Relational astrology links

SYGRYD

Hi, thanks for the links! I want to delineate the first meeting chart. I didn't find how should I do that chart,what type of chart should I delineate:sad:. So grateful for one advice:love: ! Thank you in anticipate! :kissing:

Kenoshamaensa

Got a new one I don't think I've seen here, but I really liked it:

http://cura.free.fr/xv/11andonn.html

This is *theoretical* and from the point of view of a social-scientist (as in he's doing a phud, in France, dealing with astrology). I won't go into the details, but it looks very interesting. In any case, in the link above, he approaches astrology from a more academic/social sciences view, demanding consistency of research data, etc. Obviously, that appeals to the researcher in me. The article isn't terribly long (as academic stuff can be), and I thought he made several EXCELLENT points about *relational* astrology, and not just romantic relational. He discusses the importance of synastry (touches on composites), the significance of tighter orbs versus looser orbs in natal charts (and by implication, other chart types as well), etc.

Makes a great deal of sense and well worth a read for those of us who do synastry (and natal).

Astrology and relationships,Horoscope Matching,many times the combined discipline like any other astrology go together!Astrology many relationship problems and many people resort to astrology to improve your relationship is to provide solutions.Astrology services who every day witnesses an increased amount of stress levels, lifestyle changes are on the increase with increasing. Many people think that astrology are facing out their relationship problems in a way.

Munch

I am curious about this one.

My new supervisor has his sun exactly opposite my Moon/Venus/Neptune stellium. We get along famously, for which I am very grateful.

That said, we also have heavy nodal contacts by way of my Pluto exactly conjunct his NN and his Saturn exactly conjunct my NN.

I've been thinking about the fact that (for me at least; I don't have his time of birth) our personal contacts are down my 3-9 house axis.

I see him as a mentor already in some ways. He is a life long established artist that has always known what he's wanted to do and does it fantastic job at it. He has a very strong and well developed social network of which he seems to be the hub. In many ways, he definitely embodies the lesson (for lack of a better word at the moment) of my NN in the 11th house in Leo (in Placidus - which I don't use - my NN is exactly conjunct my 11th house cusp).

I think it's very interesting that his Saturn is exactly conjunct my NN.

I'd love to know, however, what my Pluto conjunct his NN would means. Its in Libra. Still contemplating this one. :)

(Side note: I find it interesting, though likely not relevant, that I met my supervisor during a time when my natal Saturn is being squared by transiting Pluto and my natal Pluto is being transited by way of conjunction by Saturn.)

davidk

Hi

You want to draw up both charts on two rings outside of each other and see where any planets make a significant aspect between the two charts. Alternatively draw up a synastry grid to do the same.

If you don't have time and want a report of the connections you could try the Synastry and Marriage reports at myastrologycharts.com.

Synastry - http://www.myastrologycharts.com/Astrology-Chart/Astrology-Report?status=syn

Marriage - http://www.myastrologycharts.com/Astrology-Chart/Astrology-Report?status=sta

Sandhya singh

Sir plz help me..my date of birth 12 july 1982 7.10. A.m place kanpur uttar pradesh india..see my kundali m in big prob..marriage concernd..meri shadi theek se ek year b ni chali second year me hi baat court tk gyi..or shuruwaat pati ni ki khud ko safe krne k liye..zivan me pahli baar hmko court me jana hoga

To start with it's best to look at the individual needs of each persons chart and how they relate and what they are looking for. Astro.com does have an option composite + natal midpoint method (2) which I find helpful. If you choose to post the synastry bi wheel from astro could you please select the 2nd synastry option as it will put the houses and degrees onto the wheel which is far better for us to evaluate matters....
If you post the synastry chart and realise it doesn’t show the degrees (which we need to look at) you can find the degrees and other information in a separate PDF on the synastry page of astro.com. Look for the link "View the additional tables (PDF)" and click on it to see the additional information. Reading a synastry chart is mainly about reading the aspects between the planets in the two charts. So once you find the PDF, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look in the synastry grid that is there. Unfortunately, you can only see/read these and not save/upload. That’s why I like to see both natal’s and composite. This grid (in my opinion) has too many minor aspects and the orbs are quite wide. I like to use + - max 3’

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Although synastry is a valuable tool with astrology it cannot 'make things happen' even if you have the best synastry in the world unfortunately..

