Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

leomoon

Very, very interesting Opal. Thanks!
I am finding myself increasingly interested in comparing the writings, to astral movements. The most interesting part, is that I am not the first, or second to have started to notice the repeated themes, played out in the sky. When Judas dies, he astrally, goes beneath the horizon, not to be observed in the night sky.
I wonder if the reference is to the Bardo, i.e. Limbo or in between planes? Edgar Cayce said those evolved enough pass through and out of those planes into the higher via Arcturus. The natal chart I use via Cayce, puts Spica/Arcturus on the MC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spica#/media/File:Finding_spica.png

Arcturus is the brightest star in the constellation of Boötes.

"Arc to Arcturus, then spike (or speed on) to Spica

Since he didn't mention Spica - Perhaps it is when Jesus (that evolved soul) returned, he returned through Arc-turus onto Spica is a possibility,as Cayce said he had no need to return to earth. From my understanding there is a risk associated with returning for the evolved souls and getting encumbered once again, in a reincarnational cycle, if they make errors. This happened to the soul that was Cayce - (he came back through Arcturus) thousands of years ago in earth time made errors, starting a cycle.

https://earthsky.org/tonight/follow-the-arc-to-arcturus/

with your mind’s eye, extend the natural curve in the Dipper’s handle until you come to a bright orange star: follow the arc to Arcturus. Arcturus is the brightest star in the constellation Boötes the Herdsman. This star is known in skylore as the Bear Guard.
Modern astronomers know Arcturus as a giant star with an estimated distance of 37 light-years.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Very, very interesting Opal. Thanks!
I wonder if the reference is to the Bardo, i.e. Limbo or in between planes? Edgar Cayce said those evolved enough pass through and out of those planes into the higher via Arcturus. The natal chart I use via Cayce, puts Spica/Arcturus on the MC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spica#/media/File:Finding_spica.png

Arcturus is the brightest star in the constellation of Boötes.

"Arc to Arcturus, then spike (or speed on) to Spica

Since he didn't mention Spica - Perhaps it is when Jesus (that evolved soul) returned, he returned through Arc-turus onto Spica is a possibility,as Cayce said he had no need to return to earth. From my understanding there is a risk associated with returning for the evolved souls and getting encumbered once again, in a reincarnational cycle, if they make errors. This happened to the soul that was Cayce - (he came back through Arcturus) thousands of years ago in earth time made errors, starting a cycle.

https://earthsky.org/tonight/follow-the-arc-to-arcturus/

with your mind’s eye, extend the natural curve in the Dipper’s handle until you come to a bright orange star: follow the arc to Arcturus. Arcturus is the brightest star in the constellation Boötes the Herdsman. This star is known in skylore as the Bear Guard.
Modern astronomers know Arcturus as a giant star with an estimated distance of 37 light-years.

Hi Leomoon,

I think we are on the same page. If we listen to the fables, or legends, or mythologies, of everywhere, they mimic, the motions of the stars. Therefore, if we observe the stars, close to the change of the ages, there should be clues, to discern when the Ages of Precession change. As Arcturus goes below the horizon, it would act as the scout, for the changes of the seasons. So too, there should be markers of time for the Ages. Which one, or ones, I am not sure, still hunting.

david starling

Hi Leomoon,

I think we are on the same page. If we listen to the fables, or legends, or mythologies, of everywhere, they mimic, the motions of the stars. Therefore, if we observe the stars, close to the change of the ages, there should be clues, to discern when the Ages of Precession change. As Arcturus goes below the horizon, it would act as the scout, for the changes of the seasons. So too, there should be markers of time for the Ages. Which one, or ones, I am not sure, still hunting.

The marker being used for the Aquarian Age using the 12 equal-Sign sidereal Zodiac, is one of the two ends of the Equinoctial Line. Tropical uses those to locate the First Points of tropical Aries and Libra.
The sidereal astrologers, which includes the Vedics, have a disagreement as to exactly how to locate the Zodiacal Sign-boundaries, which can differ by about 2 to 3 degrees of arc.

That same marker is being used for the unequal, constellational Zodiac, which takes the actual extent of each Zodiacal constellation into account.
There is considerable disagreement about exactly where the boundaries should be placed between one constellation and another.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
The marker being used for the Aquarian Age using the 12 equal-Sign sidereal Zodiac, is one of the two ends of the Equinoctial Line. Tropical uses those to locate the First Points of tropical Aries and Libra.
The sidereal astrologers, which includes the Vedics, have a disagreement as to exactly how to locate the Zodiacal Sign-boundaries, which can differ by about 2 to 3 degrees of arc.

That same marker is being used for the unequal, constellational Zodiac, which takes the actual extent of each Zodiacal constellation into account.
There is considerable disagreement about exactly where the boundaries should be placed between one constellation and another.

Yes, it’s a wonder we know when the zodiacal signs change at all, sidereal or tropical.

david starling

Yes, it’s a wonder we know when the zodiacal signs change at all, sidereal or tropical.

Tropical has the Cardinal points based on Earth's inclination to locate the Signs, and the lines of Celestial Longitude to locate where the celestial objects intersect the Sun's apparent orbital path around the Earth.

It's an amazing invention, totally accurate, but only within its own frame of reference.

Opal

Premium Member
Tropical has the Cardinal points based on Earth's inclination to locate the Signs, and the lines of Celestial Longitude to locate where the celestial objects intersect the Sun's apparent orbital path around the Earth.

It's an amazing invention, totally accurate, but only within its own frame of reference.

As you are aware of, I am aware of.

CapAquaPis

5 great events in 2000 years (a mention to 1918 when the communist USSR or Soviet Union was formed in 1917, the end of 4 years of World War 1, and the Spanish Flu pandemic in 1919, and US women won the right to vote, 1920).

In the Age of Aries (1-33 AD): The birth, life and crucifixion of Jesus Christ, the son of God in Christianity to morally and ethically change the world over time, and today we have 3 related world religions along with Judaism and later Islam.

In the shift from Aries to Pisces ages (100 AD): The rise of Christianity and soon almost all of European nations and peoples adopt the new religion, and the origin of prohibitions of language to take God and his son's names in vain.

In the Pisces age (1300s AD): The black death sweeps Europe and kills a large proportion of the continent's population, and the origin of prohibitions of sexual and body function language is said to originated during or after the black death.

In the shift from Pisces to Aquarius ages (1940s AD): The Holocaust of over 6 million Jews and millions of other persecuted ethnic groups under the Nazi regime in charge of Germany and occupied almost all of Europe during WW2, and the origin of prohibitions against racism (anti-semitism and against people of color) and sexism (misogyny and against the LGBTQ), also ableism, ageism, classism and sizeism, and includes opposition to all fascism and communism.

And now in the Aquarius age (2020 AD): The COVID-19 pandemic will change the world even after it returns to normal in the following year 2021, and this can change our attitudes about science, politics, religion, morality, ethics and culture not seen in recorded human or world history, for the better or worse, and to add 6 manned (USA) Lunar landings (1969-72), the fall of the Berlin Wall (1989), 9/11 terrorist attacks (2001) and the Great Recession (2008-11).

In US history, the 3 biggest events is the foundation of colonies Jamestown in 1607 and Plymouth in 1620; the American revolution(ary war) and declaration of independence in 1776; and the civil war in the 1860s when the secessionist South of the Confederacy ended up reunified with the North or the Union. And there was a greater recession or depression in the 1930s to outdone previous ones, and recessions esp. in the 1970s-early 80s, early 1990s and early 2000s.

david starling

Uh, CapAqua, that's not AT ALL what I would expect from an Age of Pisces or an Age of Aquarius.

Is it possible that the permanent Retrograde state of these sidereal Ages makes them somehow the reverse of what they should have been/should be like?

CapAquaPis

Uh, CapAqua, that's not AT ALL what I would expect from an Age of Pisces or an Age of Aquarius.

Is it possible that the permanent Retrograde state of these sidereal Ages makes them somehow the reverse of what they should have been/should be like?

So...we're actually shifting from the age of Virgo to Leo if you believe in the opposites? or we're shifting from the age of Sagittarius to one of Capricorn?

david starling

So...we're actually shifting from the age of Virgo to Leo if you believe in the opposites? or we're shifting from the age of Sagittarius to one of Capricorn?

There's a Galactic Center Age that uses Direct motion through the tropical Zodiac, but it's in the middle of its Age of Sagittarius.

I'm using precessional tropical Ages that I worked out on my own, which had the tropical Age of Sagittarius under, Jupertarian rulership, changing over to the tropical Age of Capricorn under Saturnian rulership after 400 A.D.

And now, the Uranian-ruled, tropical Age of Aquarius is scheduled to begin in 2149.

So, I see the current Age situation as being one of Saturnian attitudes and abilities battling against the transfer of power to Uranian attitudes and abilities.

In the mythology, Saturn devoured his own children to prevent them from one day inheriting his rulership--retaining power at any price is typical of Saturn. So, in this transitional period, Saturn is extremely dangerous.

I've worked out the astronomy for this method, using precession of the Perihelion, and there's no guesswork as to when the Ages begin and end, since we know exactly how the tropical Zodiac is located. There are LOTS of astrologically verifiable correlations.

Last edited:

david starling

I haven't cancelled the sidereal Ages, but I see these tropical Ages as dominant, especially in the Western world. So, they blend together.
The Jesus of peace and love fits the sidereal Age of Pisces. The Christian fear of Satan as "Prince of this World", fits the tropical Age of Capricorn, due to Saturn's nature.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

What kind of election will bring the mark of the new age of Aquarius soon?

The 2021 CA Governor recall election instead of a new term starting in 2023:
Should the current governor Gavin Newsom stay or go?
Dems: Lieu Gov Eleni Kounalakis/running mate Tony Villaraigosa.
GOP: Caitlyn Jenner/running mate John Cox (Trump ally and a billionaire).

or what if the 2022 had the US president possibly replaced instead in 2024:
Joe Biden thought to resign due to mental health issues.
Dems: Pres (currently VP) Kamala Harris/running mate Chelsea Clinton.
GOP: Former VP Mike Pence/running mate J.E Bush.

Rand Paul the Libertarian, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio doesn't have a chance, nor does TX Gov Greg Abbott, FL Gov Ron DeSantis and AZ Gov Rob Ducey.

Interestingly, Kamala Harris is from CA (Oakland/San Francisco) and Tony Villaraigosa is from CA too (Los Angeles/East Side which is LA county land).

I don't see Donald Trump restore his presidency nor Kanye West runs in CA. Nancy Pelosi is expected to retire this year, and Carly Fiorina not running in CA.

I wish Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren was president back in 2016-20. :-(

david starling

What kind of election will bring the mark of the new age of Aquarius soon?

The 2021 CA Governor recall election instead of a new term starting in 2023:
Should the current governor Gavin Newsom stay or go?
Dems: Lieu Gov Eleni Kounalakis/running mate Tony Villaraigosa.
GOP: Caitlyn Jenner/running mate John Cox (Trump ally and a billionaire).

or what if the 2022 had the US president possibly replaced instead in 2024:
Joe Biden thought to resign due to mental health issues.
Dems: Pres (currently VP) Kamala Harris/running mate Chelsea Clinton.
GOP: Former VP Mike Pence/running mate J.E Bush.

Rand Paul the Libertarian, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio doesn't have a chance, nor does TX Gov Greg Abbott, FL Gov Ron DeSantis and AZ Gov Rob Ducey.

Interestingly, Kamala Harris is from CA (Oakland/San Francisco) and Tony Villaraigosa is from CA too (Los Angeles/East Side which is LA county land).

I don't see Donald Trump restore his presidency nor Kanye West runs in CA. Nancy Pelosi is expected to retire this year, and Carly Fiorina not running in CA.

I wish Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren was president back in 2016-20. :-(

CapAqua, the Aquarian Age is already happening within you, especially with your chart. No need to look for outward events.

CapAquaPis

CapAqua, the Aquarian Age is already happening within you, especially with your chart. No need to look for outward events.

Is it happening within you...and every one of us in the planet? And is the new age going to make the world a better place in the future...or are we already a better place than any of our ancestors who aren't alive wished to experienced?

The video by KRS about the modern planet Uranus, ruler of Aquarius.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_1tamciWk

david starling

Is it happening within you...and every one of us in the planet? And is the new age going to make the world a better place in the future...or are we already a better place than any of our ancestors who aren't alive wished to experienced?

The video by KRS about the modern planet Uranus, ruler of Aquarius.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_1tamciWk

The name "Uran" means "of the Heavens" .

We're still struggling along on the Materialistic plane of existence. That will no longer be case. It will still be "a nice place to visit", but we'll no longer be trapped here.

Yes, it's happening for everyone, but most aren't ready to accept it.

leomoon

Re: I wish Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren was president back in 2016-20.

Me too:love: But perhaps we'll eventually understand this is just one of many alternate realities and they ARE President & VP :biggrin:
I just happen to think it makes the most sense -

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/04/the-bizarre-world-of-evidence-for-alternate-universes/

With this interpretation of quantum mechanics, an idea referred to as “Many Worlds Interpretation,” every possible outcome exists in a parallel realm, making it possible that there are infinite versions our universe, and by extension an infinite number of you, all overlapping each other and existing simultaneously. Some of these would be practically identical to our own, with maybe the color of your t-shirt being the only thing different, whereas others could be vastly different, such as a reality in which dinosaurs never went extinct.

leomoon

The name "Uran" means "of the Heavens" .

We're still struggling along on the Materialistic plane of existence. That will no longer be case. It will still be "a nice place to visit", but we'll no longer be trapped here.

Yes, it's happening for everyone, but most aren't ready to accept it.

When we think of the recent "news" here in this reality - More and more, laws are being enacted to include the LBQT members of the human race, especially so in Politics.
Now there are some "Q" members of Q-anon infamy in the Congress boldly speaking "their truth" which most of us don't buy into. But the idea that the paradigm we are in, is making allowances for them now.

Uranus is also about the unusual and the not so straight and narrow path in life.

I think Bernie Sanders is a kindred spirit for me, a true Uranian at heart and thought. Same with AOC and a few others I've noticed.

david starling

When we think of the recent "news" here in this reality - More and more, laws are being enacted to include the LBQT members of the human race, especially so in Politics.
Now there are some "Q" members of Q-anon infamy in the Congress boldly speaking "their truth" which most of us don't buy into. But the idea that the paradigm we are in, is making allowances for them now.

Uranus is also about the unusual and the not so straight and narrow path in life.

I think Bernie Sanders is a kindred spirit for me, a true Uranian at heart and thought. Same with AOC and a few others I've noticed.

There's the idea that astrology itself has :uranus: as its ruling planet.