Mystery Chart 2

B

Bob

Hi everyone,

If I give the natal data openly I fear it will be recognised too easily. All I will say is this is a lovely lady (sadly no longer with us) who the world could do with more of. If you know who it is please keep it to yourself until the thread is nearing completion. Thankyou.

The first chart is done using whole sign houses with no modern planets. The second chart is done with Placidus houses including all the modern major planets and parts.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I will join in with comments as soon as I get a little more time.

Good wishes

Bob

P.S. Anyone who would like the natal data please PM me and I will send it.

flea

Quick observation, Cancer Capricorn intercepted in houses 1 and 7. So a focus for learning in this life time. Gemini and Sag have two houses each so there is an abundance of this energy in the chart and skill, emphasised with Jupiter and Mercury near the MC. Saturn and Moon on the other hand I dont think are in exceptional shape.

Difficult to keep sustained attention on any one thing, drawn to many differnt areas of life.

Love & Light
Flea

B

Bob

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make a couple of comments to all who know who this is. I hope those of you who know this lady will join in by e.g. highlighting an aspect, element or anything you wish but please try to not over hint. This may be a good chart to demonstrate a full basic delineation on because the Brady delineation would get too controversial if I did that.

Quote: Flea
Quick observation, Cancer Capricorn intercepted in houses 1 and 7. So a focus for learning in this life time. Gemini and Sag have two houses each so there is an abundance of this energy in the chart and skill, emphasised with Jupiter and Mercury near the MC. Saturn and Moon on the other hand I dont think are in exceptional shape.

Hi Flea,

Some good initial observations. One very good aspect of this chart is the highly benefic ascendant ruler being very well placed. Two good methods I use are to work from the ascendant and ruler as a way in to the chart and the Sun and ruler as a way out.

Hi Draco

Quote:
Well, I can't participate, as I already know who this woman is, I recognise the chart.

Maybe you could use the chart to read into a certain aspect of her life without giving too much away? I hope so.

Good wishes

Bob

Lissa

So many mystery charts we have on this forum now,my head is starting to get confused lol!!I've been thinking if this things would prove true for synastry as well.If I could give you my chart,then the charts of some of my acquaintances and ask:who's my friend,who's my enemy,who's my classmate,who's my boyfriend?

I have to say I didn't read your own interpretation's on Brady's chart,I will probably change my mind after I read it and decide to apply some of the tecniques you use to this chart but still,I want to try this on my own.I will probably do just as bad as I did on the other one but I'm here to learn:p .

First,the Ascendnat is disposed by Jupiter,and Jupiter is in Libra,near the MC.I believe this shows a very kind person with good diplomatic skills,yet,someone who knows how to fight for her beliefs(Jupiter is disposed by the Sun).I'm thinking about someone who traveled a lot(Jupiter,Mercury and the Part of Fortune in the9th),someone with a big curiosity about the world.I think she gained some sort of recognition through her travels(MC is ruled by Venus and Venus is disposed by the Sun).The ruler of the MC is in the8th and the Sun(Venus dispositor)is in Virgo(typically shy)and in the8th as well,so I think the person wasn't very comfortable with the recognition or that her primary goal wasn't fame.Pluto is conjunct the DC with a2ºorb,and Neptune occupies the7th as well.I think she probably didn't have a stable relationship in her life.Also,Uranus is Retrograde in the1st,so she really valued her independency.She had a t-square,with the8th house Sun opposite the Retrograde Chiron,both squaring the5th house Moon.A lot of inner tension(Chiron retrograde);she seems like the type of person who never admits it when she's hurt.Instead,I think she expressed her pain through art and creative activities.Not only,but the Moon is disposed by Mercury and Mercury is disposed by Venus;I think she was a very creative person.Saturn is Retrograde in the4th(the house of our inner world),which supports my theory of a inner battle that went on through her life.

Well,just my few thoughts:eek: .You said she was a 'good person' so I know this time I can't be that much wrong :D lool.

Take care
Lissa

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
thoughts, to Bob

Bob,

A few thoughts:

- Jupiter (expansion, also knowledge) conjunct (energy is combined with) Midheaven (outer world)
A person who shares their knowledge with everyone

- Pluto (transformation, also control) conjunct (energy is combined with) Descendant (others)
A person who has a "control or be controlled" relationship to others

- Pluto square (energy needs to be combined with) Mercury (thinking, also talking) focused in the 9th house (expansion, also knowledge) in a "fate degree" (strong energy)
A person who relates their very powerful opinions to others, opinions that come from a sense of "knowing how things are"

- Most planets in 8th house (transformation, also power)
A person who focuses on power

- North node (future goals) focused in the 5th house (self-expression)
A person who has a goal of being noticed

- Saturn (duty, also structure) square Venus (relationships)
A person who wants structure in their relationships

- Neptune (spirituality) square Jupiter (expansion, also religion)
A person with a strong interest in religion

Thinking,

Tim

Frisiangal

Hi,

Unlike Draco I don’t know for certain who this ‘lovely lady’ is but I do have somebody in mind based strictly on seeing the chart details, which brought the following thoughts:

Sagittarius Asc. Always brings thoughts of religion, spirituality, godliness etc. With Jupiter in the 9th in its natural domein, spiritual idealism must be very strong. In Libra this could be seen as making the world a pleasanter place, based upon universal love, understanding, and equality.
Venus in Leo, ruler Libra, is sextile Jupiter. There is an abundance of personal love ‘fuel’ to tap into, yet with Venus square to Saturn in Taurus in 4th, it may not be physical love. It is the love of a caretaker, a provider, taking responsibility and performing a duty in the name of love. Providing a shelter or a place to call home (4th house).
Using Placidus the 10th house is empty, as is the 6th. Acting in a professional capacity was not a priority, nor ‘employment’as such. With ruler 6th and 7th house, Mercury, in Libra in the 9th house, communicating with people was through the personal, almost obsessive ( square Pluto) beliefs that drove her, yet with a pleasantly condescending (Libra) but also persuasive (square Pluto) manner to put and see both sides of a question without causing offence. Natal Moon in Gemini is trine Mercury, strengthening this ability to mingle with people from all walks of life.