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry_house_overlays.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastry.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastry-houses.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastryaspects.html
http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/astrology-marriage.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17513
http://www.astrotheme.com/synastry_advice.php
Hi thanks for your response this is quite helpful. However i already use the additional tables and mid-point composites. i'll try to explain more clearly, i'm not great with descriptions.

so this link: http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry.html shows a scoring system for synastry aspects which i have totalled up as far as possible using the aspects from the astro.com tables. However the additional tables section for the synastry bi-wheel doesnt show any aspects for the IC, decendant and midpoint etc.

If you look at the scoring list i've posted it rates aspects such as 'Sun hard aspect (conjunct, semi-square, square, opposition) Sun/Moon midpoint' as high scoring (4 points) and 'Sun conjunct Descendant' (also 4 points). The additional tables show the aspects to the Ascendant and Midhaven but nothing else. My query is is there anyway to work out which planets aspect this? e.g. how can i find out if my friends sun conjuncts her husbands decendant, or if it has a hard aspect to his midpoint?

i've read quite a lot on forums etc about 'his sun conjuncts my midpoint' etc but i just dont know where to find this information.

i really hope this makes more sense, i feel confused just reading it.... and pretty stupid. i know im probably over complicating a simple thing but i'm clueless where to go.

Excellent forum by the way... i'm hooked :)

Horus

Hi thanks for your response this is quite helpful. However i already use the additional tables and mid-point composites. i'll try to explain more clearly, i'm not great with descriptions.

so this link: http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry.html shows a scoring system for synastry aspects which i have totalled up as far as possible using the aspects from the astro.com tables. However the additional tables section for the synastry bi-wheel doesnt show any aspects for the IC, decendant and midpoint etc.

Since the IC is opposite the MC on the same gravity axis, and the DSC is opp. the ASC on the magnetic axis, you can deduce aspects to them easily. A planet trining the MC will sextile the IC and vice-versa, a planet listed as opposing the ASC therefore conjuncts the DSC, a planet squaring the ASC also squares the DSC, etc.

If you look at the scoring list i've posted it rates aspects such as 'Sun hard aspect (conjunct, semi-square, square, opposition) Sun/Moon midpoint' as high scoring (4 points) and 'Sun conjunct Descendant' (also 4 points). The additional tables show the aspects to the Ascendant and Midhaven but nothing else. My query is is there anyway to work out which planets aspect this? e.g. how can i find out if my friends sun conjuncts her husbands decendant, or if it has a hard aspect to his midpoint?

i've read quite a lot on forums etc about 'his sun conjuncts my midpoint' etc but i just dont know where to find this information.

i really hope this makes more sense, i feel confused just reading it.... and pretty stupid. i know im probably over complicating a simple thing but i'm clueless where to go.

The synastry aspect grid is usually not going to help here. In my case it does because my Venus just so happens to occupy my Sun-Moon mid-point so any aspects to it, reveal aspects to the midpoint as well. Most people aren't so "lucky". lol

If it's the Sun-Moon midpoint then you have to calculate it -count the degrees between the two bodies and divide by two, and make a note of where this spot is, look at the other person's planets in relation to that spot -conjunct, opposing it, 90° from it, etc.
http://cafeastrology.com/sunmoonmidpoint.html

Alice McDermott

One person's planet on the other's midpoint or midpoint structure often gives a very accurate story as to how that person relates.

For example, perhaps person A has the Sun on person B's Mars/Saturn midpoint, the Sun would enliven the high pressure of the Mars/Saturn and perhaps enable person B to achieve more or give some answers to problems person B might experience. Person A would feel a level of responsibility for person B, but might need time away from some of his or her problems.

A fun combination would be person A's Sun conjunct person C's Venus/Jupiter midpoint. This could bring happiness to Person A and perhaps some prominence to person C.

Whenever person A had a transit or progression to their Sun it would activate the midpoint structures in persons B and C and affect these two relationships. i.e. if person A was having transiting Uranus conjunct their Sun it could indicate a break in the relationship with person B as he or she would be having transiting Uranus conjunct Mars/Saturn, but perhaps an exciting time or winning some money with person C as he or she would be having transiting Uranus conjunct Venus/Jupiter.

