How does Mercury and Neptune affect my sun

Cary2

Banned
I think another strong chart contact will help to focus the meaning of other chart contacts. Saturn conjunct IC is a dominant factor, and this combined with Mercury/Neptune/Sun tends to suggest a comic or comedian. A joker.

You may tend toward rather cruel humor, as many comics do, but it is a strong combination of factors. Mars squaring the IC group is further suggestion along those lines.

Perhaps you've seen in the press Ellen Degeneres's difficulties due to others who have felt badly treated.

Ellen has a Mars/Saturn conjunction on Mc. She has other things to suggest comedy, but angular Saturns are common in comedians (or Saturn contacting As/Mc midpoint). Mars with Saturn tends to create a cruel joker. Not everyone with such a combination will have so much bad publicity, but such things are common in comics.

Sun/Neptune/Mercury can be very imaginitive with a sense of humor.

clip11

I think another strong chart contact will help to focus the meaning of other chart contacts. Saturn conjunct IC is a dominant factor, and this combined with Mercury/Neptune/Sun tends to suggest a comic or comedian. A joker.

You may tend toward rather cruel humor, as many comics do, but it is a strong combination of factors. Mars squaring the IC group is further suggestion along those lines.

Perhaps you've seen in the press Ellen Degeneres's difficulties due to others who have felt badly treated.

Ellen has a Mars/Saturn conjunction on Mc. She has other things to suggest comedy, but angular Saturns are common in comedians (or Saturn contacting As/Mc midpoint). Mars with Saturn tends to create a cruel joker. Not everyone with such a combination will have so much bad publicity, but such things are common in comics.

Sun/Neptune/Mercury can be very imaginitive with a sense of humor.
But hers is on the mideheaven, mine is on the IC. Surely that makes a difference?

Cary2

Banned
She is not you, and I am not suggesting otherwise. You have not had a successful television show for nearly two decades.

Planets that are angular are outstanding issues in the chart. That would be As, Mc, Ic, Ds. I compared what was angular in the chart.

Every chart has Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, Node, As, Ds, Mc, Ic, but no one is suggesting that all people are the same. The difference is how they are arranged. The difference between Mc and Ic is small because they are both ends of an axis.

If you don't like an example from current events, then forget the example. It is not helping you.

Denied Anthropophobic

May I ask why you are isolating those two? Is it just because of the conjunctions? Are you researching something in particular?

Your sun also makes an aspect to Pluto. That would affect your sun.
Mercury aspects other planets. That could affect your sun too.

Those planets are in the 4th house that would aspect your Sun. While your Sun and those planets are in the 4th house in Capricorn. Your 4th house cusp is in Sagittarius. That could affect your sun.

The ruler of your 4th house is Jupiter which is in Pisces in the 6th house. That could affect your Sun.

The ruler of your Sun, Mercury, and Neptune is Saturn which is in Sagittarius in the 3rd house. That could affect your Sun too.

The Sun can be said to combust Mercury, Neptune (depending if you use outer planets in combustion). That could affect Mercury and Neptune.

I guess my follow up questions would be are your more concerned with what is going on with you sun in your chart (which would include all that I mentioned above)? Or generally in astrology, what are the possible associations when these three planetary energies combine in conjunctions or combustion? I think clarification can lead you to more helpful answers.

clip11

May I ask why you are isolating those two? Is it just because of the conjunctions? Are you researching something in particular?

Your sun also makes an aspect to Pluto. That would affect your sun.
Mercury aspects other planets. That could affect your sun too.

Those planets are in the 4th house that would aspect your Sun. While your Sun and those planets are in the 4th house in Capricorn. Your 4th house cusp is in Sagittarius. That could affect your sun.

The ruler of your 4th house is Jupiter which is in Pisces in the 6th house. That could affect your Sun.

The ruler of your Sun, Mercury, and Neptune is Saturn which is in Sagittarius in the 3rd house. That could affect your Sun too.

The Sun can be said to combust Mercury, Neptune (depending if you use outer planets in combustion). That could affect Mercury and Neptune.

I guess my follow up questions would be are your more concerned with what is going on with you sun in your chart (which would include all that I mentioned above)? Or generally in astrology, what are the possible associations when these three planetary energies combine in conjunctions or combustion? I think clarification can lead you to more helpful answers.

Well I was trying to find more about my sun but I thought my sun would be affected by Neptune and Mercury as they are all in the same sign

Denied Anthropophobic

Well I was trying to find more about my sun but I thought my sun would be affected by Neptune and Mercury as they are all in the same sign
Yes, they are all in the same sign, but in my opinion just the sun, mercury and Neptune conjunctions will not give you the much insight about your sun because there is more happening with your sun than just that. Your thinking is not wrong but doesn’t take account of other ongoings with the sun.

In a general sense (not pertaining specifically to your chart), Neptune, Mercury, Sun combination could give creative or mystical abilities. There can be interest or belief in the mystical, thoughts are intrinsic to the identity, being idealistic (depending on the sign) or sensitivity to the mood or lacking staying power, thinking can “miss the point”, or trouble discriminating between what is true of false. In Capricorn, there can be a method to the way a person thinks or communicates can be routine-like which can also be narrow, dry, cold, or cruel. While there may be less overly idealism, there is still something can be reservation in action to live out much of the creative thoughts.

But without looking further into the house (especially necessary for a personal interpretation for a generational planet like Neptune), other aspects, rulers and so on, I don't know how this is useful? Unless, you were researching something in particular about those planets isolated. Hope this answers your question.