Sun in Virgo opposing Chiron in Pisces; 8th -2nd. Someone who performs a service (Virgo) in a physical (Earth) way to ease the pain and suffering experienced by others, yet whose personal pain with which she lived may have been in seeing that suffering, and perceiving the imperfections of life (Virgo) in not being able to do enough..

Uranus in Capricorn in 1st opposing Neptune in Cancer.. There was a rebel within this person who could break down walls of authority to go her own way and do her own thing for the sake of the less fortunate and needy. Someone who might move mountains for the sake of humanity (outer planet collective).

And, of course Black Moon Lilith in Scorpio in only positive aspects. This placing is usually renowned for the sexy siren type of woman, yet BML also has a way of producing a ‘lack’of the physical attributes of the sign it is in in preference to making its presence felt in a more emotional way, as well as the 11th house being the house of platonic rather than loving friendship.. You could almost say that this woman might have appeared sexless in the eyes of others. Yet within BML in Scorpio burns a sense of survival and purpose of the deepest and strongest nature directed towards those who may have been shunned and outcast (trine Neptune) by society and who formed an unseen community (11th house) . She worked hard and ceaseless towards this end (sextile Mars in Virgo) through the act of faith (trine Neptune), and may have seemed like a surrogate mother (Cancer) to all she cared for and about. Although she never sought 'fame' or 'infamy', it came to her through the role she portrayed (BML)that made her internationally (11th house) famous.

If I'm way out, blame a healthy imagination:D .

F.

B

Bob

Hello all,

I had two unexpected clients in need of a primary reading which will take up most of my time this week. As time will be in short supply I will make notes as and when I can but I don't know how often I will be able to get on the forum.

Quote: Lissa
Well,just my few thoughts:eek: .You said she was a 'good person' so I know this time I can't be that much wrong :D lool.

Hi Lissa, yes you are on the right track, good observations. What do you think she might have been employed as?
Thanks for posting.

Quote: Tim
A person who shares their knowledge with everyone
&
A person who relates their very powerful opinions to others, opinions that come from a sense of "knowing how things are"

Hi Tim, most of your thoughts can be applied but these two definitely stand out. Would you like to say a few words about her family life? Thankyou.

Quote: Frisiangal
Unlike Draco I don’t know for certain who this ‘lovely lady’ is but I do have somebody in mind based strictly on seeing the chart details, which brought the following thoughts:

And...

Sagittarius Asc. Always brings thoughts of religion, spirituality, godliness etc. With Jupiter in the 9th in its natural domein, spiritual idealism must be very strong. In Libra this could be seen as making the world a pleasanter place, based upon universal love, understanding, and equality.

Hi Frisiangal, it is hard to find an area in your post that does not represent this lady, though I did love your "pleasantly condescending" phrase, nice work all round and a very pleasant read, thankyou for joining in.

With a Gemini descendant, a Gemini Moon and Venus square Saturn a permanent one on one relationship would have been very difficult for her and I expect she shed tears over this a few times. Her father died before she reached double figures in age and this is enough to knock anyone sideways but even in the face of that she remained positive.

I look forward to reading any other posts.

Good wishes

Bob

wilsontc

Staff member
family, to Bob

Bob,

You asked:
Would you like to say a few words about her family life?

Normally I stay away from family life predictions since I haven't found them to be accurate for my chart. But Saturn (duty, also restriction) focused in the 4th house (home, also emotions) can indicate restrictions at home or in the ability to feel emotions. A famous example of this was Marilyn Monroe, who had Saturn focused in the 4th house.

Familiarly,

Tim

Lissa

Her job...

The ruler of the MC is in the8th(other people's money),and Venus dispositor is there too.With the Part of ortune in the9th,I think money came through spirituality.I have t say this all sounds very confusing to me..:confused: .With the combination of the9th and the8th,I'm thinking about something like charity(9th house matters)or fundraising(other people's moneys,as sugested by the8th),or something related to the law and justice.With Jupiter conjunct the MC(considering that Jupiter is also the chart ruler),I'm thinking she was probably very successful at what she did.

Lissa

flea

I cant help but think she was married to someone real powerful denoted by pluto ont he ascendent. This person may have allowed access into intercepted Cancer in 7th house relationshipsb bringing a nuturing ability. The likelihood of children I would say is reasonably high. The Moon being their might indicated that growing love bond mentioned in the intercept cancer. Although Gem moons in my experience ( dad and bro and ex boss) have deep emotions yet not that great at accessing them or ironically communicating them. This marriage may have allowed her also to access her own power of capricorn intercepted in first house. I say marriage because of the venus sat link. Venus also has sextile link to Jup with wide orb which could additionally support the idea of a powerful husband.

jumping in the deep end here.

Love & Light
Flea

astromony

I just read this thread and know who this lady is. It didn't take long as the previous posts put led me right to her. Neat chart. Thanks for it Bob.

Lissa

I can't be in the game anymore as well because I now know who this person is as well.My interpretations were leading me somewhere and I was having a feeling so I just searched a little bit and I was right.I won't reveal anything about the person's identity though.

flea

Now you got me confused Pixie, though thanks for the compliment. I have absolutely no idea who the lady in question is, the only one it seems. But now I am thinking she is not married but that the analogy may refer to a more abstract partnership, possibly divine in nature but that is my best shot.

Love & Light
Flea