With midpoint synastry you need to keep the orb very close - maximum 1 degree - as too wide an orb doesn't seem to work.

I don't know of any books written on midpoint synastry, but you can use any book on midpoints and sort it out quite well. The Combination of Stellar Influences by Ebertin is a classic; Michael Munkasey's 'Midpoints: Unleasing the Power of the Planets' is excellent; Noel Tyl has written on Midpoints but I can't remember the title of the book and Don McBroom has written 'Midpoints' - this book teaches you how to interpret them for yourself.

Another very interesting relationship focus is the Davison chart. I have found this so accurate in timing events in the relationship and it is also helpful to see how each person's natal planets connect to this chart.

Alice

MaybeNow

How important is it to include Chiron, Lilith and Juno?

Astro has many choices for partner charts. Which of these are important?

Synastry chart
Composite chart midpoint
Composite chart ref. place method
Composite + natal midpoint method
Davison corrected
Davison uncorrected

Horus

How important is it to include Chiron, Lilith and Juno?

Chiron is on the list of choices but it gets included by default anyway, and it is important.

These objects aren't critical like the planets, but add some extra info which is food for thought and my provide insight into certain dynamics.

Astro has many choices for partner charts. Which of these are important?

Synastry chart
Composite chart midpoint
I look at these two, though I give less weight to the composite. I know people with decent synastry and terrible composites in successful long-term relationships -like my parents. But it is interesting and some things about it could be true so it's worth a look. Sometimes I find themes repeated between the synastry and the composite which cant be accidental.

GemaaaSpirit

good list thank you!!! I've been reviewing some astrology articles and programs ... and it's really difficult to find good research that's clean like this and well organized... makes a writer's life harder!

if you really want to learn this stuff, go buy some books! Internet is chaos :bandit::bandit:

David Phoenix

From Lovers Guide to Basic Astrology
http://sbastro.com/LoversGuide/

A personal philosophy about relational astrology.
Astrology is a tool, nothing more, nothing less. Use it wisely and it can help you build something of significance. Use it poorly and it will get you into heaps of trouble.

I am not a fan of the concept of "soul mates". If you are with someone now, whoever that person might be, they are your soulmate of the moment. The relationship may be meant to last a night or a lifetime or an indeterminate amount of time. It may not be meant to develop into an intimate relationship but only meant to be a friendship. Or if of short duration the relationship might be the universe giving you a message about how and what you are doing, relationship wise.

If you are not in a relationship right now, it is because you are in an introspection phase of your life. This period of time might last a night or a lifetime. If you want someone in your life right now you must be open to that possibility. You might think you are ready but the absence of a significant other tells you that you are not. Fear not. The universe has a ready supply of potential mates ready and waiting for you, when you are ready. Remember that personal, intimate relationships are like going to school. You pick the courses you will take and you pick the teacher from whom you will learn. This applies to both parties in the relationship. There are NO totally smooth sailing relationships. How the ship of your relationship weathers the storms of life depends on both of you. For some it might be a pleasure cruise, for others it might be like being up a creek without a paddle.

If you are not a fan of the people who have come into your life in the past remember this one very important rule. The people who came into your life were a reflection of the person you were at that moment. Also remember that the person's life that you entered was a reflection of themselves at that moment. What was true in the past is true in the now and will be in the future. If you want to change the type of people who come into your life you must change some aspect of who you are as a person.

Many people claim to want the stability and security of a long lasting relationship. To have that in your life YOU must know who YOU are and what YOU are all about. Often people who claim to want this kind of relationship really do not. Or as they find out after a period of time the do not want the relationship to continue with that person but are too afraid to terminate the relationship. Do not worry, eventually the other person will pick up on that vibe you are sending out and leave.

I will point out those things that add to the potential for a lasting relationship. And the indicators of the need to change attitudes about the who and what in relationships.

Pay heed to these next statements. An old saying is this: "A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing." Do not go off in crazy directions because you think you know something about astrology after reading these pages and following the guidelines I outline. These are GUIDELINES only. They give you only a very basic amount of information.

David Phoenix