Juno Lilith and Pallas Athena

flea

I know some of you love the asteroids etc etc, and some not so keen. I am looking for a conversation about people's exoperience of them... with a starting point of my little trio which sit together in the 10th Aquarius and happen to have had this thing going on with transiting chiron neptune and chiron for a while now.

During the last year... my life has taken some surprising turns... not least the creation of for want of a better word feeling sprays.....they are vibrational but carry a lot of creative energy due to the painting and sculpture used in the process as well as the naming process. Also chants on a CD seem to speed up the energy integration. Anyway it has been a lot of fun, and sharing them is starting to be a lot of fun too.

Being vibrational they seem to be very aquarian to me... and very godessy due to the intuitive nature of their creation. Neptune chiron and jupiter may have created the right environm,ent to give birth to a new career (public profile) social expression to my life.

Any thoughts....

FleaXX

[moved to Fixed stars forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

flea

Jerry,

mmm I have studied art therapy and have a lively art practice... so i have a lot of experience with the healing aspects of art... the plan is to take it out to people in my own way... art as a true feeling healing physcial body experience!!

I have not heard of Stephen Halpern.... but will definitely look into him. he sounds interesting fromt eh clips I have listened too.

Angelic stuff yep I play with this energy field, it informs my self healing, my interactions with the world and my art.

How strangely insightful you have been... so will have to ponder this

FleaXXX

Caro

I have just really starting looking at the asteroids. I have chiron conjunct Saturn(pisces) in 5th.

I have qualified in healing therapies.

Recently though I discovered that Juno (and Jupiter) are considered to have been part of the tarot. However they dropped out at some stage(probably due to religion/old traditions being lost) I have only just been reading up on Juno.

I thought this was fascinating from a persona perspective I have these two practically conjunct and I have always felt that the tarot was missing something

REF : Complete new tarot by Onno and Rob Docters Van Leeuwen.

Last edited: