects.

katydid

Thank you so much. I understand this completely but even thought he tells me to find someone better, I am there waiting for him but while I wait he comes back apologizing and wanting me to stay. This relationship has been so overwhelming but so loving and yet healing. We have felt both the pain and the healing. I trust him more and I know I will trust him later. I do ask him certain things about why he does things that hurts himself. For instance, he has trouble to finding a job, unstable home, and self. I told him I am going through the same.

I feel Ithat he can be the one but we both fear. Does Chiron Conjunct Venus an indicator of “true love” ? I really do feel that we love each other.
Do you see other aspects good and hard?

I really appreciate you inputs ❤️

You do have some very nice aspects and placements in your synastry chart.

You have your Sun in Cancer in the 12th. Your bf has his Merc/Venus/Ascendant in Taurus, in a nice sextile to your Sun.

Your Mars is conjunct his Taurus planets and Ascendant. That is a powerful connection. Mars so tightly conjunct Mercury is a strong bond and puts you both on the same page and feeling very in tune with each other, without even having to explain yourselves too extensively. It is just an automatic ‘knowing’ and deep sense of trust and loyalty.

Mars wants to do everything possible to help Mercury/Venus find their way and understand how to make improvements and learn. Will he be able to follow through and make these changes?

I do worry about that Chiron on your Ascendant/Venus conjunction. It is on his 4th house cusp, the IC, which is the most private, emotional cellar in one’s chart. He may be moved by how connected you two are—but is it possible that he will eventually pull back and disconnect from the intensity? It may become exhausting for both of you....

Chiron is like an open wound, and your Ascendant/Venus/Mercury energy is all right there, trying to help , but not really able to. It may become annoying and overwhelming for you both at some point.

Your helpful Mars is challenged by bf’s Moon in Aquarius—which can be impatient and disconnected at times, and does not want to comply or fully cooperate with the plans/ideas.

In terms of your question, about Chiron/Venus being an indication of true love---I think it may feel that way. And it may be LOVE...:love: .....but love is not always enough...

Other circumstances can get in the way, and tear down that loving feeling, if things become overwhelming and painful because of stressful times...

Last edited:

AleRose

For relationship longevity, I like to see hard aspects from Saturn to personal planets, like conjunction, opposition, and square. It can feel stifling, however it adds a certain "weighty-ness" to your relationship. These are highly binding aspects.

Therefore, you do not see any Saturn to the personal planets?
Thanks 😊

AleRose

You have your Sun in Cancer in the 12th. Your bf has his Merc/Venus/Ascendant in Taurus, in a nice sextile to your Sun.

Your Mars is conjunct his Taurus planets and Ascendant. That is a powerful connection. Mars so tightly conjunct Mercury is a strong bond and puts you both on the same page and feeling very in tune with each other, without even having to explain yourselves too extensively. It is just an automatic ‘knowing’ and deep sense of trust and loyalty.

Mars wants to do everything possible to help Mercury/Venus find their way and understand how to make improvements and learn. Will he be able to follow through and make these changes?

I do worry about that Chiron on your Ascendant/Venus conjunction. It is on his 4th house cusp, the IC, which is the most private, emotional cellar in one’s chart. He may be moved by how connected you two are—but is it possible that he will eventually pull back and disconnect from the intensity? It may become exhausting for both of you....

Chiron is like an open wound, and your Ascendant/Venus/Mercury energy is all right there, trying to help , but not really able to. It may become annoying and overwhelming for you both at some point.

Your helpful Mars is challenged by bf’s Moon in Aquarius—which can be impatient and disconnected at times, and does not want to comply or fully cooperate with the plans/ideas.

In terms of your question, about Chiron/Venus being an indication of true love---I think it may feel that way. And it may be LOVE...:love: .....but love is not always enough...

Other circumstances can get in the way, and tear down that loving feeling, if things become overwhelming and painful because of stressful times...

This is literally everything that is playing out in our relationship. Like I feel like a the Notebook type of vibe in this relationship and we have so many things that is getting in the way of our relationship but one thing that puts him to a cold stop is his inner thoughts about everything around him and I see his Mercury in the 12th house playing in our relationship. He tries to keep the most intense part of himself hidden because he is scared to lose me. But I show him love that he never knew. He expresses his love to me that I never knew it could exist. I really don’t want to leave a love like this and we have had intense arguments that Lilith square moon played out. I feel that we meet the person at the wrong time 🥺 we are literally obsessed and addicted to each other.

Thank you so so much for you input ❤️
I really do appreciate it ❤️

AleRose

Literally I have tried to help him through his depression but I feel I am not enough like I am getting hurt because he is pushing me away and he says he is not. But I feel that’s what he is doing but then I realize he does that to everyone including his mother. So I try to understand him and I still hold my hand on his. I fight for him and I have not yet tell him that I am letting him go. Sometimes, I do wonder if I tell him how he would react but my heart and my souls says to stay 🥺 I never felt this way with anyone in my life. Like I feel he is the one but I do fear 🥺