Solar Eclipse on December 14, 2020

Lakers248

During the solar eclipse that occurs on December 14th 2020, the sun and moon will be conjunct my natal neptune what does that mean for me?

During the solar eclipse that occurs on December 14th 2020, the sun and moon will be conjunct my natal neptune what does that mean for me?

We all have free will and can choose to react to our transits in any way we want. Whatever Neptune rules in your natal chart will likely be an opportunity for new beginnings that can influence your activities for the coming month. That the New Moon is also a solar eclipse could add vibrancy and intensity to whatever it is you choose to do at that time. As always, do not be as concerned about what the world will do to you, but be mostly concerned about what you will do to the world. Whatever you put out into the world will shape it for better or for worse, and that will come back to you some day.

Lakers248

We all have free will and can choose to react to our transits in any way we want. Whatever Neptune rules in your natal chart will likely be an opportunity for new beginnings that can influence your activities for the coming month. That the New Moon is also a solar eclipse could add vibrancy and intensity to whatever it is you choose to do at that time. As always, do not be as concerned about what the world will do to you, but be mostly concerned about what you will do to the world. Whatever you put out into the world will shape it for better or for worse, and that will come back to you some day.

Beautifully said. Thank you :)