Transit of Mars in Libra

M

may28gemini

Libra Mars is from early Dec 2013 until the end of July 2014 which is nearly 8 months... a very long time for Mars to be in detriment.

I go by Whole Signs chart. T Libra Mars transiting my 1st house and hitting my natal Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto, and of course, crossing my AC.

T Mars conjunct natal Jupiter is quite interesting and fun... although, it's a lot of unpredictable stuff and it's long lasting too (for better or worse). For one, I've been held hostage and threatened and that lasted for like 4 hours. T Mars conjunct natal Saturn LOL well, nice try, silly Mars. If I get put in dangerous situations, I come out on top. Mars conjunct AC, I physically went on overdrive and feel very energetic.

ahahahahahahah I'm not sure if it's good that T Mars flares up Libra Pluto people because that's gonna arouse a lot of freedom "fighters" to go on ranting sprees. I'll bet there will be a lot of protesters voicing their opinions publicly for the next months to come.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Libra Mars is from early Dec 2013 until the end of July 2014 which is nearly 8 months... a very long time for Mars to be in detriment.

I go by Whole Signs chart. T Libra Mars transiting my 1st house and hitting my natal Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto, and of course, crossing my AC.

T Mars conjunct natal Jupiter is quite interesting and fun... although, it's a lot of unpredictable stuff and it's long lasting too (for better or worse). For one, I've been held hostage and threatened and that lasted for like 4 hours. T Mars conjunct natal Saturn LOL well, nice try, silly Mars. If I get put in dangerous situations, I come out on top. Mars conjunct AC, I physically went on overdrive and feel very energetic.

ahahahahahahah I'm not sure if it's good that T Mars flares up Libra Pluto people because that's gonna arouse a lot of freedom "fighters" to go on ranting sprees. I'll bet there will be a lot of protesters voicing their opinions publicly for the next months to come.

A roller coaster headed your way it seems. The Pluto conjunction will be head strong for you. A taste of true dark power on the horizon for you.

M

may28gemini

A roller coaster headed your way it seems. The Pluto conjunction will be head strong for you. A taste of true dark power on the horizon for you.

Hahahahaha thank you!! My natal chart is pretty wacky as-is but the planetary placements transiting now and for the next 6 months are going to be pretty fast and largely in my favor! I love a lot of action and thanks to T Mars trine natal Sun, I think I will very much get my way:love:

Caro

M28G - good to hear you were able to look after yourself . You should report that to the police.

you raise an interesting point one I had not thought about the pluto in libra generation. of course the NN transit too. let's see what it throws up.

Saturnian - Uranus in aries is definitely impatient. it is also conjunct my progressed sun! Wow!:andy: I find swimming a great way to relax and with a scorpio rising - a great way to soothe my outer shell. I notice how it helps with my breathing too.

M

may28gemini

M28G - good to hear you were able to look after yourself . You should report that to the police.

you raise an interesting point one I had not thought about the pluto in libra generation. of course the NN transit too. let's see what it throws up.

Saturnian - Uranus in aries is definitely impatient. it is also conjunct my progressed sun! Wow!:andy: I find swimming a great way to relax and with a scorpio rising - a great way to soothe my outer shell. I notice how it helps with my breathing too.

LOL well... it wasn't like a threat to inflict harm on my physical being. The short story is... I'm a personal assistant to a property owner and she rents out her condo to people short term (like 3 months or so) and basically, the Germans were supposed to leave and give me the keys and I was instructed to give them some of the security deposit back to them because the owner is out of the country on vacation. They did do some extensive damage to the place and so the owner told me to at least take out a certain amount and if I see more damage, I can subtract more money. I have access to the owner's accounts (only the Germans didn't know this LOL) and basically they threatened to damage the condo even further if they didn't get all of their security deposit back.

I don't take kindly to people blackmailing me so I told them to drive me to my bank to get more money and when I was at my bank, I told the head of security my situation. Meanwhile we were all at my bank, I secretly called the maintenance guy to come over and change the locks ASAP. While at my bank, the security person helped mediate the situation and the Germans decided they were going to keep the keys if I don't return all the money. I told them, "Fine, keep the keys but if you do, I'm keeping ALL of your deposit and you gave me the reason to do so." They were not happy but I didn't give a rat's @ss. I called the owner (who's vacationing in Europe) and told her "they're not getting a dime back after pulling that stunt with me. Oh by the way, you owe me more money." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So yeah... natal Libra Pluto in 1st house people like me are nice up to a point, but if you challenge us, we're going to rampage and we're going to be in your face about it. So that's why I say that T Libra Mars transiting the Libra Pluto generation is gonna create some very VOCAL resistance.

Caro

So your asc has a scorpio effect? Pluto in libra do appear to be able to keep a lid on things not as intense as with other pluto placings unless of course you are in a very close relationship with someone with this placing.

the pluto transit to libra in the 70's saw increased incidence of divorce - it became more common. also though I remember this as a time of people via unions getting the 5 day week and other benefits to their working life. Leaving more time for Venusian type pleasures. a great deal of strikes by electricity companies etc. (which were often owned by the govt) There was then a backlash against this and many of these organisations privatised during the 80's.

obviously this transit of mars to libra will also effect/activate venus in the natal chart. Venus loves art and beautiful surroundings/things! with venus in the 4th in pisces.dreaming of that ideal home! Hope that will become a reality in NY.

http://astrologicalawakenings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/2014-mars-and-north-node-in-libra-right.html

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

My ascendant is Libra with Libra Jupiter-Saturn conjunction on the AC and Libra Pluto hanging out the major players. So no, my ascendant is NOT Scorpio at all. It's very Libran (for better or worse), thank the stars.

Libra Pluto was basically from 1971 and lasted until sometime in 1984.
I disagree that Libra Pluto keeps a lid on tighter than Scorpio Pluto, esp if you compare them in 1st house. Libra is cardinal and extroverted/outward, whereas Scorpio is fixed (contained) and introverted/inward. Libra Pluto will make it outwardly known that there is displeasure, but Scorpio Pluto keeps mums and is unrevealing.

Libra Pluto in 1st house are perpetual ranters and fighters, very vocal, and not easily squirmish. We literally will act upon our threats, when push comes to shove. However, Scorpio Pluto in 1st house tend to be secretive and not vocal. There isn't really any signs that they threaten or follow through with threats but if they FEEL violated in some way, shape, or form, they "attack" subversively and underhandedly. Battles are not fought on concrete planes like Libra Pluto...battles are harbored within.

The_Saturnian

Uranus in aries is definitely impatient. it is also conjunct my progressed sun! Wow!:andy:

That will last quite a fair bit of time. You'll feel unique compared to those around you. Have you been getting static shocks lately?

Caro

No actually the opposite. I used to have that a lot when a kid. cant wear watches - sparks would fly getting into a car. Im aquarian sun. I have done a lot of healing work and work with crystals, would say that has helped anchor that energy(work with copper and haematite to ground). Good point though.

have notice the prog sun conj Uranus in a number of other ways, in relation to the 6th house where this is occurring, so related to daily routines, I work in IT, have worked part-time etc :smile:

The_Saturnian

Interesting indeed Caro. I'm rather surprised that it has turned out to be the opposite. Aquarian Sun would suggest a strong connection with electrical energy. So that would explain the success in using crystals and metal as a means of healing. Is there a Chironian aspect to your Sun by any chance?

Capricious day to day job? I.e. daily routines which are considered 'odd' ? Hate to say this, but the occurrence in the 6th could suddenly end some form of work out of the blue. On the other hand, something better may come up over night.

M

may28gemini

Well, not necessarily Aqua Sun being friendly with electricity, more in the realm of Aqua Mercury... Those giant fans (fixed air) generating electricity out of winds in the middle of nowhere (Saturnine efficiency and aloneness) would be presided over by Aqua Mercury.

Caro

Interesting indeed Caro. I'm rather surprised that it has turned out to be the opposite. Aquarian Sun would suggest a strong connection with electrical energy. So that would explain the success in using crystals and metal as a means of healing. Is there a Chironian aspect to your Sun by any chance?

Capricious day to day job? I.e. daily routines which are considered 'odd' ? Hate to say this, but the occurrence in the 6th could suddenly end some form of work out of the blue. On the other hand, something better may come up over night.
Very interesting indeed. I have Saturn in pisces conj chiron in 5th which I think fits very well with working with crystals as well. :joyful:Aqua traditionally ruled by Saturn. So that could be the link. but yes it really is not something I notice anymore.(sparking that is) Since 2002 I have done numerous healing courses. am considering buying a watch this Christmas!!!! we will see if it works. :andy:

If I describe the last year of my working life to you it would indeed sound very unconventional. So guess I am breaking new ground. fewer women do this kind of contract work. My long term plan is to work part-time, to have a couple of different income streams(and my own company). Actually the job I am in now came out of the blue and Im fine with it and I have had to move but it is a lot less stressful. It is in higher education and Jupiter is transiting my 9th.. however you are right when Uranus shifted first into aries around 2010 I nearly lost my then contract but was saved by my boss - a bit of luck there and ended up staying in that role 2.5 years. I loved it. I would say Im ok in this current role the only issue would be me - loosing it with some of the people around it. So I do feel that Uranus energy bubbling up and need to find an outlet for it.

but with this mars transit need to give myself space to heal/relax. cos Uranus in house 6th makes my life a bit frantic!!! but I am working with some lovely supportive people right now. Which is a real blessing. :innocent:

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

LA has gotten really aggressive since Mars entered in Libra. Car accidents are happening at a higher and faster rate...even though this is supposed to be the most peaceful and least busy time for LA (since everyone goes out of town).

LA is late Libra rising and so T Libra Mars has been conjuncting LA's Venus and Neptune and making the city's outlook be more aggressive and but short sighted which causes more wreaks!!

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

This partly could explain why the late and great actor Paul Walker passed away recently in a tragic car accident. Though I appreciate he passed away just prior to the transit of Mars into Libra, it could have been all the Martian aggression building up behind the scenes before completing the transition. Unless of course, it was Mars' final 'blow' in Virgo. But I don't think the Mars in Virgo would have caused this. To me Mars is slightly tamed in Virgo due to the Earth element presence in Virgo.

M

may28gemini

Paul Walker died before T Mars entered Libra. We'd have to look at his transits but there's no birth time listed for him. However, he did die in Los Angeles county (not proper) which might have been a hotbed spot for him to die.

The circumstances of death were just simple recklessness and I don't feel sorry for those who cause their own demise.

Caro

His date of birth is posted as 12 Sept 73. So a virgo sun (with pluto in libra) mercury in virgo at 27 degrees. could have been a virgo rising.

Caro

..... I was trawling through his photos previously and he does look virgo rising. immaculately dressed even a picture of him on the beach with his daughter. he comes across cool and contained and very good looking - sort of ageless.

so sad for her(his daughter) and he wasn't driving when the car crashed.