Are we compatible, or should I forget it?

Are we compatible? Bad synastry!

I'm beginning to really like someone. It's the initial stages of the relationship and I basically just have a crush on this person. I'm not taking it too fast for where we're at now, but out of curiosity I looked up our synastry and was horrified with the aspects! I could use some input since I feel at a loss to interpret some of this myself...It has me very anxious (my natal Virgo Moon makes me a born worrier). I have a history of bad relationships, so even when I really like someone I am reluctant to jump in - especially when I see something like this, hence my worry. If anyone could offer any advice about the following in particular, I'd really appreciate it.

1. 1. Is my Venus in her 12th asking for trouble? Does this point to unrequited love?
  2. 2. Since my Venus-NN-Jupiter squares her Moon, will she be uncomfortable with my affections?
  3. 3. Do we have anything redeeming that could indicate a longer lasting relationship, or should I save myself the trouble and decide on staying friends?

Thank you. :joyful: Below is the synastry. In the first attachment, I am outside (red). In the second, she is outside.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 8.20.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 8.20.35 PM.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 8.20.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 8.20.09 PM.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: