Where is my wedding ring

deanna

I lost my wedding ring - I am no longer married by I wanted to give it to my daughter when she gets married next year.

My analysis - I could be wrong - I need to look Near ponds or water, utility rooms, wash houses, bathrooms, kitchens, cisterns?

Many thanks for anyone's help!

See Link For Chart: https://imgur.com/a/A1ZvKz7

fensi88

I can not see chart from this link (I have old computer) so can you post photo of the chart with data? Or post only data?

deanna

Please see attachment for the chart.

I hope this works for you and many thanks for your help!

D3u165z.jpg

fensi88

Thanks for post chart!

It will be found there are several testimonies for that!

The significator, Venus, is in angular house shows that it is near its owner, and suggests a quick recovery. First look on places where are papers, books, paper money.
Look also for it in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, cellar, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, areas where fishing equipment is kept, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
Ruler is in 10th house. That means to look at hallway, study, dining room or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, roof, joists, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction :South
Near colour: white, light green, blue, pink, lemon yellow

POF is in Vi. POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something.
It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff.
Also check out places of prayer and meditation, the garage and junk room.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: grey, brown, navy-blue, spotted, violet, yellow, beige