Is he interested ?

neptunian

Hi everybody,

I really can't understand whether this person is interested in me or not. At first, he seemed interested. Then he is neutral. I suspect if he has a girlfriend.
I'm saturn, he is moon. He is in his 5th. His focus seems on his romantic life right? Moon aspected by jupiter which rules his 5. Does he already have someone in his life ? What do you think ? I will be thankful for any guidance. Because i really can't understand if he is willing for something with me.

Attachments

• isheinterestedinme.jpg
    isheinterestedinme.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Bunraku

Yes he is. Who cares if he has another? It's your turn with him and your body deserves this.

Last edited:

neptunian

Yes he is. Who cares if he has another? It's your turn with him and your body deserves this.

Hi, Bunraku thanks for the answer. Really? I'm surprised to hear he is interested. I don't understand how he keeps his feelings hidden. I thought ex of his distracted his mind but i dont know. maybe my intution is wrong. I want a serious relationship with him. He has begun to act uninterested. we are at the getting to know stage actually. I cant figure out his intentions. Do you think he is a player according to the chart ?

Last edited:

Bunraku

His intentions are clear. Are yours? You are in your own house&sign, looking out for your own interests. You are also going retrograde--retracing your steps.

tikana

he is playing triple field

.. yes moon applies to saturn BUT it is a non-receptive sextile
then the red flag for me is mars in cancer sitting on the cusp of 7th house
someone is chasing after him
then look at the prvious aspect of the moon it is sun and dispositor is jupiter opposite of mercurial sun

grrr

neptunian

His intentions are clear. Are yours? You are in your own house&sign, looking out for your own interests. You are also going retrograde--retracing your steps.

Thanks for the answer Bunraku. My intentons are clear actually. He seems unsure. So i have begun to question if he is taking me serious or teasing with me. That can be the reason why im retrograde maybe.

neptunian

he is playing triple field

.. yes moon applies to saturn BUT it is a non-receptive sextile
then the red flag for me is mars in cancer sitting on the cusp of 7th house
someone is chasing after him
then look at the prvious aspect of the moon it is sun and dispositor is jupiter opposite of mercurial sun

grrr

Hi tikana, thanks for your help. He says not easy for him to start a relationship. so i am patient. but there are some red flags in my opinion too. I feel like there is somebody maybe in his mind. It can be possible him being chased, there are so many women around him. :( So im afraid he wont be able to make up his mind about me.

neptunian

Hey, i dont think he is interested in me. I think he is teasing with me. Can this seen from the chart ? He is giving me mixed signals confusing my mind. Either he doesnt know what he wants or he is a player. What do you think ?

tikana

interest would be in receptions and who is applying to whom

moon is him he is applying to your saturn - that is one yes but it is a sextile without receptions
plus moon is peregrine

so that answers your question and suspection.

he is not worth your time

neptunian

interest would be in receptions and who is applying to whom

moon is him he is applying to your saturn - that is one yes but it is a sextile without receptions
plus moon is peregrine

so that answers your question and suspection.

he is not worth your time

Thanks a lot tikana. I think he is not serious about me. I observe his behavious,
he gives mixed signals. flirts with others. I think you are right.