are "men" enslaving their partners for cash in USA?

Jesusistheway

Venus in the 8th house (money inheritances) trines Neptune in Pisces (dirty trick) in the 4th house (home).

The Venus (women) is opposite Pluto (power struggles). I think yes.

What do you say?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horaryq_hr.75874.27882.jpg
    astro_2gw_horaryq_hr.75874.27882.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 35

waybread

Re: are "men" enslaving their partners for cash now or later in USA?

I don't get this as a valid horary question. Obviously not all men are "enslaving" anybody.

Can you provide some infill? And do you have a personal stake in the question?

Jesusistheway

Venus in the 8th house (money inheritances) trines Neptune in Pisces (dirty trick) in the 4th house (home).

The Venus (women) is opposite Pluto (power struggles). I think yes.

What do you say?

women are going to be pieces of property again. now I have to buy my stinking girlfriend because men won't stop being covetous over each other's gfs. I hate men.

Bunraku

Yes. Men are in their own sign, dignified, and in the 5th. Men are randy and abrasive and brash, also sexual and are aggressive, evidenced by Aries/Mars.

Women are debilitated and in a place of panic and fear (8th thouse), but are in-tuned and sensitive being in Cancer. They are maternal, loving, thoughtful, and caring.

If you look at receptions, Mars severely dislikes the sign of Cancer, where Venus is. This shows a hatred of Venus/Women. Venus/Women are also trapped in the 8th, a house of "other people's finances" and financial losses, shows women's difficult role in society.

Mars/Venus are square by sign, which shows harsh discordant energies.

A similar schema can be seen with the Sun/Moon, however the Moon is obviously in a poorer state, showing fears/anxiety of women in general.

Jesusistheway

Yes. Men are in their own sign, dignified, and in the 5th. Men are randy and abrasive and brash, also sexual and are aggressive, evidenced by Aries/Mars.

Women are debilitated and in a place of panic and fear (8th thouse), but are in-tuned and sensitive being in Cancer. They are maternal, loving, thoughtful, and caring.

If you look at receptions, Mars severely dislikes the sign of Cancer, where Venus is. This shows a hatred of Venus/Women. Venus/Women are also trapped in the 8th, a house of "other people's finances" and financial losses, shows women's difficult role in society.

Mars/Venus are square by sign, which shows harsh discordant energies.

A similar schema can be seen with the Sun/Moon, however the Moon is obviously in a poorer state, showing fears/anxiety of women in general.

I've been observing this since I was a child. Its unfortunate.

Jesusistheway

here's why its unfortunate. because women that are pieces of property are so out of lust and become homeless. I wonder if I am a victim of asmodeus tares too.

LostNOzarks

Women are enslaving themselves in 2022. Look at the many women on social media who are asking for a free ride, just because they have big boobs, butt or are willing to give sexual favors for cash. They're quite popular with men as it turns out. Are they slaves, though? Was Heidi Fleiss a Slaveowner? How much money got lost by a woman who ran a ring with class and legitimacy when one of her politician customers got found out for his name in her book and suddenly she was the scarlet letter and all her employees were threatened with jail or went broke defending themselves. Men are simply cheap slave buyers who choose to blame women for not being able to afford them. (before this post is cast upon by hawks to say - deleted, not on topic......the horary could be insulted by this question which belongs on a trans saturnian topic page in modern social/psych astrology. Or a magic 8 Ball.

LostNOzarks

Carcasses imply long-dead biota laying around in the deserts and woods and bush - waiting to found and i'd'd by someone, just to be recognized in death. Or, salvaged before full rot. A planet that had thousands of living souls became carcasses of twenty in just a matter of a few years. Those twenty stand on roosts and some on ground, protecting their barren territories. Like astrology today, sadly -